Classiest Poster on BDC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

Re: Classiest Poster on BDC

In Response to Re: Classiest Poster on BDC:
    I am returning on this one to enter the fray. The classiest poster here is easily Yoshimi. She is a diehard, intelligent Sox fan who has the grace to walk away from the silliness, but when pushed too hard, her samurai sword is deadly. Jete2 has to be the kindest words for all. He is what is best in man. Moon articulates his mind very well here and should be respected by all. The Lizard King has that perfect dry sense of humor which is perfect in this setting. Beni gives this sight its spoiled child innocense and arrogance all at the same time. And as Kim S.T. stated - she was once a beauty queen and I am sure she remains a beauty queen and will staunchly defend those she feels cannot defend themselves. As for my friends here, I thank you for your kind words. I am humbled. But in the end, it is the community of people that make this the best baseball forum out there. Remember, it is never about the one, it is always about the population.  So for all you fathers, please accept my expression to you this fathers day. My papa has been gone 23 years now and I hope it reaches him wherever his eternal peace is. And I also send to all the dads out here on this forum. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vef03k5i8VI

Posted by jesseyeric

geez jersey erica, please stay in the music forum as you promised and try to take NH stephanie with you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

hey promise4you

don't apologize. on this board the term "BORING THREAD" is redundant.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

don't apologize. on this board the term "BORING THREAD" is redundant

This has been said before.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

well, then it must be true.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

That's like a redundant deja vous, isn't it?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

hey promise4you don't apologize. on this board the term "BORING THREAD" is redundant.
    Posted by --the--yazzer

Yazzer, Thanks, im not in one of the groups here. Matters not, i notice often that many people attack if your not in the in crowd. I was attacked by Kim. I would ask her what has she posted that is of any significance? But what's the point, I don't understand why people complain about threads when they don't have to read it to begin with. Maybe they lack the intelligence to pass by a thread, or they have the desire to control the board. i wont post again. should make their sorry azz day!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Classiest Poster on BDC : I agree.  Yoshi definitely should post more, along with jessey. They should be nominees along with joebriedy (sp?), jimfromflorida, lloyddobler, spaceman and jimdavis. And Z and I'm sure I'm missing a couple of others.  EDIT: And Bill. Definitely an addition I should have made the first time.
    Posted by royf19

Thanks Roy but me going after the bashers prohibits me from consideration.  Joshi and Jete are it for me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion%3a1239d1fa-0030-4819-a892-1ddecb823604&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion:1239d1fa-0030-4819-a892-1ddecb823604Post:156788a0-7ce3-4003-bca0-b91ea7425783">Re: Classiest Poster on BDC:
    In Response to Re: Classiest Poster on BDC : Thanks for this common sense post. This is a baseball forum not a miss congeniality contest. There are way too many threads about posters who are considered to be good or bad. Let's stick to baseball.
    Posted by 67redsox
    hey M'lady, you'd get my vote...Tongue out

Hey Jete-

How's it going?  We decided on a last minute trip to Boston to visit family, my in-laws arn't getting any younger.  I was able to get tickets to Fenway, so my summer is complete!

If truth be known you are the kindest poster here but let's keep that between the two of us.Sealed

I'm happy to see jessey make a visit, I hope he comes back again because I enjoyed chatting with him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

I am returning on this one to enter the fray. The classiest poster here is easily Yoshimi. She is a diehard, intelligent Sox fan who has the grace to walk away from the silliness, but when pushed too hard, her samurai sword is deadly. Jete2 has to be the kindest words for all. He is what is best in man. Moon articulates his mind very well here and should be respected by all. The Lizard King has that perfect dry sense of humor which is perfect in this setting. Beni gives this sight its spoiled child innocense and arrogance all at the same time. And as Kim S.T. stated - she was once a beauty queen and I am sure she remains a beauty queen and will staunchly defend those she feels cannot defend themselves. As for my friends here, I thank you for your kind words. I am humbled. But in the end, it is the community of people that make this the best baseball forum out there. Remember, it is never about the one, it is always about the population.  So for all you fathers, please accept my expression to you this fathers day. My papa has been gone 23 years now and I hope it reaches him wherever his eternal peace is. And I also send to all the dads out here on this forum. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vef03k5i8VI
    Posted by jesseyeric

Good to see you, Jess...Stay around...you are missed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion%3a1239d1fa-0030-4819-a892-1ddecb823604&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion:1239d1fa-0030-4819-a892-1ddecb823604Post:156788a0-7ce3-4003-bca0-b91ea7425783">Re: Classiest Poster on BDC:
    In Response to Re: Classiest Poster on BDC : Thanks for this common sense post. This is a baseball forum not a miss congeniality contest. There are way too many threads about posters who are considered to be good or bad. Let's stick to baseball.
    Posted by 67redsox

Actually, 67, you've always been a classy poster. But you're right, let's stick to baseball.

Thanks for your kind words!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion%3a1239d1fa-0030-4819-a892-1ddecb823604&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion:1239d1fa-0030-4819-a892-1ddecb823604Post:156788a0-7ce3-4003-bca0-b91ea7425783 " /> Re: Classiest Poster on BDC : In Response to Re: Classiest Poster on BDC : Thanks for this common sense post. This is a baseball forum not a miss congeniality contest. There are way too many threads about posters who are considered to be good or bad. Let's stick to baseball. Posted by 67redsox hey M'lady, you'd get my vote... Hey Jete- How's it going?  We decided on a last minute trip to Boston to visit family, my in-laws arn't getting any younger.  I was able to get tickets to Fenway, so my summer is complete! If truth be known you are the kindest poster here but let's keep that between the two of us. I'm happy to see jessey make a visit, I hope he comes back again because I enjoyed chatting with him.
    Posted by 67redsox
    i'm good thanks, just trying to enjoy summer and hopefully get to another couple of games this year gotta break my o-fer(0-2) soon :-)...glad you're getting the chance..enjoy...btw what game are you going to?...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In Response to Re: Classiest Poster on BDC : i'm good thanks, just trying to enjoy summer and hopefully get to another couple of games this year gotta break my o-fer(0-2) soon :-)...glad you're getting the chance..enjoy...btw what game are you going to?...
    Posted by jete02fan

I'll be at Fenway August 16th, look for me in the stands.  I'll be the one holding the "HEY JETE, HOW YA DOIN" sign.Wink

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Classiest Poster on BDC : Yazzer, Thanks, im not in one of the groups here. Matters not, i notice often that many people attack if your not in the in crowd. I was attacked by Kim. I would ask her what has she posted that is of any significance? But what's the point, I don't understand why people complain about threads when they don't have to read it to begin with. Maybe they lack the intelligence to pass by a thread, or they have the desire to control the board. i wont post again. should make their sorry azz day!
    Posted by promise4you

Wow. Attacked by Kim. lol  Gee, I saw a number of posters on this thread who didn't like the thread. I believe these types of "polls" alienate posters, and as I said, I'm not a fan.

Friends of haiku poster pinstripeZac may have a certain slant to their posts, though. So, as I said in another thread, have at it!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I think the voting is rigged!  I tried to vote for myself 7 times today and I still only see BurritoT with 1 vote!  what is up with that?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Classiest Poster on BDC : I'll be at Fenway August 16th, look for me in the stands.  I'll be the one holding the "HEY JETE, HOW YA DOIN" sign.
    Posted by 67redsox

I know we'll know what that means, but can you imagine if Tim McCarver or Oral Herscheiser spends time trying to either figure it out or - ahem - give "proper" color insight about it?

Both of youse guys have a fantastic one ...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=4f885e508bb6be655ebf8dc2edd8d74e&plckUserId=4f885e508bb6be655ebf8dc2edd8d74e">
    First: 5/31/2008
    Last: 6/22/2011
    In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion%3a1239d1fa-0030-4819-a892-1ddecb823604&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion:1239d1fa-0030-4819-a892-1ddecb823604Post:3a95d53f-ee1e-494b-b9b9-7cace2d69421">Re: Classiest Poster on BDC:
    In Response to Re: Classiest Poster on BDC : I'll be at Fenway August 16th, look for me in the stands.  I'll be the one holding the "HEY JETE, HOW YA DOIN" sign.
    Posted by 67redsox

I know we'll know what that means, but can you imagine if Tim McCarver or Oral Herscheiser spends time trying to either figure it out or - ahem - give "proper" color insight about it?

Not to mention Jerry and Don LOL

Sections
Shortcuts