Classless lackey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Re: Classless lackey

In Response to Re: Classless lackey:
    [QUOTE]Babe vs. Pike?  It's clear Babe likes to wind people up, usually successfully.  I think he can be pretty funny.  He also will discuss different issues.  I actually don't know the history of his bannings....nor do I care much. Pike is just about the worst poster here.  A repetitive, patronising Troll Policeman.  Many of the Yankees fans here are welcomed by most posters and add a lot of value.  The opposite is true of Pike.  Pike's Helen Lovejoy-esque wailing and crying about these "Yankee infidels" isn't going to change their behaviour anyway so why does he bother?  It's disturbed and disturbing behaviour.
    Posted by Chilliwings[/QUOTE]

Well said.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classless lackey :
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

Either you haven't been following along or you have no idea what that saying even means.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classless lackey : Either you haven't been following along or you have no idea what that saying even means.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

yes I have and yes I do..thanks for asking..but if YOU cant figure it out, then Im not going to map it out for ya...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classless lackey : He would be bashed either way. If he decided to rehab on his own people would come on here and say how he hates his teammates and his teammates hate him and we need to get rid of him. He rehabs with the team and he is a distraction and is probably going to corrupt the players into a chicken and beer fest. 
    Posted by thepeskypole6[/QUOTE]

You are too perceptive and intelligent to be posting on this forum. Chilliwings likes the village idiot named Babe much more than an intelligent, loyal Red Sox fan like you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classless lackey : You are too perceptive and intelligent to be posting on this forum. Chilliwings likes the village idiot named Babe much more than an intelligent, loyal Red Sox fan like you.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

Chilli was talking about you.... no matter how much we dislike babe you will forever be the biggest azz-face on the forum. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classless lackey : Chilli was talking about you.... no matter how much we dislike babe you will forever be the biggest azz-face on the forum. 
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]

Well beanburrito, regardless whether we are a sawx fan, a Yankee fan, closet troll, concern troll or whatever, we all agree about pikesaysthis.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Yes and you are second.... so good we all agree.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]Yes and you are second.... so good we all agree.
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]

Not sure about that, you would have to be right up there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classless lackey : Not sure about that, you would have to be right up there.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

I'd defend myself but popular opinion says no need.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Predictably, this thread has gone from dumb to dumber.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

I think Lowell is an ok guy. The frank wannabe guy. Bot so much.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]I think Lowell is an ok guy. The frank wannabe guy. Bot so much.
    Posted by small-package[/QUOTE]

Watch it. they'll accuse you of being Pike or Kim . Anyyone who tells it like it is, is considered to be one of those two.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classless lackey : He would be bashed either way. If he decided to rehab on his own people would come on here and say how he hates his teammates and his teammates hate him and we need to get rid of him. He rehabs with the team and he is a distraction and is probably going to corrupt the players into a chicken and beer fest. 
    Posted by thepeskypole6[/QUOTE]

I completely agree. When i saw that lackey was rehabing with the team i thought it was a good thing. It shows that he wants to be a red sock despite the nation wanting him tar'd & feather'd and ran outta town. Call me an optimist but I think when he comes back he'll be the Lackey we used to see. He's got a ton of "stuff" (to say the least) going on in his life and a year away to collect himself and bounce back will do him good.

*knockonwood*

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

yes he did throw a gem or two last season but you still have to sift through a lot of crap to find 'em. It would be nice to see him pitch like that consistently.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classless lackey : Watch it. they'll accuse you of being Pike or Kim . Anyyone who tells it like it is, is considered to be one of those two.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

That's hysterical....... "one of those two" ........you are one and the same!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

can you guys stop bickering? take that sh!t to email or something. Ive been here 1 day and i've already reached my limit of reading posts of you two argue. please

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

[QUOTE]What is up lately with the r-----ed word? We used to say that all the time as kids and it was no big deal. This PC CRAP is ridiculous. When does it end? "Senior Citizen McDonald had an agricultural collective, e i e i o. And on this agricultural collective he had free range poultry, e i e i o...." PLEASE! Time for some PC backlash.....
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Yes and no.  I think there is a spectrum of right and wrong nomenclature and we all have a limit beyond which we think it is "PC".  For example, I think it is a very good thing that the word "dumb" has been replaced by "mute" when describing someone unable to speak.  The latter is the correct term, the former a pejorative and factually wrong description used in a less enlightened time.

I think the migration from "handicapped" to "disabled" to land at "developmentally different" having passed at high speed through "physically challenged"-ville is silly.  I understand the argument - words matter because they convey thoughts (poorly, for the most part) - but it all seems too precious to me.  Developmentally different implies equal but different.  If someone is unable to walk or hear they are not as able as a person without those conditions.  And I think it's patronising to assume they are "all" so delicate we have to dance around the reality...and, in addition, there is no "all", these are all individuals with individual views and the "all" in reality is those shouting the loudest.