Clay Bucholz Updates

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: Clay Bucholz Updates

I think if Clay was really out for the season we would have gone for someone other than Erik Bedard - perhaps Wandy Rodriguez.........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Buckholtz put on the 60 day DL. eligible to come off august 16. strategic move to make room on the roster

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Hmm, interesting...Thanks for the updates!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The-Babe-----------------. Show -The-Babe-----------------'s posts

In Response to Re: Clay Bucholz Updates:
    [QUOTE]Buckholtz put on the 60 day DL. eligible to come off august 16. strategic move to make room on the roster
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

But in all likely hood it would take buch a minimum of 3 weeks to be ready, so it's not likely that he'll be ready by Aug 16th.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Clay Bucholz Updates : But in all likely hood it would take buch a minimum of 3 weeks to be ready, so it's not likely that he'll be ready by Aug 16th.
    Posted by -The-Babe-----------------[/QUOTE]

Desperate posts from a fan of a desperate team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

[QUOTE]I was injured in Iraq and the army had the results of a full MRI with herniated discs in one day. This is dragging on way too long. Either something is wrong or its in this kids head. The credibility with the Red Sox medical staff is terrible aswell, going back to Matt Clemente several years ago. 
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

I often wonder just why you are a Red Sox fan? You never have anything good to say about medical staff, coaches, manager, ownership, and players. Do you hate Fenway Franks also?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The-Babe-----------------. Show -The-Babe-----------------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Clay Bucholz Updates : Desperate posts from a fan of a desperate team.
    Posted by habsno17[/QUOTE]

Hardly desperate.

Every article I have read on the subject has stated that it will take him about 3 weeks to be ready provided there are no setbacks.

Care to show me some articles that state differently?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Sure, nothing desperate about the posts you have made here.

"He's done for the season. As mongo the fanboy aka spc1988 would say "Book it"!! "

Nope, nothing desperate there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The-Babe-----------------. Show -The-Babe-----------------'s posts

[QUOTE]Sure, nothing desperate about the posts you have made here. "He's done for the season. As mongo the fanboy aka spc1988 would say "Book it"!! " Nope, nothing desperate there.

LOL...actually I posted that to make fun of mongo.

Nice swing and a miss.......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Sure you did little fella, sure you did.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

I hear from someone close to Bucholz that he could be shut down for the year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

To California? When the best hospitals in the US are withing an hour's travel?

Think ACUPUNTURE. And, ironically, it'll probably help!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

[QUOTE]I was injured in Iraq and the army had the results of a full MRI with herniated discs in one day. This is dragging on way too long. Either something is wrong or its in this kids head. The credibility with the Red Sox medical staff is terrible aswell, going back to Matt Clemente several years ago. 
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

Think ACUPUNCTURE; why else run all the way out to California?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Clay Bucholz Updates : Typical rfn MO....avoid the question and hurl insult.
    Posted by -The-Babe-----------------[/QUOTE]

You said Bucholz was done for the season. You then later claimed that comment wasnt desperation, but some dig at some guy named Mongo. I dont believe you, I believe your posts are most certainly showing quiet desperation. Its not even arguable. As far as any question you have for me, just telling you up front I am not interested. It would attempt to change the subject from your quiet desperation to your agenda. Sorry numbn*ts.
    As far as me hurling an insult....I just assumed that was your natural way of communicating, seeing some of your replies to other people when you interrupt threads with your nonsense. In other words, Pot meet Kettle...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The-Babe-----------------. Show -The-Babe-----------------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Clay Bucholz Updates :  You said Bucholz was done for the season. You then later claimed that comment wasnt desperation, but some dig at some guy named Mongo. I dont believe you, I believe your posts are most certainly showing quiet desperation. Its not even arguable. As far as any question you have for me, just telling you up front I am not interested. It would attempt to change the subject from your quiet desperation to your agenda. Sorry numbn*ts. As far as me hurling an insult....I just assumed that was your natural way of communicating, seeing some of your replies to other people when you interrupt threads with your nonsense. In other words, Pot meet Kettle...

No, it's because you don't have the answer. My question to you was directly related to the OP. Nice try there, but why don't run run along now back to the hockey board, clown.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe---------. Show -The--Babe---------'s posts

[QUOTE]Sure, nothing desperate about the posts you have made here. "He's done for the season. As mongo the fanboy aka spc1988 would say "Book it"!! " Nope, nothing desperate there.

Yup, certainly desperate, aside from the fact that I was right, he's done for the year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WE5NUTS. Show WE5NUTS's posts

Well, Clay is done for the season- however, a playoff return is possible.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe---------. Show -The--Babe---------'s posts

[QUOTE] Well, Clay is done for the season- however, a playoff return is possible.

Posted by WE5NUTS[/QUOTE]

Highly unlikely....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

Sections
Shortcuts