Clay has proven his worth to me

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Clay has proven his worth to me

I had my doubts when Clay began the year, even after taken his injury/recovery time into consideration but now believe he is a keeper.  However, I still don't feel the same way about many of our starters, or lineup.  We still needs a great deal of improvement before this club can go on a nice PS run.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Re: Clay has proven his worth to me

That is big of you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Re: Clay has proven his worth to me:
    That is big of you.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c

Our staff has been questionable for quite some time and our starting lineup is like a "merry go round" while Bobby continues to attempt to find the right combination.

This is not a playoff team " too many blown opportunities" unless everyone else in this race falls flat on their face.  Hopefully we can at the very least learn a bit about who belongs next season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Let's spare a moment to mock the morons that posted "concerns" about Buchholz' alleged drug taking when he was disabled recently.  Apparently his thin frame suggested drug taking.

Pitiful.  Perhaps Pike can open a dossier on them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Right combination may not be there with all of the injuries, exhaustion, and unexpected bad performances. You can't get water out of dry sand.
    Posted by Clamshack1

I hear you Clam but if we need to blame injuries and unexpected "bad performances" every year it's time to cut our losses with more players than just Youk. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

I thought that Clay had a bleeding esophagus. I am taking Omiprazole to prevent an over-acid stomach that can cause that  and also cancer.
    Posted by Clamshack1

Not sure but Clay focuses on every start and inning thereafter when healthy.  Thats more than we can say about some of our starters.  You can just see the determination, especially if he has a bad inning.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I will admit, many, including me, questioned whether Buch had the mental make up to get it together.

This kid has shown more character in his little split finger than Beckett will ever show!  I can't begin to say how proud I am of him! 

Way to be BUCK!  Thanks for proving us all wrong!

As someone said on the game thread, "The BUCK stops here!"  Nice!  I love it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Clay has proven his worth to me : I hear you Clam but if we need to blame injuries and unexpected "bad performances" every year it's time to cut our losses with more players than just Youk. 
    Posted by craze4sox

craze, thats a nyy poster, mocking pike. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

btw.....

"The BUCH stops here!"

That was a J-BAY original

:)  I love it!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Re: Clay has proven his worth to me : craze, thats a nyy poster, mocking pike. 
    Posted by J-BAY

Gotch you J, I would love to check in here more often but just simply miss these things not having the time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Nobody is here mocking me J-Bay.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I will admit, many, including me, questioned whether Buch had the mental make up to get it together . In your blather, no one should question the fact that you don't have the mental make-up to "get it together".
    Posted by TrotterNixon

LOL!  :)  Even you can't rain on my parade for Buch Softy.

You didn't take your Midol tonight, did you?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Complete Game baby!  Awesome.  Another "W" for Clay rather than just a "QS". 

Did anyone notice that when you earn a "W" it comese with a free "QS"?  

"QS" without a "W" just isn't the same, though so many are willing to accept a 5.00 era so long as it is stocked with a boat full of "QS".

Nice game Clay, very nice.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

A QS is a definition and not a subjective judgement.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Tell that to the posters/writers who use it as a tool to judge the performance of a pitcher

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Need to find way to keep Buchholz far , far away from Beckett & Lackey.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

Need to find way to keep Buchholz far , far away from Beckett & Lackey.
    Posted by jimedfred

well, if you see Buchholz looking like a beached whale...

actually is int nice to see a Red Sox pitcher that actually looks like an athlete

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Tell that to the posters/writers who use it as a tool to judge the performance of a pitcher
    Posted by EnchiladaT

Guess that you don't get it, a QS start is a definition.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Tongue Out

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Clay has proven his worth to me : craze, thats a nyy poster, mocking pike. 
    Posted by J-BAY

Actually, it's Mikey. Don't know why you're now calling your friend who has immitated me, SPC, Beni and even Jete just "a yankee poster". Not to mention all the other aliases he has on the board the biggest being "Law" who has wrecked this board for years, including bumping threads up. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

And the dumb grow ever dumber.  Let me help you, acid man:

Subjective:  "Buchholz pitched a "Quality Start" (6+ innings, 3 or fewer ERs)  last night" i.e. an opinion, a viewpoint, a definition.  So, to clarify, you creepy, sexless, arrogant-for-no-apparent-reason stalker, referring to Buch's start last night as a "Quality Start" is entirely and exclusively subjective.  The antonym of "subjective" you are futilely grasping for is:
    Objective:  Buchholz pitched 9 innings last night i.e. a fact

BTW, you made that same schoolboy error twice in this thread so don't try to claim it was just a silly error (we all make silly errors at times)....you simply don't know the difference between subjective and objective so, given your well known and often demonstrated level of ignorance, do you think it's appropriate to continue to attempt to correct others?

I particularly enjoyed your recent claim about someone being the "grammar police" when they corrected yet another of your spelling errors.  In an ironic sense, of course, but even better it was yet another example of your shameful, blinding ignorance as of course spelling isn't grammar.....it's, you know, spelling.

Need any LSD, man?  How about some Omega 3 fish oil pills?  They may be completely discredited and have no beneficial impact on intelligence....but I can get them for you cheap, man....wink wink, nudge nudge.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Clay has proven his worth to me : And the dumb grow ever dumber.  Let me help you, acid man: Subjective :  "Buchholz pitched a "Quality Start" (6+ innings, 3 or fewer ERs)  last night" i.e. an opinion, a viewpoint, a definition.  So, to clarify, you creepy, sexless, arrogant-for-no-apparent-reason stalker, referring to Buch's start last night as a "Quality Start" is entirely and exclusively subjective.  The antonym of "subjective" you are futilely grasping for is: Objective :  Buchholz pitched 9 innings last night i.e. a fact BTW, you made that same schoolboy error twice in this thread so don't try to claim it was just a silly error (we all make silly errors at times)....you simply don't know the difference between subjective and objective so, given your well known and often demonstrated level of ignorance, do you think it's appropriate to continue to attempt to correct others? I particularly enjoyed your recent claim about someone being the "grammar police" when they corrected yet another of your spelling errors.  In an ironic sense, of course, but even better it was yet another example of your shameful, blinding ignorance as of course spelling isn't grammar.....it's, you know, spelling. Need any LSD, man?  How about some Omega 3 fish oil pills?  They may be completely discredited and have no beneficial impact on intelligence....but I can get them for you cheap, man....wink wink, nudge nudge.
    Posted by SonicsMonksLyresVicars

You need to see someone. And pick a screenname Chilliwings.

Sections
Shortcuts