Clay has proven his worth to me

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re: Clay has proven his worth to me

In Response to Re: Clay has proven his worth to me:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Clay has proven his worth to me : You need to see someone. And pick a screenname Chilliwings.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

I've made it clear on several threads that this is Chilliwings along with the reason I'm using this old handle.

Again, I implore you to ignore me; I have never initiated contact with you and never will.  Please return the favour.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

That never works. I used to tell harness to ignore me but he refused!  lol.

I should ignore Idiots, drives me crazy without even trying to bother me. That is my problem.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]That never works. I used to tell harness to ignore me but he refused!  lol. I should ignore Idiots, drives me crazy without even trying to bother me. That is my problem.
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]

I feel the same.  I think Idiots overposts, but that's just my view and I know there are some that like his posting of info.  And I don't think he's an actual "Idiot"/jerk/loser like Pike.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I agree. I let it get to me and eat me up. I mishandled myself.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Time to start being fair to Buchholz.  He was solid down the stretch in 2009.  Was a borderline Cy Young award winner in 2010.  Was solid until lost to injury in 2011.  Struggled for the first few months of 2012 but I have a hard time that it wasn't rust related.  Ever since late May, he's been one of the best pitchers in the game and puts up elite stat lines.  Sometimes he simply looks unhittable.

He's the best pitcher on the team and looks to be the centerpiece moving forward here.  Great to see him put together a great year after the start he got off to.  Imagine if he can get his ERA down to the low 3's after THAT start?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

ER's in starts since May 1th (this date may even be too early of a scope)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]Time to start being fair to Buchholz.  He was solid down the stretch in 2009.  Was a borderline Cy Young award winner in 2010.  Was solid until lost to injury in 2011.  Struggled for the first few months of 2012 but I have a hard time that it wasn't rust related.  Ever since late May, he's been one of the best pitchers in the game and puts up elite stat lines.  Sometimes he simply looks unhittable. He's the best pitcher on the team and looks to be the centerpiece moving forward here.  Great to see him put together a great year after the start he got off to.  Imagine if he can get his ERA down to the low 3's after THAT start?
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

Clay could very well be our best pitcher "not just his record" but because you can see the fight in him when he makes a mistake.  Lester is still one of my favorites to rebound but he certainly has a way to go.

Sections
Shortcuts