Clay Rapata?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Clay Rapata?

He was just released and I would consider signing this guy and stash him in Pawtucket.  He had a good year last year, but has not made the Yankees this spring.

No team ever has enough pitching as the saying goes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Re: Clay Rapata?

Career minor leaguer/AAAA pitcher.

I would prefer the Sox monitor the recovery and comeback of free agent Dallas Braden...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to notin's comment:

I would prefer the Sox monitor the recovery and comeback of free agent Dallas Braden...

Didn't he throw a perfect game for Oakland a few years ago?  I forgot about him.  He called out A-Rod for something silly a few years ago.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

Didn't he throw a perfect game for Oakland a few years ago?  I forgot about him.  He called out A-Rod for something silly a few years ago.  

I was gonna say the same thing ice cream. I think that whole thing with A-rod was him walking over the pitchers mound..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

I was gonna say the same thing ice cream. I think that whole thing with A-rod was him walking over the pitchers mound..

I liked that he said that to A-Rod as A-Rod was showing yet another act of disrespecting this game. Unwritten rule? sure, but those unwritten rules are where you can gain or lose respect from players and coaches around the league. Just my opinion.