Clemen's former lady friend Mindy McCready found dead

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Clemen's former lady friend Mindy McCready found dead

She went outside to shoot herself? And shot her own dog as well? Sounds a little weird even given her history. JMO

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

you sicken me stiffy.

Only you would inject politics and just plain garbage into a thread like this.... so disrespectful. didn't your parents teach you respect?? running around on the internet acting like you have no sense...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

The Obama administration's federal agencies might send a few dollars for burial. He has to place a priority on democrat party future voters recruitment, I mean compreshensive immigraiton reform. One of his community organizers will make sure someone will vote Democrat for Mindy McCready, since she'll need a proxy.

And that SON,  is a  B I N G O !!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

More sick and twisted drivel.

You need help. Seriously.

The subject of this thread was "sick and twisted". No suprise that the stooge would transfer and project that on to me. Stooge, when you ape "drivel" and project, you manifestly need help, seriously.

No, your tryint to rate the "importance" of one prason's death over another is what is "sick & twisted".

Very sad, but less important than the lives of those aborted on demand as a birth control measure.

Recognizing you need help is the first step to recovery. Sadly, with your personality, that is probably never going to happen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Any girl who is 15 years old and sleeping with a 28 year old Roger Clemens is going to have emotional baggage.

This is why there are laws against that sort of thing - because it is damaging to a teenager to be used by a 28 year old roid-bag.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Any girl who is 15 years old and sleeping with a 28 year old Roger Clemens is going to have emotional baggage.

This is why there are laws against that sort of thing - because it is damaging to a teenager to be used by a 28 year old roid-bag.

Roger never touched her!!  Honest!! ;-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I think Dr Drew Pinsky should fold up his tent..

McCready is the fifth person who has appeared on the show to die, reports ABC News.

http://www.examiner.com/article/dr-drew-pinsky-mindy-mccready-appeared-on-celebrity-rehab-with-dr-drew

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Robin39's comment:

I think Dr Drew Pinsky should fold up his tent..

McCready is the fifth person who has appeared on the show to die, reports ABC News.

http://www.examiner.com/article/dr-drew-pinsky-mindy-mccready-appeared-on-celebrity-rehab-with-dr-drew

Not a great BA.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Sad story , but there are many people who are more deserving of sympathy. Hard to work up much feeling  for those who are given so much talent , fame and fortune , but live self- destructive lives.  Seems to happen a lot in sports and show business.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Sad story , but there are many people who are more deserving of sympathy. Hard to work up much feeling  for those who are given so much talent , fame and fortune , but live self- destructive lives.  Seems to happen a lot in sports and show business.

Wow, who knew compassion had a capacity limit?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Does one of the B's stand for " bleeding heart  ?   I'll save my compassion for those who deserve it.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

That's why when I see a famous sports athlete or entertainer in the streets, I try my best to respect their privacy by not walking up to them.

Sorry Schilling for interrupting your lunch and asking for your autograph that Sunday afternoon in Quincy Market.    :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Does one of the B's stand for " bleeding heart  ?   I'll save my compassion for those who deserve it.

Well, I'm not so jealous of what someone else has, money-wise, that I can't feel bad for them.

Money obviously didn't help Mindy a whole lot.

I feel sorry for anyone that feels life is so rotten, they have to end it all.

But, hey, you keep being a hardazz, if it makes you feel superior...

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

I blame Roger!

Sections
Shortcuts