Clemens Misremembers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam789123. Show jam789123's posts

Clemens Misremembers

Now this clown wants to wear a Red Sox cap if he is inducted in the Hall of Fame.  Ten years ago it was a Yankees cap.  Then a Houston cap.  Go away you cheat, hopefully the only cap you will be wearing at the Hall is as a visitor.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Clemens Misremembers

In response to jam789123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Now this clown wants to wear a Red Sox cap if he is inducted in the Hall of Fame.  Ten years ago it was a Yankees cap.  Then a Houston cap.  Go away you cheat, hopefully the only cap you will be wearing at the Hall is as a visitor.

[/QUOTE]  It must go with the JUICE, because NOMAR acted the same way yesterday !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Some times when you are in the midst of all the stuff going on like being traded and not believing you were treated correctly you say and do things that reflect your thoughts at that time.

When you get older you have been able to step away and look at things with a different perspective and realize and see things in a different light as well as accept what happened.

How many here have had things not go as you wanted 25 years ago. But now look back and say I was pissed then but I am glad it happened because I am in such a better place now.

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Some times when you are in the midst of all the stuff going on like being traded and not believing you were treated correctly you say and do things that reflect your thoughts at that time.

When you get older you have been able to step away and look at things with a different perspective and realize and see things in a different light as well as accept what happened.

How many here have had things not go as you wanted 25 years ago. But now look back and say I was pissed then but I am glad it happened because I am in such a better place now.

[/QUOTE]

Good post.  Emotion often overshadows sound judgement.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Clemens is still a liar - his whole "I don't care if I get in or not" is a farce. He cares. A lot. I just wish he would admit that he used the juice and let that die off so that his career can be put in perspective. I guess his role model is Pete Rose. He should stay banned until he stops lying to himself and us. 

As always - 100% correct!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]  Not many of us were M L B players.....  But, why doesn't he just admit it ?????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Clemens is still a liar - his whole "I don't care if I get in or not" is a farce. He cares. A lot. I just wish he would admit that he used the juice and let that die off so that his career can be put in perspective. I guess his role model is Pete Rose. He should stay banned until he stops lying to himself and us. 

[/QUOTE]
    I've mellowed a bit on Clemens in that I appreciate what he did with Boston and can honestly say I like the Boston Roger Clemens.

But I agree with your post. He does care and he does come across as a big phony. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to royf19's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I've mellowed a bit on Clemens in that I appreciate what he did with Boston and can honestly say I like the Boston Roger Clemens.

But I agree with your post. He does care and he does come across as a big phony. 

[/QUOTE]Can't mellow tooooo much as we are reminded that the Yank$ trainer stabbed  Miss DEBBIE in the BUTT in their BED ROOM ..... Can't make this stuff up !!!   Rocket, threw her under the BED ( I mean BUS) on that one !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

He should wear a dunce cap.

Sox4ever

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to jam789123's comment:

Actually, he's never getting into the Hall, so it doesn't matter about the caps. They sure grow them stupid in Texas.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good post.  Emotion often overshadows sound judgement.  

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but steroids overshadows wins, so no HOF for the moron.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He should wear a dunce cap.

Sox4ever

[/QUOTE]

Any cap he wears is a 'dunce cap.'