Cleveland trades Choo to Reds

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HankukSox. Show HankukSox's posts

Re: Cleveland trades Choo to Reds

I wanted the Sox to get Choo, but purely for a selfish reason.  I live in Korea, and while you can watch baseball here, it is only Cleveland.  Now it will be the Reds.  And come to think of it, there goes all my chances to watch the Sox.  Unless the interleague is good for me this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to HankukSox's comment:

I wanted the Sox to get Choo, but purely for a selfish reason.  I live in Korea, and while you can watch baseball here, it is only Cleveland.  Now it will be the Reds.  And come to think of it, there goes all my chances to watch the Sox.  Unless the interleague is good for me this year.

No. No Reds/Sox games this year. :-( Cant you get mlbtv online over there? Around $100 and you can watch whatever team/game you want all year long.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HankukSox. Show HankukSox's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to HankukSox's comment:

No. No Reds/Sox games this year. :-( Cant you get mlbtv online over there? Around $100 and you can watch whatever team/game you want all year long.

Yeah, I will again. Though all the day games will be lost money again.  Dang 13 hour time difference is probably the worst one you can have for watching sports.

Sections
Shortcuts