Clinic on Trampoline Jumping

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Re: Clinic on Trampoline Jumping

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

His injuries and makeup have turned a potential superstar into a likely has been. However, you should probably worry about your own pitching, which has a decent chance to be awful.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: Clinic on Trampoline Jumping:

Posted by 6k42lt913c

come on! you can't tell me that was Joba! the guy looks like he lost 50 lbs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

His injuries and makeup have turned a potential superstar into a likely has been. However, you should probably worry about your own pitching, which has a decent chance to be awful.
    Posted by nhsteven

Steven, how do they have a "decent chance to be awful" with Beckett, Lester and Bucholtz? Granted 3 and 4 are question marks, but so were your 4 and 5 last season and faired pretty well. Time will tell.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Posted by nhsteven

It's ironic how Yankee fans can poke fun at Sox players all day long here and that's O.K., but even the most pathetic head case among Yankee players is  off  limits and must be treated with sympathy.

(Oh God! I'm starting to sound like kim.)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Posted by nhsteven

gotta agree with JBay Steve! lester,beckett,bucholtz,bard and dub have the chance to be aweful? have you seen the offensive and defense behind those guys? wow!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Clinic on Trampoline Jumping : Steven, how do they have a "decent chance to be awful" with Beckett, Lester and Bucholtz? Granted 3 and 4 are question marks, but so were your 4 and 5 last season and faired pretty well. Time will tell.
    Posted by J-BAY

Yes, time will tell, but the experts don't agree. Lester is one of the aces of the league, of course, last Sep notwithstanding; Beckett, while also a stalwart, is in his "even" yr (also a Sep blowup, and with a thumb injury right now), and Bulcholz, although fabulous in 2010, needs to show he's back in form, and with his back OK. And then there's the bullpen.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Clinic on Trampoline Jumping : Lester will do well; Beckett is in his "even" yr (with a thumb injury right now), and Bulcholz, although fabulous in 2010, needs to show he's back in form, and with his back OK. And then there's the bullpen.
    Posted by nhsteven

You buy into the odd even year BS? It was more about injurys.  Beckett apparently is fine and will make his start on Saturday, which I assume he wouldn't if he wasn't. Buch has had most of last season and all off season to recover from any back issues. Then there is the bullpen, who have a few of new pieces and have yet to pitch together as a unit. Let's give them a chance

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Clinic on Trampoline Jumping : Steven, how do they have a "decent chance to be awful" with Beckett, Lester and Bucholtz? Granted 3 and 4 are question marks, but so were your 4 and 5 last season and faired pretty well. Time will tell.
    Posted by J-BAY
    Buchholz............you're welcome...Tongue outWink

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Clinic on Trampoline Jumping : You buy into the odd even year BS?   Beckett apparently is fine and will make his start on Saturday which I assume he wouldnt if he wasn't. Buch has had most of last season and all off season to recover from any back issues. Then there is the bullpen, who have a few of new pieces and have yet to pitch together as a unit. Let's give them a chance first
    Posted by J-BAY

Yes, I agree it's BS; I said a decent chance, not definitive; nothing is in baseball. It was also a reaction to this thread; understand the context and my entire meaning. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Clinic on Trampoline Jumping : gotta agree with JBay Steve! lester,beckett,bucholtz,bard and dub have the chance to be aweful? have you seen the offensive and defense behind those guys? wow!
    Posted by Hammah29r2
    Buchholz i said!!!!....are you two sure you're Sox fans???.....lol....j/k Hammah and J...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Clinic on Trampoline Jumping : Yes, I agree it's BS; I said a decent chance, not definitive; nothing is in baseball. It was also a reaction to this thread; understand the context and my entire meaning.
    Posted by nhsteven

Understood, but we've also endured the chickengate all off season, albeit from both sides.

Where is Harness????

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Clinic on Trampoline Jumping : Understood, but we've also endured the chickengate all off season, albeit from both sides. Where is Harness????
    Posted by J-BAY

I'm worried about Harness; perhaps I'll try to communicate with him via the friends channel.

The chickengate is overrated and overblown; more telling was the expose on D & C regarding last ST, Terry's only bad job, which appear to be related to his distractions.

Getting back to the previous subject, back issues are tricky, it's likely Buch's OK, but you can't pencil him in yet; recall other players. Otherwise, you're right; and IMO, so am I.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Fair enough.

I'm worried, as well. There's still a few more days, but he's usually back by now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Clinic on Trampoline Jumping : gotta agree with JBay Steve! lester,beckett,bucholtz,bard and dub have the chance to be aweful? have you seen the offensive and defense behind those guys? wow!
    Posted by Hammah29r2

Sure. They have the potential to be bad. So do many other staffs.They also have the potential to surprise. The season hasn't started yet. Let's give it a couple of months and we'll see who's where.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Clinic on Trampoline Jumping : Buchholz i said!!!!....are you two sure you're Sox fans???.....lol....j/k Hammah and J...
    Posted by jete02fan

Are you sure? Isn't it it Buchholts?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Clinic on Trampoline Jumping : Are you sure? Isn't it it Buchholts?
    Posted by antibody

it is Buchholtz....honestly, dont care how he spells his name, just how he pitches.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Clinic on Trampoline Jumping : it is Buchholtz....honestly, dont care how he spells his name, just how he pitches.
    Posted by J-BAY
    YellWink

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Clinic on Trampoline Jumping : it is Buchholtz....honestly, dont care how he spells his name, just how he pitches.
    Posted by J-BAY

Couldn't agree more.

Just trying to have a little fun. You know... levity.

Hope i haven't offended anyone.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Clinic on Trampoline Jumping :  Couldn't agree more.  Just trying to have a little fun. You know... levity.  Hope i haven't offended anyone.
    Posted by antibody

Understood and agreed antibody. I think I can speak for Jete also

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Clinic on Trampoline Jumping : Understood and agreed antibody. I think I can speak for Jete also
    Posted by J-BAY
    no way..the last time you spoke for me, i got shot at..Tongue outTongue out

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Clinic on Trampoline Jumping :
    Posted by jete02fan

Buckholes?

Sections
Shortcuts