Closed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining

In Response to; It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining:
    [QUOTE]It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is declining fast. In my opinion, C.C . Sabathia is no longer an ace. Judging Sabathia for his standars...he had a bad second half and a terrible post-season performance last year. And yesterday C.C Sabhatia had a very poor outing against the Marlins. The Yanks brass is really concerned with Sabathia' fastball. Jamie Moyer is throwing harder than Sabathia these days. Everyone knows that Sabathia is long overdue for a breakdown, and it is not because of his eating disorders or late night snacks. This man is overworked... he looks tired. Good luck to him.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

In Response to Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining:
    [QUOTE]Regardless of Sabathia's current skills or condition I know with absolute certainty: I'd rather have him pitching for me than against me. 
    Posted by Flattiehater[/QUOTE]
    The point is that Sabathia is no longer an ace.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lowell4MVP. Show Lowell4MVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining : The point is that Sabathia is no longer an ace.

237.1 IP at an ERA+ of 147 is an ace, smiley.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhilTheAce. Show PhilTheAce's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining : The point is that Sabathia is no longer an ace.

You're such a fool, it's comical. He is a can't miss ace, he's more of an ace than anything you guys have.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

[QUOTE]It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is declining fast. In my opinion, C.C . Sabathia is no longer an ace. Judging Sabathia for his standars...he had a bad second half and a terrible post-season performance last year. And yesterday C.C Sabhatia had a very poor outing against the Marlins. The Yanks brass is really concerned with Sabathia' fastball. Jamie Moyer is throwing harder than Sabathia these days. Everyone knows that Sabathia is long overdue for a breakdown, and it is not because of his eating disorders or late night snacks. This man is overworked... he looks tired. Good luck to him.
    Posted by BenitoIsAidiot[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining : You're such a fool, it's comical. He is a can't miss ace, he's more of an ace than anything you guys have.
    Posted by PhilTheAce[/QUOTE]

Not that I agree with much the OP has posted. But look at the numbers of Beckett vs TB and the Yankees.

Then look at CC's numbers against the Sox and TB last year.

"Can't Miss" Sabathia missed a few against the Red sox last year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining : What your point ?
    Posted by BenitoMyHero[/QUOTE] sorry, but with that statement, you're the one with no point to make

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

And a right cross from Jeter stops Benito dead in his tracks.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from boboinfla. Show boboinfla's posts

In Response to It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining:

Says who? He only gave up a salami in the first agin the Rays. TB 4 Evil Empire 0

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining : You're such a fool, it's comical. He is a can't miss ace, he's more of an ace than anything you guys have.
    Posted by PhilTheAce[/QUOTE]

I'd call his first inning of the year a "miss".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from boboinfla. Show boboinfla's posts

In Response to It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining:

Yankee fans silent at the Trop with the score 4-0 as CC gave up the big fly .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining : Yankee fans silent at the Trop with the score 4-0 as CC gave up the big fly .
    Posted by boboinfla[/QUOTE]

1st start of the year and CC is already in post season form.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining : 1st start of the year and CC is already in post season form.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]
    Maybe he needs an MRI.
    I forgot, he doesn't fit in the machine.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining : Maybe he needs an MRI. I forgot, he doesn't fit in the machine.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

Well he might just outduel Big Game James Sheilds...... clearly this is not a big game.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining : 1st start of the year and CC is already in post season form.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

I agree with you, Sabathia is in post-season form.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

A few bad starts does not, "no longer an ace," make. 

-Daf. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

If Sabathia is the Yanks ace then the Yanks won't be playing
    baseball in October.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]If Sabathia is the Yanks ace then the Yanks won't be playing baseball in October.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero[/QUOTE]I think jesseyeric has a bet waiting for you...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

CC getting whacked around yesterday is pretty much what you can expect from him early in the season. He starts most seasons very slow and ends the year on a sour note.

In between he pitches like a true ace.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining : I think jesseyeric has a bet waiting for you...
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

I don't understand why jesseyeric is so interested in losing

his money.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from boboinfla. Show boboinfla's posts

[QUOTE]CC getting whacked around yesterday is pretty much what you can expect from him early in the season. He starts most seasons very slow and ends the year on a sour note. In between he pitches like a true ace.
    Posted by Hingham Hammer[/QUOTE]

CC was seen at a popular Bay area buffet last night. He was rocked by the Rays. What is even more amazing is how this team rocked Mo.