Closed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Closed

It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is declining fast.
    In my opinion, C.C . Sabathia is no longer an ace. Judging
    Sabathia for his standars...he had a bad second half and a
    terrible post-season performance last year. And yesterday
    C.C Sabhatia had a very poor outing against the Marlins.

The Yanks brass is really concerned with Sabathia' fastball.
    Jamie Moyer is throwing harder than Sabathia these days.
    Everyone knows that Sabathia is long overdue for a breakdown,
    and it is not because of his eating disorders or late night snacks.
    This man is overworked... he looks tired. Good luck to him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining

In Response to It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining:
    [QUOTE]It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is declining fast. In my opinion, C.C . Sabathia is no longer an ace. Judging Sabathia for his standars...he had a bad second half and a terrible post-season performance last year. And yesterday C.C Sabhatia had a very poor outing against the Marlins. The Yanks brass is really concerned with Sabathia' fastball. Jamie Moyer is throwing harder than Sabathia these days. Everyone knows that Sabathia is long overdue for a breakdown, and it is not because of his eating disorders or late night snacks. This man is overworked... he looks tired. Good luck to him.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero[/QUOTE]
    If CC Sabathia is declining Josh Beckett must be toast!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

CC Sabathia’s fastball command deserted him during his final spring tuneup, but the ace left no doubt that he’ll be ready Friday against the Rays on Opening Day.

Sabathia allowed three runs on four hits and two walks in four innings, striking out three in the Yankees’ 10-8 win over the Marlins Sunday at Marlins Park.

“Usually I’m not that bad,” Sabathia said. “Today, I was bad. I’ll work hard in my bullpen to make sure I’m getting my fastball where it needs to go.”

Sabathia said fastball command is “always a worry for me,” but the fact that it was off Sunday doesn’t mean it won’t be there for him Friday against the Rays.

“My arm felt great, my command was just a little off,” Sabathia said. “I couldn’t get in any good counts for myself. I was able to get out of some jams and make some pitches. I’m not going to have any success if I can’t throw the fastball over the plate.”

Joe Girardi said Sabathia was “a little bit under the weather” Sunday, but the manager isn’t concerned at all about his ace’s lack of command.

“I think it’ll be there when the bell rings, I really do,” Girardi said.Sabathia finished the spring with a 5.00 ERA, allowing 21 hits and four walks in 18 innings.

“I got ready for Opening Day,” Sabathia said. “I’ll be ready on Friday. Would I like to have had more success? Sure. But my pitches are doing what they’re supposed to. I’m ready.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/yankees-cc-sabathia-roughed-final-spring-training-start-ace-brushes-ready-opening-day-article-1.1054252#ixzz1qvgitvpw

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

http://yankees.lhblogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/a595bc10450a9b090b0f6a706700a1c5.jpg

Brian Cashman telling Ozzie Guillen about all of the Josh Johnson trade suggestions for CC that have been emailed to me in the past two years.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

In Response to Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining:
    [QUOTE]CC Sabathia ’s fastball command deserted him during his final spring tuneup, but the ace left no doubt that he’ll be ready Friday against the Rays on Opening Day. Sabathia allowed three runs on four hits and two walks in four innings, striking out three in the Yankees’ 10-8 win over the Marlins Sunday at Marlins Park. “Usually I’m not that bad,” Sabathia said. “Today, I was bad. I’ll work hard in my bullpen to make sure I’m getting my fastball where it needs to go.” Sabathia said fastball command is “always a worry for me,” but the fact that it was off Sunday doesn’t mean it won’t be there for him Friday against the Rays. “My arm felt great, my command was just a little off,” Sabathia said. “I couldn’t get in any good counts for myself. I was able to get out of some jams and make some pitches. I’m not going to have any success if I can’t throw the fastball over the plate.” Joe Girardi said Sabathia was “a little bit under the weather” Sunday, but the manager isn’t concerned at all about his ace’s lack of command. “I think it’ll be there when the bell rings, I really do,” Girardi said.Sabathia finished the spring with a 5.00 ERA, allowing 21 hits and four walks in 18 innings. “I got ready for Opening Day,” Sabathia said. “I’ll be ready on Friday. Would I like to have had more success? Sure. But my pitches are doing what they’re supposed to. I’m ready.” Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/yankees-cc-sabathia-roughed-final-spring-training-start-ace-brushes-ready-opening-day-article-1.1054252#ixzz1qvgitvpw

Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]

Bad news... the Yanks gave a huge contract extension to Sabathia.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining : Bad news... the Yanks gave a huge contract extension to Sabathia.

you are absolutely correct. Let's trade CC for Lackey or Dice-K.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHBALLFAN. Show NHBALLFAN's posts

[QUOTE]It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is declining fast. In my opinion, C.C . Sabathia is no longer an ace. Judging Sabathia for his standars...he had a bad second half and a terrible post-season performance last year. And yesterday C.C Sabhatia had a very poor outing against the Marlins. The Yanks brass is really concerned with Sabathia' fastball. Jamie Moyer is throwing harder than Sabathia these days. Everyone knows that Sabathia is long overdue for a breakdown, and it is not because of his eating disorders or late night snacks. This man is overworked... he looks tired. Good luck to him.
     Wow. Sabathia is in decline? I did not know this. Thanks for the info. You are truly handy to have around with your crack assessments of players. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

"declining"

Maybe yes maybe no.

Not in size. Big boy could play nose tackle.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining :  Wow. Sabathia is in decline? I did not know this. Thanks for the info. You are truly handy to have around with your crack assessments of players. 
    Posted by NHBALLFAN[/QUOTE]

Have you see him pitch lately...

I mean against Detroit in the post-season. ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i dont think CC is in a decline just yet. his weight problems and health issues could become an issue if they remain unchecked. The yankees would be smart to hire a nutritionist for him that plans his diet day to day. I mean for that kind of money you should make sure hes not going to eat himself out of the game.

but as it stands now i think hes going to have a productive season. he is CC after all, itll take more than a few extra pounds to stop him. what he really should be worried about is pitching better against the red sox this season because we all know how that went last year...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero[/QUOTE] say no more.....i'm convinced....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

CC yesterday, looks in shape to me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Nova said his arm and body were "lazy" today. Rothschild agreed. "My body felt like it was sleeping or something like that," said Nova.

..... looks like another yank pitcher having problems.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining : say no more.....i'm convinced....
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

What your point ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhilTheAce. Show PhilTheAce's posts

LOL yeah sure, like he never starts off slow right. I'm gonna laugh when CC wins 20+ games this year and is in the top five in Cy Young voting yet again. BTW he's only 31 years old, far from the age where decline begins.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to; It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining:

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

[QUOTE]LOL yeah sure, like he never starts off slow right. I'm gonna laugh when CC wins 20+ games this year and is in the top five in Cy Young voting yet again. BTW he's only 31 years old, far from the age where decline begins.
    Posted by PhilTheAce[/QUOTE]

In a perfect world... that's not a wise prediction.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining : In a perfect world... that's not a wise prediction.
    Posted by BenitoIsAIdiot[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RhapsodyInBlue. Show RhapsodyInBlue's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining : In a perfect world... that's not a wise prediction.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining :
    Posted by RhapsodyInBlue[/QUOTE]

Great looking family.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Sections
Shortcuts