Closed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining

In Response to Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining : CC was seen at a popular Bay area buffet last night. He was rocked by the Rays. What is even more amazing is how this team rocked Mo.
    Posted by boboinfla[/QUOTE]

Link?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining : I don't understand why jesseyeric is so interested in losing his money.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero[/QUOTE]

Would you like to take my money? Otherwise, you're a blowhard.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roaddogg1959. Show Roaddogg1959's posts

In response to "It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is Declining": [QUOTE]It is not a Secret to anyone that C.C.Sabathia is declining fast. In my opinion, C.C . Sabathia is no longer an ace. Judging Sabathia for his standars...he had a bad second half and a terrible post-season performance last year. And yesterday C.C Sabhatia had a very poor outing against the Marlins. The Yanks brass is really concerned with Sabathia' fastball. Jamie Moyer is throwing harder than Sabathia these days. Everyone knows that Sabathia is long overdue for a breakdown, and it is not because of his eating disorders or late night snacks. This man is overworked... he looks tired. Good luck to him. Posted by BenitoMyHero[/QUOTE] I agree eventually he will be as bad as anyone of our starting five.