Closed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Closed

My Preview.

In my opinion, the Hiroki Kuroda vs David Price matchup is the
    biggest mismatch of the day... I'm I will tell why.

David Price is one the best lefty in baseball... and I am pretty
    sure that he won't have any problem handling the pretedendes 
    Yanks. On the other hand, Hiroki Kuroda is still unproven in
    the American League. This japanese emperor had a decent
    season last year in the NLW. I repeat> Hiroki Kuroda had
    a decent year in the NLW... In other word... the American
    league ED is a different story. Am I right ?

Finally, I am picking Josh Beckett over Detroit today. Don't
    make mistakes... Doug Fister isn't Verlander. This game in
    opinion... is the best bet today.

Let's go Sox.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Hiroki Kuroda Vs David Price is the biggest mismatch of the Day.

Trench mouth putting it all on the line.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In Response to Hiroki Kuroda Vs David Price is the biggest mismatch of the Day.:
    My Preview. In my opinion, the Hiroki Kuroda vs David Price matchup is the biggest mismatch of the day... I'm I will tell why. David Price is one the best lefty in baseball... and I am pretty sure that he won't have any problem handling the pretedendes  Yanks. On the other hand, Hiroki Kuroda is still unproven in the American League. This japanese emperor had a decent season last year in the NLW. I repeat /> Hiroki Kuroda had a decent year in the NLW... In other word... the American league ED is a different story. Am I right ? Finally, I am picking Josh Beckett over Detroit today. Don't make mistakes... Doug Fister isn't Verlander. This game in opinion... is the best bet today. Let's go Sox.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

Have to agree there, even the objective moon has called this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Hiroki Kuroda Vs David Price is the biggest mismatch of the Day.:
    My Preview. In my opinion, the Hiroki Kuroda vs David Price matchup is the biggest mismatch of the day... I'm I will tell why. David Price is one the best lefty in baseball... and I am pretty sure that he won't have any problem handling the pretedendes  Yanks. On the other hand, Hiroki Kuroda is still unproven in the American League. This japanese emperor had a decent season last year in the NLW. I repeat /> Hiroki Kuroda had a decent year in the NLW... In other word... the American league ED is a different story. Am I right ? Finally, I am picking Josh Beckett over Detroit today. Don't make mistakes... Doug Fister isn't Verlander. This game in opinion... is the best bet today. Let's go Sox.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

I think Kuroda could be a huge factor for the Yanks this season, just not sure if it will be a negative or positive one.  He has the surprise factor by not seeing many AL hitters but can he handle the pressure?   Especially once batters get used to him a bit.

This will be interesting to watch!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Here's one for you trench. And no big shakee.

MLB Most Popular Jerseys
    Based on Majestic 2011 sales figures

1. Derek Jeter, New York Yankees
    2. Cliff Lee, Philadelphia Phillies
    3. Albert Pujols, LA Angels of Anaheim
    4. Josh Hamilton, Texas Rangers
    5. Roy Halladay, Philadelphia Phillies
    6. Tim Lincecum, San Francisco Giants
    7. Dustin Pedroia, Boston Red Sox
    8. Ryan Braun, Milwaukee Brewers
    9. Hunter Pence, Philadelphia Phillies
    10. Buster Posey, San Francisco Giants
    11. Chase Utley, Philadelphia Phillies
    12. Joe Mauer, Minnesota Twins
    13. Justin Verlander, Detroit Tigers
    14. Adrian Gonzalez, Boston Red Sox
    15. Alex Rodriguez, New York Yankees
    16. Ian Kinsler, Texas Rangers
    17. Robinson Cano, New York Yankees
    18. Mariano Rivera, New York Yankees
    19. Carl Crawford, Boston Red Sox
    20. David Freese, St. Louis Cardinals

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

In Response to Re: Hiroki Kuroda Vs David Price is the biggest mismatch of the Day.:
    Here's one for you trench. And no big shakee. MLB Most Popular Jerseys Based on Majestic 2011 sales figures 1. Derek Jeter, New York Yankees 2. Cliff Lee, Philadelphia Phillies 3. Albert Pujols, LA Angels of Anaheim 4. Josh Hamilton, Texas Rangers 5. Roy Halladay, Philadelphia Phillies 6. Tim Lincecum, San Francisco Giants 7. Dustin Pedroia, Boston Red Sox 8. Ryan Braun, Milwaukee Brewers 9. Hunter Pence, Philadelphia Phillies 10. Buster Posey, San Francisco Giants 11. Chase Utley, Philadelphia Phillies 12. Joe Mauer, Minnesota Twins 13. Justin Verlander, Detroit Tigers 14. Adrian Gonzalez, Boston Red Sox 15. Alex Rodriguez, New York Yankees 16. Ian Kinsler, Texas Rangers 17. Robinson Cano, New York Yankees 18. Mariano Rivera, New York Yankees 19. Carl Crawford, Boston Red Sox 20. David Freese, St. Louis Cardinals
    Posted by ThatWasMe

I am wondring why fans keep buying Jeter' Jersey ?
    I mean Derek Jeter is declinig... isn't he ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In Response to Re: Hiroki Kuroda Vs David Price is the biggest mismatch of the Day.:
    In Response to Re: Hiroki Kuroda Vs David Price is the biggest mismatch of the Day. : I am wondring why fans keep buying Jeter' Jersey ? I mean Derek Jeter is declinig... isn't he ?
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

They like to honor their grandfathers heros.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Hiroki Kuroda Vs David Price is the biggest mismatch of the Day. : I am wondring why fans keep buying Jeter' Jersey ? I mean Derek Jeter is declinig... isn't he ?
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

Physically perhaps, but apparently not in popularity.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

Maybe a brain to go with the mouth would help you to figure it out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: Hiroki Kuroda Vs David Price is the biggest mismatch of the Day. : They like to honor their grandfathers heros.
    Posted by bald-predictions

Yeah #1 seventeen years into his career despite the low sales figure from Massachusetts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero
    Becks has to pitch well, Fister is no slouch..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

Good one. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to; Hiroki Kuroda Vs David Price is the biggest mismatch of the Day.:
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to; Hiroki Kuroda Vs David Price is the biggest mismatch of the Day.:
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Here's one for you trench. And no big shakee. MLB Most Popular Jerseys Based on Majestic 2011 sales figures 1. Derek Jeter, New York Yankees 2. Cliff Lee, Philadelphia Phillies 3. Albert Pujols, LA Angels of Anaheim 4. Josh Hamilton, Texas Rangers 5. Roy Halladay, Philadelphia Phillies 6. Tim Lincecum, San Francisco Giants 7. Dustin Pedroia, Boston Red Sox 8. Ryan Braun, Milwaukee Brewers 9. Hunter Pence, Philadelphia Phillies 10. Buster Posey, San Francisco Giants 11. Chase Utley, Philadelphia Phillies 12. Joe Mauer, Minnesota Twins 13. Justin Verlander, Detroit Tigers 14. Adrian Gonzalez, Boston Red Sox 15. Alex Rodriguez, New York Yankees 16. Ian Kinsler, Texas Rangers 17. Robinson Cano, New York Yankees 18. Mariano Rivera, New York Yankees 19. Carl Crawford, Boston Red Sox 20. David Freese, St. Louis Cardinals
    Posted by ThatWasMe
    Just when I think I've seen your worst ever post you set a new standard with this trash. Who cares? What were you thinking? Like I said a few days ago and I stand by it. You post like your picture Bozzo.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

How did that work out for you skippy? Everytime you open your mouth, something bad happens to the Sox. \

Benito may just be your hero, but you are mine.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero
    seems to me the "proven" haven't fared well either, with a 'lesser' light now in line to pickup the 1st W for the Yanks/Sox..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Hiroki Kuroda Vs David Price is the biggest mismatch of the Day. : How did that work out for you skippy? Everytime you open your mouth, something bad happens to the Sox. \ Benito may just be your hero, but you are mine.
    Posted by jesseyeric

He's a hit and run poster; he won't answer when crow is to be eaten and shall show up for the next Yankee loss or similar Yankee misfortune. He didn't answer me when I challenged him to put his money where his mouth is when he said "JE apparently likes to lose his money". He's also not very smart, or he would have known that Fister is currently one of the best pitchers in the league; if he's not quite Verlander's equal, he's pretty darn close. This troll is probably Smiley.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Posted by ThatWasMe

Any sales figures in for Montero jerseys?

Not sure there is a market for "DH's" not named Big Papi.

As a DH he's 3 for 15 all singles.

Maybe he is just bored like he was last year in the minors.

Just another great scouting job by you. Don' quit your day job.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In Response to Hiroki Kuroda Vs David Price is the biggest mismatch of the Day. : seems to me the "proven" haven't fared well either, with a 'lesser' light now in line to pickup the 1st W for the Yanks/Sox..
    Posted by jete02fan
    Nova is no lesser light imo. Second best starter the Yanks have. Would be a #2 on most teams. Doubrant is also a kid with talent. But isn't anywhere near Nova right now. To me he is the lesser light. He better go 9. Sox BP so far has stood for batting practice.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Hiroki Kuroda Vs David Price is the biggest mismatch of the Day. :      Any sales figures in for Montero jerseys?      Not sure there is a market for "DH's" not named Big Papi.      As a DH he's 3 for 15 all singles.      Maybe he is just bored like he was last year in the minors.      Just another great scouting job by you. Don' quit your day job.
    Posted by Hingham Hammer
    did i miss, or is Ortiz's name not on that list?...mistake?..or below Top 20?...no way that's not one of the top Sox jersey sells... 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Hiroki Kuroda Vs David Price is the biggest mismatch of the Day. : Nova is no lesser light imo. Second best starter the Yanks have. Would be a #2 on most teams. Doubrant is also a kid with talent. But isn't anywhere near Nova right now. To me he is the lesser light. He better go 9. Sox BP so far has stood for batting practice.
    Posted by Hingham Hammer
     in name only, i certainly don't mean to downgrade either guy's talent...i love how Nova carries himself...Doubront pitched well in a short outing against the Yanks, we know what he can do. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In Response to Re: Hiroki Kuroda Vs David Price is the biggest mismatch of the Day. : did i miss, or is Ortiz's name not on that list?...mistake?..or below Top 20?...no way that's not one of the top Sox jersey sells...   
    Posted by jete02fan
    I was surprised as well jete. Little Dustin is the face of the team so his jersey selling well was expected. Didn't watch Nova last night but it appears he gave the Yanks 7 strong. I saw a ton of ability in him dated back 2 years. 

Sections
Shortcuts