Closed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Re: MY Advice to Ellsbury & Crawford> Please take your time we still got a fearsome line-up

In Response to MY Advice to Ellsbury & Crawford> Please take your time we still got a fearsome line-up:
    Hi! I am not trying to be an ultra optimistic red sox fan, but in my opinion... even without Ellsbury and Crawford, we still  got a fearsome lineup. In fact, we still got more weapons than Tampa Bay in our line up . We just need the big three, Beckett, Lester and Buchholz to step up. We need these three Cy Young candidates to step up. Back in to 2010, we had more players on the DL than the whole NFL, and we finished just 6 games behind the king of the big  spenders new york Yanks.  The American League East is wide open this year. And once the  weather start to get warmer, you will see the aging Yanks playing like fish out of the water. They will succumb like Madoff' stocks. Don't make mistakes, I want both Crawford and Ellsbury back, but I don't want to rush them... because I don't want to see a costly setback. We still got plenty of weapons in boston.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

Don't sweat it.  As history has showed us before Ellsbury will not be rushing it back after injury just see his 2010 season.  He may end up just resting for 2013.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: MY Advice to Ellsbury & Crawford> Please take your time we still got a fearsome line-up

Ok, Dr. Camelwalk.

Did you consult with Dr. Hanky?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: MY Advice to Ellsbury & Crawford> Please take your time we still got a fearsome line-up:
    In Response to MY Advice to Ellsbury & Crawford /> Please take your time we still got a fearsome line-up : Don't sweat it.  As history has showed us before Ellsbury will not be rushing it back after injury just see his 2010 season.  He may end up just resting for 2013.
    Posted by Camelwalk

Come on, Mikey, you can do better than this, no?? None of them rush back after injury, not anymore

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: MY Advice to Ellsbury & Crawford> Please take your time we still got a fearsome line-up:
    In Response to Re: MY Advice to Ellsbury & Crawford /> Please take your time we still got a fearsome line-up : Come on, Mikey, you can do better than this, no?? None of them rush back after injury, not anymore
    Posted by J-BAY

Ok.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I doubt any team would consider the Red Sox a "fearsome" lineup. This is a stretch even when the team is 100% healthy. A team that scored more runs than anyone else last year and improved its offense this winter is not feared by anyone?
    Posted by moonslav59

How did they improve their offense over the offseason ? Please don't say by adding Ross, Sweeny or Punto !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

I doubt any team would consider the Red Sox a "fearsome" lineup. This is a stretch even when the team is 100% healthy. A team that scored more runs than anyone else last year and improved its offense this winter is not feared by anyone?
    Posted by moonslav59

Improved offense? Its early but all of their numbers are down this year, batting average down 10 points too. This team is not even close to being as good as last years team in both hitting and pitching. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Yep, you're right. It's early. Poor Granderson is only batting .208. I doubt that he is that bad. What do you think?

Did your moniker used to be Pacquiao. You remind me very much of him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Yep, you're right. It's early. Poor Granderson is only batting .208. I doubt that he is that bad. What do you think? Did your moniker used to be Pacquiao. You remind me very much of him.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c

you remind everyone of kimsaysthis, in fact you are kimsaysthis.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Pacquiao also used the Verlander moniker. He was a student at UMass who was an avid Tigers fan but pretended to be an concerned Red Sox fan.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Pacquiao also used the Verlander moniker. He was a student at UMass who was an avid Tigers fan but pretended to be an concerned Red Sox fan.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c

Pike you have like 60 monikers.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Re: Closed

Want to rethink this post?. No one in the outfield can hit, struggling 3rd baseman, a catcher who cannot hit. Yeah we have an awesome lineup, so awesome we have scored 6 runs in the last 27 innings. They score runs in bunches but go way too streaky. Way too many holes in the lineup, not to mention the middle relief. Cody Ross reminds me of Larry Parish in 1988,he hit mistakes and that was about it. By the time the regulars make it back from their assorted injuries we could be about 12 games out.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Been a Sox Fan since 1977 but you tell me one reason to be optimistic and anything positive that you can see over the last three games from this offense ? After serving in Iraq for 13 months and seeing soldiers wounded and killed, I am not a Kool Aid drinker but a realist. n response to "Re: Closed":
    In Response to Re: Closed : Everyone, here is a sincere queston. Has AL34 ever made one optimistic or loyal post as a supposed Red Sox fan? Rake your memory, search the archives, and try to come up with ONE.  Why he continues to fool so many of you is beyond logic, reasn, and belief. Yet you continue to dance to his act. Why is that? Posted by Calzone65

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I like Valentine and thought that Francona got a raw deal from guys who could not behave like men. IHe expected them to be mature and they could not do that last year and ruined the year which has had a carry over effect this year. Last year I kept posting that I saw the Septemebr thing comingand people said I was wrong. In response to "Re: Closed":
    In Response to Re: Closed : Everyone, here is a sincere queston. Has AL34 ever made one optimistic or loyal post as a supposed Red Sox fan? Rake your memory, search the archives, and try to come up with ONE.  Why he continues to fool so many of you is beyond logic, reasn, and belief. Yet you continue to dance to his act. Why is that? Posted by Calzone65

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

What about Ross, DMac, and Spears, not to mention Saltalamachia ? In response to "Re: MY Advice to Ellsbury & Crawford> Please take your time we still got a fearsome line-up":
    In my opinion.... any manager in baseball would love to have Pedroia, Gonzalez, Youkillis and Papi etc... back to back. Am I right ? Posted by BenitoMyHero

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In Response to Re: Closed:
    In Response to Re: Closed : Everyone, here is a sincere queston. Has AL34 ever made one optimistic or loyal post as a supposed Red Sox fan? Rake your memory, search the archives, and try to come up with ONE.  Why he continues to fool so many of you is beyond logic, reasn, and belief. Yet you continue to dance to his act. Why is that?
    Posted by Calzone65

as a person who watches the games, talks in the game threads and actually talks baseball WE ALL can see that AL is a sox fan. unlike a certain cretin and self appointed forum police. "the boy who cried fake sox fan" should be your next moniker pike.

can you even name 10 players on the team pike?? not as easily as you can name 10 "closet yankee fans" i bet.

sad, sad little man..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

The fearsome lineup won't mean much if there is no pitching to support it.

24. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts