Closed

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball:
    Right, we can't talk about anyone if there's someone performing even worse. Makes perfect sense. By the way, what's with your handle? If you like fascists why not go all the way and say you love Hitler?
    Posted by Roadrunner9234

It's a spin off of smiley benny, not benito musolini.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball:
    In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : Your signature line says it all about you not only to Red Sox fans and pretenders but also to NHSteven, JesseyEric, Jeter, and other intelligent Yankee fans. Let's hear from those posters about your signature line. I'm sure that that find you to be embarassing. Even the forum moderators - J-Bay and Examiner- are ashamed of how you portray the Yankee fan to be.
    Posted by Calzone65

No we're not, because we couldn't possibly care any less.....next.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : Are you also Examiner? "The beatings will continue until morale improves" is in his signature line. Is it a coincidence that you both like that quotation?
    Posted by Calzone65

That would be pretty stupidly obvious wouldn't it pike? I started using that last September/October after and around the time of the collapse. My first sig line was "I am surrounded by insanity, but I am not insane." I then switched to "What'd I tell you? 88 miles per hour!", and then to "The beatings will continue until morale improves", then to "MHK" for the Super Bowl, and then to "The beatings will continue until critical first downs are converted", and from thence back to what I have now. And now, Nagy and I are not the same, unlike you, I'm not so insecure that I need multiple personalities. Besides, using the same sig line on more than one moniker? Even if I was full of enough of myself to need to do that, I'm not so stupid as to use the same sig line. Your lack of imagination is your downfall.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : No we're not.....next response...
    Posted by TheExaminer

Wait... I'm  confused Exam. I thought we were one in the same, now we're Mike Nagy too?Undecided

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : A computer program was not really necessary. Your quote and that of Examiner were very unusual and anyone would realize that. Bobbie Valentine isn't whipping players like a Japanese General did in WW2 and besides Examiner had that signature line before the forum turned against BV. Why not admit it that you and Examiner are one and the same. You see, a liar to be successful, has to have a very good memory and you slipped up.
    Posted by Calzone65

What do you mean pike? I've had it since last fall, and I still have it. I had it when Tito was still manager, and since I like it, I'll probably have it for a long time more. Keep trying pike, you'll uncover the dark truth about me eventually.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : Wait... I'm  confused Exam. I thought we were one in the same Exam, now we're Mike Nagy too?
    Posted by J-BAY

Yes, and don't forget Space, we're him too. Call us Legion, for we are many.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : Yes, and don't forget Space, we're him too. Call us Legion, for we are many.
    Posted by TheExaminer

Oh right, because space and I were the same, then you and I were the same now you're mikenagy, so we're all one in the same?? well, at least we're in good company

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : well, at least we're in good company
    Posted by J-BAY

Yes. If only we could rebuke all pike's monikers and cause them to enter into the nearest heard of swine, maybe they would run violently over a steep place and be choked in the waters.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : Oh right because space and I were the same, then you and I were the same now your mikenagy so were all one in the same?? well, at least we're in good company
    Posted by J-BAY

According to kim I'm jesseyeric, so if you are me, you guys must be him too!

This is all coming together.  I think pike is on to something here.

"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together"

"I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob."

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : According to kim I'm jesseyeric, so if you are me, you guys must be him too! This is all coming together.  I think pike is on to something here. "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together" "I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob."
    Posted by MikeNagy

You are me? Does my wife know about this?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : Yes, and don't forget Space, we're him too. Call us Legion, for we are many.
    Posted by TheExaminer

If you guys are Space Ace, then who was I drinking with on opening day?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : If you guys are Space Ace, then who was I drinking with on opening day?
    Posted by jesseyeric

Wouldn't you like to know! BWA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Why can't people type - you're or you are - instead of your. It's an insult towards your third grade teacher. Is it because you are using a handheld device and can't find the shift key?
    Posted by Calzone65

2. The Priggish Grammar Troll

No matter what the discussion is about, the Priggish Grammar Troll will ignore the argument and pick on the one word you used incorrectly, like “alot” or misuses of “they’re,” “their” and “there.”

Well well well Mr. Troll... soon you will own all `18 descriptions for "18 Types of Internet Troll."  This makes 5 thus far and I am being lenient with a couple more... you easily fit 9 of them.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

WASN'T IT A ROD WHO HIT A BOMB OVER THE GREEN MONSTER
    YESTERDAY, AND DRIVE IN A RUN WITH A SINGLE ?? OR WAS
    IT AN IMPOSTOR WEARING #13. HOW THE HECK DO YOU
    MENTION A ROD AND YOUKILIS IN THE SAME BREATH ??
    A ROD IS 6TH ON THE ALL TIME HOME RUN LIST, AND HAS
    FORGOTTEN MORE ABOUT HITTING THAN YOUKILIS EVER
    KNEW. WHAT DID YOUKILIS DO ?? GIVE ME A ROD OVER
    YOUK ANY DAY !! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO COMPARE
    LIFETIME NUMBERS OF A ROD AND YOUK ??? SERIOUSLY ??
    I'M A BOSTON FAN, BUT ALSO A REALIST. I WISH WE
    COULD HAVE SIGNED A ROD WAY BACK WHEN INSTEAD OF
    LETTING THE YANKEES GLOM ON TO HIM...BUT THEN
    AGAIN...WE DID ACTUALLY HAVE HIM THEORETICALLY FOR
    A MICRO-SECOND .

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball:
    I wonder why some posters are trashing Youkillis on this Forum ? Maybe they are paying too much attention to BV. i understand that Youkilis isn't doing his job in early April, but is not the end of the world... in term of replacing him inmediately if the FO want to. But what about A-Rod ? Better known as the biggest headache in baseball. The Yanks FO is very concerned with A-Rob's  permanent slump. The Yanks front office is very aware /> that no Doctor in the world can cure his constantly swing and miss. A-Rod and Mark Teixeira are the worst combo in baseball- in term of investment... they are like a  $0.99  cent Mcdonalds   burgers combo in term of returns. Am I right ? So would you mind leaving Youkilis alone ?
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

ARod's team isn't 4-9 so it isn't that big of a deal.

Sections
Shortcuts