Closed

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball

besides, the song is about drug use. not trolling on a forum...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball:
    In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball :
    Posted by Calzone65

Pike - how can you have an issue with those of us who have lyrics of a favorite song in our signature. What is this, Communist China?

Stop being the Dream Police.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball:
    I didn' realize ARod was still playing baseball.
    Posted by MikeNagy stilleatsworms

Is that you smiley? It's nice to be missed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : Pike - how can you have an issue with those of us who have lyrics of a favorite song in our signature. What is this, Communist China? Stop being the Dream Police.
    Posted by jesseyeric

Hey Jessey, how goes it. I see nothing has changed around here. Pike still making up characters to try to police the board.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : Hey Jessey, how goes it. I see nothing has changed around here. Pike still making up characters to try to police the board.
    Posted by MikeNagy

Hey Mike, good to see you back, was wondering where you were. actually, there is a change. no harness. We asked BDC to email him, they did with no response.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : Hey Jessey, how goes it. I see nothing has changed around here. Pike still making up characters to try to police the board.
    Posted by MikeNagy
    hey Mike!! man, i was beginning to think Beni had the Gitmo inmates holding you for ransom :)...hope all is well....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Mark Teixeira and A-Rod are making almost $60 million
    dollars between them... and that's insane when your team
    pay that kind of money for two below average hitters.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bucky Dent. Show Bucky Dent's posts

A-Rod sucks

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : Hey Mike, good to see you back, was wondering where you were. actually, there is a change. no harness. We asked BDC to email him, they did with no response.
    Posted by J-BAY

Hey J-Bay, Just taking a little break. No Harness? I thought he always came back after his yearly hiatus to follow the ponies. I bet even Burrito T misses him by now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : hey Mike!! man, i was beginning to think Beni had the Gitmo inmates holding you for ransom :)...hope all is well....
    Posted by jete02fan

Hey Jete, All is well. It looks like your little pal is back, if it's really him. It looks to be an interesting season for the sox with Valentine at the helm.

<em />The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves</em> Magnet

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : Hey J-Bay, Just taking a little break. No Harness? I thought he always came back after his yearly hiatus to follow the ponies. I bet even Burrito T misses him by now.
    Posted by MikeNagy

He does, Mike, thats the concern. No word from him and BDC emailed him two weeks ago and havent gotten a response. They were going to try to attempt to "contact him another way"

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : Are you also Examiner? "The beatings will continue until morale improves" is in his signature line. Is it a coincidence that you both like that quotation?
    Posted by Calzone65

LOL, still on your witch hunt I see pike. You really don't see the irony of yourself, the man of a thousand faces, accusing others of multiple identities? 

Would anyone be that obvious? It's a popular expression and I thought it fit Valentine's way of handling players. You must have some computer program that cross references every post made on this board. Very sad.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : A computer program was not really necessary. Your quote and that of Examiner were very unusual and anyone would realize that. Bobbie Valentine is whipping players like a Japanese General did in WW@ and besides Examiner had that signature line before the forum turned against him. Why not admit it that you and Examiner are one and the same. You see, a liar to be successful, has to have a very good memory and you slipped up.
    Posted by Calzone65

Wow - you really are existing in another dimension. Scary.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : Firefligh2008 also mike. Pike took an old screen name from another poster 
    Posted by J-BAY

I remember firefligh, big Manny fan no matter what he did. I was wondering if she was back.

Real funny to see pike giving a stiring tribute to harness, considering how harness always seemed to think he was the most disruptive, divisive, poster on the forum.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Harness apparently cared about this forum and loved intelligent posts and was loyal to his Red Sox. Both of those facets are now gone. The typical post is juvenile, simplistic, and shallow and the forum now has about eighty percent Yankee fans in it. I don't blame him for seeing the writing on the wall. Thanks Harness for keeping the forum going as long as you could.
    Posted by Calzone65

Then why was harness friends with the bunch of us? He posted a congrats thread for me when I hit 10,000 posts. He was tired of the likes of you more than any Yankee fan.

Hopefully he is well. I know is was not in the best of health.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : Then why was harness friends with the bunch of us? He posted a congrats thread for me when I hit 10,000 posts. He was tired of the likes of you then any Yankee fan. Hopefully he is well. I know is was not in the best of health.
    Posted by jesseyeric

Jessey, don't argue with pike's agenda. He's trying to rewrite history. Harness was the driving force behind getting BDC to purge his original cast of characters.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : Wow - you really are existing in another dimension. Scary.
    Posted by jesseyeric

Agreed

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Thanks Harness for keeping the forum going as long as you could."?

You don't know why Harness is not here, no one does, so leave it alone. Using harness to bolster your arguments is offensive. Until he posts on his views, you're reaching. The only thing we know is that Harness didn't like you much. I find it surprising Harness took Kim seriously but since there is no evidence of that we'll have to take your word for it. By the way, this forum is in much better shape than the Celtics forum which is absolutely infested with Laker trolls. You long for "the forum the way it used to be" with a crippling nostalgia. It's just a forum, dude, it was never the Sistine Chapel in here. 

Oh, and Beni, can you please write up another post soon on how dangerous and prolific our offense is going to be? I could use the pick me up!!!

Sections
Shortcuts