Closed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Closed

I wonder why some posters are trashing Youkillis on this
    Forum ? Maybe they are paying too much attention to BV.
    i understand that Youkilis isn't doing his job in early April,
    but is not the end of the world... in term of replacing him
    inmediately if the FO want to.

But what about A-Rod ? Better known as the biggest headache
    in baseball. The Yanks FO is very concerned with A-Rob's 
    permanent slump. The Yanks front office is very aware> that no
    Doctor in the world can cure his constantly swing and miss.

A-Rod and Mark Teixeira are the worst combo in baseball- in
    term of investment... they are like a $0.99 cent Mcdonalds 
    burgers combo in term of returns. Am I right ?

So would you mind leaving Youkilis alone ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball

Right, we can't talk about anyone if there's someone performing even worse. Makes perfect sense.

By the way, what's with your handle? If you like fascists why not go all the way and say you love Hitler?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball

This is your dumbest thread yet. D*mn proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball:
    [QUOTE]This is your dumbest thread yet. D*mn proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with been objective ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball:
    [QUOTE]I wonder why some posters are trashing Youkillis on this Forum ? Maybe they are paying too much attention to BV. i understand that Youkilis isn't doing his job in early April, but is not the end of the world... in term of replacing him inmediately if the FO want to. But what about A-Rod ? Better known as the biggest headache in baseball. The Yanks FO is very concerned with A-Rob's  permanent slump. The Yanks front office is very aware /> that no Doctor in the world can cure his constantly swing and miss. A-Rod and Mark Teixeira are the worst combo in baseball- in term of investment... they are like a  $0.99  cent Mcdonalds   burgers combo in term of returns. Am I right ? So would you mind leaving Youkilis alone ?
    Posted by BenitoMyHero[/QUOTE] just curious...compared to who????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball:
    [QUOTE]I wonder why some posters are trashing Youkillis on this Forum ? Maybe they are paying too much attention to BV. i understand that Youkilis isn't doing his job in early April, but is not the end of the world... in term of replacing him inmediately if the FO want to. But what about A-Rod ? Better known as the biggest headache in baseball. The Yanks FO is very concerned with A-Rob's  permanent slump. The Yanks front office is very aware /> that no Doctor in the world can cure his constantly swing and miss. A-Rod and Mark Teixeira are the worst combo in baseball- in term of investment... they are like a  $0.99  cent Mcdonalds   burgers combo in term of returns. Am I right ? So would you mind leaving Youkilis alone ?
    Posted by BenitoMyHero[/QUOTE]

This is a Red Sox forum please keep the focus on them and how Youkilis is done.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHBALLFAN. Show NHBALLFAN's posts

I've never heard of him being called "The Biggest Headache In Baseball." Have you got a link?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I have to admit it would be pretty cool to see his numbers go down for the fifth straight year, with five more years left on his contract.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball :  I've never heard of him being called "The Biggest Headache In Baseball." Have you got a link?
    Posted by NHBALLFAN[/QUOTE]

It's not a secret for anybody... you know that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

I didn' realize ARod was still playing baseball.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from smileyBenCartwright. Show smileyBenCartwright's posts

luckly they have edwardo "E-5" Nunez waiting in the wings

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : What's wrong with been objective ?

Nothing at all except that is exactly the opposite of the point of your thread. Your attempts to be Beni are impotent.

You want to say that NY is stuck with the worst contract in baseball - then good. And we can all chat about bad signings and A-Rod being the worst. But it is no headache for NY or its fans.

And it still doesn't take away from the drama that has become Bobby V and Youk.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]I didn' realize ARod was still playing baseball.
    Posted by MikeNagy stilleatsworms[/QUOTE]

same here

let this be a lesson to you kids. steroids can only help you until you get caught, then your destined to a career of mediocrity.. luckily for A-Roid hes already been paid

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball : same here let this be a lesson to you kids. steroids can only help you until you get caught, then your destined to a career of mediocrity.. luckily for A-Roid hes already been paid
    Posted by mef429[/QUOTE] I read an article that A-Rod is begging
    to young players to stay away from roid.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

AROD:
    12:$29M
    13:$28M (possibly +$6M for reaching 660 HRs)
    14:$25M
    15:$21M (possibly +$6M for reaching 714 HRs)
    16:$20M
    17:$20M (possibly +$6M for reaching 755 HRs) 
    (+$6M for tying the HR record)
    (+$6M for breaking the HR record)
    Total: $143M (+ $0-30M for HR numbers)
    $143M to $173M (for 6 years of service)

Crawford:         Lackey:                       Total
    12:$19.5M         12:$15.25M            $34.75M
    13:$20M            13:$15.25M            $35.25M
    14:$20.25M       14:$15.25M            $35.75M
    15:$20.5M         15: min wage?     ~$21.25M
    16:$20.75M                                      $20.75M
    17:$21M                                            $21M
    Total: $167M (for 8-9 total years of service)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

we did the math in school a few years back when he got his new contract and if memory serves correctly it averaged out to roughly 40K an AB to be a bum.

two thumbs up

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

the only thing my signature says is that i love metallica..

if it kicks your paranoia up a notch then thats a double+

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

the sig isnt about what i want to aspire to. its just my favorite song and i want to see it after every post. your over thinking things pike