Closed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Closed

In my opinion, the red sox are for real... they just need to
    upgrade their bullpen, and I'm pretty sure that we will be 
    playing baseball in October. We have a lethal offense...
    and to make my point... we have Ellsbury and Crawford
    on the DL. Am I right ?

The aging Yanks will need to overachieve if they want to
    compete with boston. In fact, outside of New York no one
    is expecting Derek Jeter to be the OLD Jeter again. Sonner
    than later, Jeter will show his (338) real age. And A-Rod's body
    should be declared a disaster area by the Yanks Doctor. And
    for the record> no team have ever won the WS with the
    left side of their infield older than the Statue of Liberty.

Mis amigos, this is a great time to be a red sox fan. Please
    support your team...I'm pretty sure that they won't let us
    down... GO SOX. I really love my team.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Re: Here Come the Red Sox- if you're not a Sox Fan run for your life

I am pretty sure that the pretending sox fans are suffering
    because of our 2 games winning streak.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Here Come the Red Sox- if you're not a Sox Fan run for your life:
    In my opinion, the red sox are for real... they just need to upgrade their bullpen, and I'm pretty sure that we will be  playing baseball in October. We have a lethal offense... and to make my point... we have Ellsbury and Crawford on the DL. Am I right ? The aging Yanks will need to overachieve if they want to compete with boston. In fact, outside of New York no one is expecting Derek Jeter to be the OLD Jeter again. Sonner than later, Jeter will show his (38) real age. And A-Rod's body should be declared a disaster area by the Yanks Doctor. And for the record /> no team have ever won the WS with the left side of their infield older than the Statue of Liberty. Mis amigos, this is a great time to be a red sox fan. Please support your team...I'm pretty sure that they won't let us down... GO SOX. I really love my team.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero
     or maybe you wish Boston was overachieving right about now..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

"sigh" last time I looked the yanks were tied for 1st place and jeter was white hot. our team has won 2 games in a row against a team that couldn't beat BC high schools JV team. however, that said it is april 25th and atleast they are gaining in the win column.

how the hell are ya "B"??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

In Response to Re: Here Come the Red Sox- if you're not a Sox Fan run for your life:
    In Response to Here Come the Red Sox- if you're not a Sox Fan run for your life :  or maybe you wish Boston was overachieving right about now..
    Posted by jete02fan

Maybe they are

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Here Come the Red Sox- if you're not a Sox Fan run for your life:
    "sigh" last time I looked the yanks were tied for 1st place and jeter was white hot. our team has won 2 games in a row against a team that couldn't beat BC high schools JV team. however, that said it is april 25th and atleast they are gaining in the win column. how the hell are ya "B"??
    Posted by Hammah29r2
    i'm good thanks, hoping the boys can get this W tonight before they head to Chi-Town..you guys were swinging it last night..that was a smackdown even The Rock would be proud of..Tongue out Edit..sorry Hammah, i meant before we head home to play the Tiggers..you guys are heading to Chi-town..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Here Come the Red Sox- if you're not a Sox Fan run for your life : Maybe they are
    Posted by greenwellforpresident
    possibly, but i fully expect them to right the ship and fly past the O's and Jay's shortly...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

You realize the Twins' starters have the worst ERA in baseball (6.75) ?  And their hitters aren't too good either (12th in the AL in runs scored). 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

This team is going to get fired up. Love when Beckett was barking at the ump last night...there is still fire in that bellie of his...this team is going on a run...AL teams you are warned...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

You realize the Twins' starters have the worst ERA in baseball (6.75) ?  And their hitters aren't too good either (12th in the AL in runs scored). 
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover

Exactly.  While I'm glad the Sox have started to breath again, it's really more about them not failing completely to the worst pitching in the league.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In Response to Re: Here Come the Red Sox- if you're not a Sox Fan run for your life : possibly, but i fully expect them to right the ship and fly past the O's and Jay's shortly...
    Posted by jete02fan

Hey jete~

Hope springs eternal with you!  Every time the sox are doing poorly you say they will recover, sometimes they do and sometimes they don't.  I hope your right this time but it's certainly to early to panic.

Lots of changes this year so I guess time will tell if they'll work. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Nice Job Aceves...

I repeat> the pretending sox fans are now suffering.

Am I right ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Here Come the Red Sox- if you're not a Sox Fan run for your life : Hey jete~ Hope springs eternal with you!  Every time the sox are doing poorly you say they will recover, sometimes they do and sometimes they don't.  I hope your right this time but it's certainly to early to panic. Lots of changes this year so I guess time will tell if they'll work. 
    Posted by 67redsox
    hey m'lady...well apart from the past two seasons the Sox have given me every reason to think so

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

well, as THE eternal optimist it was great to see the boys take 3 from the twinkies. and by twinkies that's just about sums them up. last nite they won the game but they won it ugly. IMHO. leading 7 to zip and just barely getting outta there by the skin of their teeth with the bases loaded and the score at 7-6 had my stomach upside down. thank the baseball gods that freddo got the last guy to hit one back to him because this forum would have been in an uproar if they blew that game. so now it's walking into chi-town and face the guy that threw a perfect game last week. oy veh.

GO SOX..............................please!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

Iesn Response to Re: Here Come the Red Sox- if you're not a Sox Fan run for your life:
    Nice Job Aceves... I repeat /> the pretending sox fans are now suffering. Am I right ?
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

yes, as always

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

HELLO AGAIN! 

I just want to say hello to the pretending sox fans.

Sections
Shortcuts