Closed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Closed

For your information...

The Red Sox are fighting with only half squad... and surprisingly
    they're killing everybody lately. We have six key players out> Ellsbury,
    Youkilis, Crawford, Dice, Bailey, and Lackey.... and it's unbelievable
    that we trail the most expensive team on Google Earth (Yanks) by 
    only 2 meaningless games... Although I got to admit that Joe Girardi is 
    managing a Windows XP team right now. The Yanks need to upgrade
    their team to Windows 7 if they want to compete with young teams
    like> Texas, Tampa, Boston, etc. The Yanks veterans are showing
    significant symptons of wear and tear. That's a fact.

Sox have won six of their last eight games... despite having most
    of their stars players on the DL. That's no bad... You can't ask for
    more... Today is a great day to be a Sox fan. Is that correct ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Re: The Red Sox are Fighting with half squad- and surprisingly- they're killing everybody lately.

You had me at Window XP... Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

Re: The Red Sox are Fighting with half squad- and surprisingly- they're killing everybody lately.

They do tend to beat up bad teams.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I would say they are killing nobodies.  And even then, they have to score a ton of runs to win.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

In Response to Re: The Red Sox are Fighting with half squad- and surprisingly- they're killing everybody lately.:
    [QUOTE]I would say they are killing nobodies.  And even then, they have to score a ton of runs to win.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

You are extremely pessimist.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

In Response to Re: The Red Sox are Fighting with half squad- and surprisingly- they're killing everybody lately.:
    [QUOTE]I would say they are killing nobodies.  And even then, they have to score a ton of runs to win.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]
    On a given day in MLB, there is no such thing as a nobody. You have to beat the team you're playing day by day. Many a "top" team has come a cropper against a nobody and paid the price, as, say, last September when the Sox took the pipe against the Orioles. Short memory?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

They were killing me last night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Red Sox are Fighting with half squad- and surprisingly- they're killing everybody lately. : You are extremely pessimist.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero[/QUOTE]
    Time to CLOSE this DUMB POST!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to The Red Sox are Fighting with half squad- and surprisingly- they're killing everybody lately.:
    [QUOTE]For your information... The Red Sox are fighting with only half squad... and surprisingly they're killing everybody lately. We have six key players out /> Ellsbury, Youkilis, Crawford, Dice, Bailey, and Lackey.... and it's unbelievable that we trail the most expensive team on Google Earth (Yanks) by  only 2 meaningless games... Although I got to admit that Joe Girardi is  managing a Windows XP team right now. The Yanks need to upgrade their team to Windows 7 if they want to compete with young teams like> Texas, Tampa, Boston, etc. The Yanks veterans are showing significant symptons of wear and tear. That's a fact. Sox have won six of their last eight games... despite having most of their stars players on the DL. That's no bad... You can't ask for more... Today is a great day to be a Sox fan. Is that correct ?
    The soxs looked great today right benito?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to The Red Sox are Fighting with half squad- and surprisingly- they're killing everybody lately.:
    [QUOTE]For your information... The Red Sox are fighting with only half squad... and surprisingly they're killing everybody lately. We have six key players out /> Ellsbury, Youkilis, Crawford, Dice, Bailey, and Lackey.... and it's unbelievable that we trail the most expensive team on Google Earth (Yanks) by  only 2 meaningless games... Although I got to admit that Joe Girardi is  managing a Windows XP team right now. The Yanks need to upgrade their team to Windows 7 if they want to compete with young teams like> Texas, Tampa, Boston, etc. The Yanks veterans are showing significant symptons of wear and tear. That's a fact. Sox have won six of their last eight games... despite having most of their stars players on the DL. That's no bad... You can't ask for more... Today is a great day to be a Sox fan. Is that correct ?
    Benito  you are right they sure look good lately.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

old news, and are you the real beni?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

[QUOTE]old news, and are you the real beni ?
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]
    yes

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

No. This is not the real Beni, obviously. But if he wants to have some fun with a rival team, who cares? Not me and Jose, that's for sure.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

What happened to the real one?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" But if he wants to have some fun with a rival team, who cares?"

I do. I think the Yankee obsessionn is absurd. It's not about Sox/Yankees anymore. One look at the standings proves it. Baseball has moved on to a faster game that favors young pitching and speed, not teams with bloated payrolls of has-beens. Beni didn't get the memo 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

You re right.  Now the other half of the squad are not even trying such as Agonz, Ross as a defender, Aviles is cooling off, etc!!!

That is why they are now starting to lose games!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

[QUOTE]No. This is not the real Beni, obviously. But if he wants to have some fun with a rival team, who cares? Not me and Jose, that's for sure.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]
    Stop WHINING PIKE! Lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

BenitoKimPike , your ROID SOXS sure look great tonight! Beckett the TIME BOMB only pitched 2 innings before he blew up! Lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]old news, and are you the real beni ?
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]

He was probably banned again. Too many crybabies in pinstripes here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]" But if he wants to have some fun with a rival team, who cares?" I do. I think the Yankee obsessionn is absurd. It's not about Sox/Yankees anymore. One look at the standings proves it. Baseball has moved on to a faster game that favors young pitching and speed, not teams with bloated payrolls of has-beens. Beni didn't get the memo 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

It's lighthearted fun, and I don't care. Beats reading all the miserable threads about the Sox written by Sox and Yankee fans. This is not Beni anyway.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Red Sox are Fighting with half squad- and surprisingly- they're killing everybody lately. : He was probably banned again. Too many crybabies in pinstripes here.
    Posted by kimpikesaysthis[/QUOTE]
    KimPike, you are the one that should be banned! you are the BIGGEST red sox CRYBABY here! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Re: Closed

In Response to Closed:
    Hey BenitoKimPike how about just not posting these DUMB post of yours! 

Sections
Shortcuts