Closed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Closed

The Best Team Money Can Buy (Yanks) can't  buy happiness
    lately, and the Yanks fans are not crying because the inevitable
    is happening... The yanks roster is full of grey hairs... and to
    make it worse... the Yanks are expecting more Grey hairs when
    Andy Pettitte returns to the Yanks, following his lackluster
    performance on the witness stand.

My question is... why in the world the red Sox fans keep trashing
    our team on a daily basis ? We may not be not good as we thought,
    but we are not as bad as we think.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

Re: The Best Team Money Can Buy (Yanks) can't buy happiness lately

Even as the faithful Pinstriper that I am, I suspect it is profoundly sad that thoughtful Red Sox fans must gasp at the thought of being remotely affiliated with your tripe.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHBALLFAN. Show NHBALLFAN's posts

In Response to The Best Team Money Can Buy (Yanks) can't buy happiness lately:
    [QUOTE]The Best Team Money Can Buy (Yanks) can't  buy happiness lately, and the Yanks fans are not crying because the the inevitable is happening... The yanks roster is full of grey hairs... and to make it worse... the Yanks are expecting more Grey hairs when Andy Pettitte returns to the Yanks, following his lackluster performance on the witness stand. My question is... why in the world the red Sox fans keep trashing our team on a daily basis ? We may not be not good as we thought, but we are not as bad as we think.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero[/QUOTE]
     YAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNN..........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

[QUOTE]The Best Team Money Can Buy (Yanks) can't  buy happiness lately, and the Yanks fans are not crying because the the inevitable is happening... The yanks roster is full of grey hairs... and to make it worse... the Yanks are expecting more Grey hairs when Andy Pettitte returns to the Yanks, following his lackluster performance on the witness stand. My question is... why in the world the red Sox fans keep trashing our team on a daily basis ? We may not be not good as we thought, but we are not as bad as we think.
    You are the BIGGEST TOOL here!! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE] My question is... why in the world the red Sox fans keep trashing our team on a daily basis ? We may not be not good as we thought, but we are not as bad as we think.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero[/QUOTE] then you could have simply gone with this..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Ben,

While what your title suggests is true, sadly - very, very sadly, winning in Boston hasn't made some people happy either.

I support your point about the Jangees fans, and daily wonder why our own fan base is so freakin' negative.

No amount of success seems to be good enough. If Jangee fans s ck because they are so ruined by historical success and succeeding expectation, what is OUR excuse?

The boor that is a Red Sox fan is hardly any better than the boor that is a Jangee fan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

In Response to Re: The Best Team Money Can Buy (Yanks) can't buy happiness lately:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The Best Team Money Can Buy (Yanks) can't buy happiness lately : Ben,   While what your title suggests is true, sadly - very, very sadly, winning in Boston hasn't made some people happy either.   I support your point about the Jangees fans, and daily wonder why our own fan base is so freakin' negative.   No amount of success seems to be good enough. If Jangee fans s ck because they are so ruined by historical success and succeeding expectation, what is OUR excuse?    The boor that is a Red Sox fan is hardly any better than the boor that is a Jangee fan.
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE] 

Thanks! 

Unfortunately, we don't many real sox fans on this Forum.
    And it's very sad to say that. We really need more real Sox
    fan on this Forum.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

[QUOTE]The Best Team Money Can Buy (Yanks) can't  buy happiness lately, and the Yanks fans are not crying because the inevitable is happening... The yanks roster is full of grey hairs... and to make it worse... the Yanks are expecting more Grey hairs when Andy Pettitte returns to the Yanks, following his lackluster performance on the witness stand. My question is... why in the world the red Sox fans keep trashing our team on a daily basis ? We may not be not good as we thought, but we are not as bad as we think.
    Where did you go benito?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

[QUOTE]The Best Team Money Can Buy (Yanks) can't  buy happiness lately, and the Yanks fans are not crying because the inevitable is happening... The yanks roster is full of grey hairs... and to make it worse... the Yanks are expecting more Grey hairs when Andy Pettitte returns to the Yanks, following his lackluster performance on the witness stand. My question is... why in the world the red Sox fans keep trashing our team on a daily basis ? We may not be not good as we thought, but we are not as bad as we think.
    Posted by Benito Is A Dummy[/QUOTE]
    Where you hiding Benito?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Why are you hiding Benito? Lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Bump for Benito

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

The Yankees are playing a hell of a lot better than we are. We are a bad bad baseball team this year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kirbyrob. Show kirbyrob's posts

If i were a Red Sock fan such as yourself, I'd be focusing, watching, reading and commenting on everything Yankees too. MUCH more exciting and less depressing that your team, which has been circling the drain for the better part of 2 years....

But cheer up. With so much fun stuff going on the first 6 weeks of the season (Baltimore; Huge NYY Comebacks, Texas Rangers, Bryce Harper, etc) No one is really paying attention to the Boston Red Sox.

Why in the world would they wanna?? B-A-D....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Nobody likes NY, well aside from Sinatra.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to Re: The Best Team Money Can Buy (Yanks) can't buy happiness lately:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The Best Team Money Can Buy (Yanks) can't buy happiness lately : Ben,   While what your title suggests is true, sadly - very, very sadly, winning in Boston hasn't made some people happy either.   I support your point about the Jangees fans, and daily wonder why our own fan base is so freakin' negative.   No amount of success seems to be good enough. If Jangee fans s ck because they are so ruined by historical success and succeeding expectation, what is OUR excuse?    The boor that is a Red Sox fan is hardly any better than the boor that is a Jangee fan.
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]
    What is a Jangee?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

The red soxs are actually worse than you think! Ask KimPike

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

hey Benitokimpike hows beckett doing tonight? Lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

BenitoKimPike, hows last place? Lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Re:BenitoKimPike Is Delusional!!!!

In Response to Closed:
    Posted by BenitoMyHero[/QUOTE]B

BenitoKimPike, if you never posted these dumb threads you wouldnt have to write Closed in them to try and hide them later Dummy!