Clubhouse Problems with Ellsbury and the OF? I think so

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

Re: Clubhouse Problems with Ellsbury and the OF? I think so

That guy's a total idiot....remember his posts about his gold hoard, his high powered job....the "top university" his children attended that turned out to be a (southern) state uni (har har).  The guy was a laughing stock, a total joke.

So, though I don't know him because I'm new here, I don't see how his children attending a top univeristy and hoarding gold and a southern state university makes a guy a laughing stock. Explain that.

You were caught. You also weren't asked to reregister, you were banned for calling someone a racist. Also, what is a "homophobe"? Is that someone who is scared of someone who publicly proclaims to practice homosexual conduct or who flirts with someone of the same sex? I don't know many people who are scared of those kind of people, but I know a lot of people who don't approve of that conduct. Fear isn't what it is, it's more feeling sorry for them. If you are one of those people, I feel sorry for you and will pray for you and wish you good health.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re: Clubhouse Problems with Ellsbury and the OF? I think so

In Response to Re: Clubhouse Problems with Ellsbury and the OF? I think so:
    I .... wish you good health.
    Posted by BaseballGM

I will grant you this:  while it is blatantly obvious that you are/were "Softlaw", I  do support your effort to put that character behind you i.e. I never thought you were as awful a person as "Softlaw" appeared to be.  I think at some point you felt you had to live up/down to the caricature you'd created for yourself.

Sections
Shortcuts