Clubhouse Problems with Ellsbury and the OF? I think so

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

Re: Clubhouse Problems with Ellsbury and the OF? I think so

By Scott Lauber
    Tuesday, March 1, 2011

That's ancient history, and did not include the approach of "swinging for the fencs" in aggressive.

Gammons and Tito just harshly criticized his swinging for the fences, and called him out through the press criticism.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

That guy's a total idiot....remember his posts about his gold hoard, his high powered job....the "top university" his children attended that turned out to be a (southern) state uni (har har).  The guy was a laughing stock, a total joke.

So, though I don't know him because I'm new here, I don't see how his children attending a top univeristy and hoarding gold and a southern state university makes a guy a laughing stock. Explain that.

You were caught. You also weren't asked to reregister, you were banned for calling someone a racist. Also, what is a "homophobe"? Is that someone who is scared of someone who publicly proclaims to practice homosexual conduct or who flirts with someone of the same sex? I don't know many people who are scared of those kind of people, but I know a lot of people who don't approve of that conduct. Fear isn't what it is, it's more feeling sorry for them. If you are one of those people, I feel sorry for you and will pray for you and wish you good health.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In Response to Re: Clubhouse Problems with Ellsbury and the OF? I think so:
    [QUOTE] I .... wish you good health.
    Posted by BaseballGM[/QUOTE]

I will grant you this:  while it is blatantly obvious that you are/were "Softlaw", I  do support your effort to put that character behind you i.e. I never thought you were as awful a person as "Softlaw" appeared to be.  I think at some point you felt you had to live up/down to the caricature you'd created for yourself.