CODY ROSS: "I was lied to right to my face by the RED SOX!" "i was the ONLY one to like BOBBY!" R THESE 2 things RELATED?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: CODY ROSS:

back to PTTIT...Sealed

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The media likes to blow things way out of proportion.   LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

If Cody Ross actually liked Valentine as the manager of the Red Sox last season perhaps it was a good enough reason not to resign him.  Cody must have been playing with blinders on if was not able to see how Valentine tore the 2013 team apart which may have indicated that he was either blind or not as smart as you would have thought.

Yes, the Sox brought in some new players who have bought into the program, but let's give a lot of the credit for this season being so much more enjoyable for the players and the fans to Farrell.

He is the calming influence around which all of the successes of this year have been built.  And, I know that some people do not agree with all of his decisions (and, neither do I), but his influence is all over this team in a very positive way.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I always liked him and believe that the Red Sox should have resigned him.  He was one of the most positive Red Sox players during that awful season last year. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Checkoff Pabolondravich everyone. 

"Don't you worry about blank, let me worry about blank"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

No way was Cody worth 8 million a year for three years to the Red Sox, so I glad that he is playing elsewhere.  His stats this year do not indicate such a high salary was worthwhile to Arizona either. 

Gomes and Nava both have more home runs RBIs and batting average (and Carp is close), and all three of these guys do not combine to make what Ross got from the DBacks.