Coincidence? Who cares

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Coincidence? Who cares

Does the fact Lav was brought up have anything to do with Salty's two hits last night and now Ross two HR's?  We don't care as long as we win and I love it. 

Its also great to see Ciriaco in the lineup at SS, maybe Drew will be next.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Re: Coincidence? Who cares

No it doesn't lav is a terrible defensive catcher.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

I think Lav can hold his own and has a strong arm.  Nothing like a little friendly competition like I said before.  If we can get everyone on this team to contribute it will only make us better.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Lav throws would be base stealers out pretty regularly; Lav got defensive player of the year at AAA last season--scoff all you want, but more than one person who watched him play regularly needed to be pretty impressed w/his work behind the dish to vote for him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

No worse than Salty.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

No competition here...He will be going back down sunday when Lackey gets back. hes just here as a RHH off the bench because he was the best option to fill the 25th spot. He hasnt played since coming up.

Salty got a couple more nice hits the other day. Hes a streaky hitter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:

Does the fact Lav was brought up have anything to do with Salty's two hits last night and now Ross two HR's?  We don't care as long as we win and I love it. 

Its also great to see Ciriaco in the lineup at SS, maybe Drew will be next.

Let's no go overboard looking for the psychological reason for an MLB veteran getting 2 hits...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Notin wrote "Let's no go overboard looking for the psychological reason for an MLB veteran getting 2 hits..."

Yeah, sure, but what about the motives for your all-too-transparent moniker "No tin"?  As if it wasn't obvious you are making a comment about the collapse of the US tin mining industry and the rise to near-dominance of China's tin mining industry?  What sort of people do you think you are dealing with around here, Mr. No tin?    ;-)

Sections
Shortcuts