Colin Cowherd Accuses Papi of Juicing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michaelkayn. Show Michaelkayn's posts

Re: Colin Cowherd Accuses Papi of Juicing

PED's make you clutch? If thats the case then maybe ARoid is telling the truth! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Michaelkayn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

PED's make you clutch? If thats the case then maybe ARoid is telling the truth! 

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Seems in poor taste to bring up OrtIz/PEDS, it is not like he hit 50/125 this year. He barely got to 30 homers.... 

Maybe some deflection in New York in favor of AROD?

Anyhow I never could listen to this guys radio show... he only talks about college sports... baseball I don't think I have ever heard him talk about. Of course I have not listened to any of the show in years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

Seems in poor taste to bring up OrtIz/PEDS, it is not like he hit 50/125 this year. He barely got to 30 homers.... 

Maybe some deflection in New York in favor of AROD?

Anyhow I never could listen to this guys radio show... he only talks about college sports... baseball I don't think I have ever heard him talk about. Of course I have not listened to any of the show in years.

Cowherd is an arrogant, dogmatic blow-hard. Apparently, he's taken a ton of heat for his Papi juicing allegation, as he has now backed off...saying that he only meant to say that he "suspected" Big Papi of juicing. He also "recruited" Dan Shaunessy to back him up.

Obviously, Cowherd knows nothing of Boston sports and Boston fans...who despise Shaunessy for his continuous anti-Boston sports team takes. Who is he going to "recruit" next,  Ron Borges or John Tomase??  

Seriously, can you name a group of sportswriters from another city that consistently tries to  run it's home-town teams and players into the ground...even when they're winning championships? Unreal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Despite all the hate, undoubtably generated by the NY media, Big Papi is the reigning "King of Baseball": http://nypost.com/2013/10/31/david-ortiz-is-the-king-of-baseball/