Colon on PED's?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Re: Colon on PED's?

In Response to Re: Colon on PED's?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colon on PED's? : Just like evrything else in your life, you were wrong on this one as well. It must get tiring to be wrong all the time like you. But I have to say, at least you are consistent.
    Posted by (The-Babe)[/QUOTE]

You only responded because you were called out about it.  You had every intention on just moving on fromt his discussion because you understood how big of a fool you are.  Comparing A-Gon to Colon?  C'mon...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from (The-Babe). Show (The-Babe)'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colon on PED's? : You only responded because you were called out about it.  You had every intention on just moving on fromt his discussion because you understood how big of a fool you are.  Comparing A-Gon to Colon?  C'mon...
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

Once again it goes right over your head, which I'm sure you have gotten used to by now.

I don't actually believe that agon is on PED's, but when members of the red flops nation make these foolish accusations without a shred of evidence I put that out there to show how ridiculous they are.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colon on PED's? : Once again it goes right over your head, which I'm sure you have gotten used to by now. I don't actually believe that agon is on PED's, but when members of the red flops nation make these foolish accusations without a shred of evidence I put that out there to show how ridiculous they are.

You don't need evidence to assume that Colon (38 years old and gaining mph on his fastball) is likely on steroids.  Based on that information, I feel pretty comfortable with assuming that he is.  Is there a chance he isn't using PED's?  Sure, but I wouldn't put my money on it.

On top of that, Colon had a very shady procedure done in the Dominican Republic which has raised eyebrows everywhere.

So to sit there and drag A-Gon into this just isn't an apples to apples comparison.  Jose Bautista would make more sense but still wouldn't be an apples to apples comparison.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from (The-Babe). Show (The-Babe)'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colon on PED's? : You don't need evidence to assume that Colon (38 years old and gaining mph on his fastball) is likely on steroids.  Based on that information, I feel pretty comfortable with assuming that he is.  Is there a chance he isn't using PED's?  Sure, but I wouldn't put my money on it. On top of that, Colon had a very shady procedure done in the Dominican Republic which has raised eyebrows everywhere. So to sit there and drag A-Gon into this just isn't an apples to apples comparison.  Jose Bautista would make more sense but still wouldn't be an apples to apples comparison.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

LOL....so MLB that has launched a full investigation into the procedure hasn't come up with any concrete evidence but you can figure it all out from the confines of your cubicle. Ridiculous

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

It does not matter whether he is on PED's or whatever. Until he is proven he is innocent. The bottom line we need to swing the bats better. You can not score 2 runs in the first 3 innings, not score any rest of the way and hope to win. They should have traded for someone like Bletran, a proven bat. I hate us to invest in rookies and wait year after year to see them succeed. We stick to unproven players too long and lose on good players...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colon on PED's? : LOL....so MLB that has launched a full investigation into the procedure hasn't come up with any concrete evidence but you can figure it all out from the confines of your cubicle. Ridiculous

MLB had no concrete evidence on Bonds and Clemens... How's that working out for them in the court of public opinion?  Do you have their backs in all of this too?  I know you have Clemens' back because he was a Yankee during most of his steroid days.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

All I know is Colon is a coronary waiting to happen. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]All I know is Colon is a coronary waiting to happen. 
    Posted by soxdawg08[/QUOTE]

Definitely agree with you.  He really needs to lose some weight.  Although, you can say the same about other MLB players. 

Sections
Shortcuts