Re: Needle marked Colon?
posted at 7/6/2011 2:29 AM EDT
In Response to Re: Needle marked Colon?
[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Needle marked Colon? : You've got to be kidding, I'm not going on another search for you. First of all, once I asked you to go on a search of my posts showing the last time I said partisan (and which you exaggerated to the hilt), you refused, saying as an excuse something like you'd rather smash your head with a hammer. I've also seen you duck responses. (Such as my posts on 06/26 at 10:34 PM, 06/27 at 9;41 AM and 2 bumps in an attempt to get you to respond; Thread was Anybody on the front burner worried about the Yankees ? My, has the tenor changed since. In addition, you deleted your comments from the TSN Power Poll thread I started about a week ago. Why is that? I recall you mentioning my alias routine then; speaking of suspicious.) Also, when I went on the previous "OJ" search , you set up your messages recently so that I couldn't track it, which is why it took so long (I had to sift thru dragon's posts, a time consuming venture). Why would you feel the need to do that? How about undoing it so that I can track it? Otherwise, I'm not bothering. IMO we would just have a visceral debate ad infinitum about what I would find anyway. Instead of coming up with facts about Colon, or baseball for that matter (heaven foirbid), which was the intent of this board, you seem to take different tacks. One of those is you're on a mission to discredit me via making mountainous sweeping bogus conclusions out of impertinent mole-hills, (i.e, changing the subject, like you often and inappropriately accuse me of) because you don't like my style. This goes for others as well. This is akin to a defense attorney discrediting prosecution witnesses on extra-terrestrial garbage. Or, alternatively, I know what you're doing. You really don't know that much about baseball; most of your threads are either ra-ra innuendo or your attempt to discredit and/or critique posters via Gestapo techniques when the poster doesn't fit your specifications. (Usually most Yankee fans or RS fans that don't play by your rules.) The only time you ever even mentioned a stat that I can recall (I wish I'd thought of that sooner, LOL) was when Francona reached 700 wins. Although I know you're not pike, there's a reason others think so. To repeat: At this stage of your life, You seem to like to boss around largely middle aged geeks on a sports board. Why is that? And who do you actually get along with in general here, that doesn't kiss your feet? Since we both claim the other is twisting, spinning and FOS, IMO I'd say we're at an impasse. And for that reason, I'm spinning on my IGNORE button. You can say whatever you want about me going forward; IDGAC. Your virulent diatribe is not worth it.
Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]
Here we go again. Some corrections to your post:
1. Search or no search. I never made a post about Dragon on this board. I spoke to him maybe twice, neither time was negative. Even just recently on the "classiest poster" thread. Perhaps that was the motive for your statement in the first place.
2. I didn't duck your responses on any thread. As I told Harness in another thread (before you bumped anything), after you said you weren't even reading my posts or the articles I put up, while you were still trying to argue me into the ground w/o even knowing what I was saying, I gave up.
3. I've never deleted a post on this board. I'm putting that up for everyone to see, including BDC, so I don't know what you're talking about. I don't even edit posts, unless it's right after I post them, I see something wrong, and no one has replied to it or about it yet. If I'm going to edit a post after that, I add the word "EDIT". You're talking to the wrong person when it comes to things like that.
4. I never had my messages private -- personal or otherwise. On two separate occasions, personal messages to me were posted on the board. I still left them up. Just recently, a poster encouraged people to read my personal messages from a poster on my profile. I, then, made my personal messages private. I didn't even know that included my board messages since I can, obviously, still see them all.
5. You're saying that what I'm talking about has nothing to with Colon. Here's a newsflash for you. You put up a post in this thread telling a poster I called him a Yankee fan. One sentence, I believe. Nothing about Colon in the post, and I didn't even know you were going to say it wasn't even in this thread. It's not in any thread, nor was it ever.
6. Posters think I'm Pike because we are, apparently, the only ones left who don't like abusive Yankee fans, or Yankee fans who try to control a Sox board. So, it must seem like we're the same. There would be more, except the Yankee fan posse has run them off like they did to me last season. IMO a lot of Yankee fans would be embarrassed by some of the Yankee fans here.