COLONEL HENRY, WE WANT THE TRUTH, WE DESERVE THE TRUTH, WE CAN TAKE THE TRUTH.....

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Re: COLONEL HENRY, WE WANT THE TRUTH, WE DESERVE THE TRUTH, WE CAN TAKE THE TRUTH.....

Rofl! I'm sure Henry will be replying soon Bill....be patient! Actually, I dare say Henry has his own problems at the moment, and the Red Sox current plight is a far distant second. Bottom line I think is that Werner wants Theo, Luchino wants him gone, and Henry loves Theo but is REALLY angry over this seasons fiasco...and dealing with some personal difficulties.  My guess is Theo will be offered a short term deal-which he'll reject and sprint for greener pastures. Ahhh...the impetuosity of youth!

In Response to COLONEL HENRY, WE WANT THE TRUTH, WE DESERVE THE TRUTH, WE CAN TAKE THE TRUTH.....:
      NOW TELLS US THE FR!CKING TRUTH !!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON ?????
    Posted by Bill-806

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: COLONEL HENRY, WE WANT THE TRUTH, WE DESERVE THE TRUTH, WE CAN TAKE THE TRUTH.....

In Response to Re: COLONEL HENRY, WE WANT THE TRUTH, WE DESERVE THE TRUTH, WE CAN TAKE THE TRUTH.....:
      COLONEL,  DO YOU KNOW THE TRAVEL PLANS OF ONE THEO EPSTIEN  ???
    Posted by Bill-806

DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED???

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

As dad would always say "SON, YOU CAN'T BULLS**T A BULLS**TTER"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to COLONEL HENRY, WE WANT THE TRUTH, WE DESERVE THE TRUTH, WE CAN TAKE THE TRUTH.....:
      NOW TELLS US THE FR!CKING TRUTH !!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON ?????
    Posted by Bill-806

Let Mr. Henry cool off on the ocean.  We already let Tito go, theres no need to lose Theo just yet on top of it.  Or a player we may need because of articles written we can't prove.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Col. Henry: What do you wanna discuss now? My favorite color? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Col. Henry: Bill, I run my unit how I run my unit. You want to investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast 300 miles from 40 Yankees who are trained to kill me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash a badge, and make me nervous. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnDeckCircle. Show OnDeckCircle's posts

Colonel ?    Didn't he promote himself to a 5 star General when be bought the soccer team in Liverpool ?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts