COLONEL HENRY, WE WANT THE TRUTH, WE DESERVE THE TRUTH, WE CAN TAKE THE TRUTH.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

COLONEL HENRY, WE WANT THE TRUTH, WE DESERVE THE TRUTH, WE CAN TAKE THE TRUTH.....

NOW TELLS US THE FR!CKING TRUTH !!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON ?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: COLONEL HENRY, WE WANT THE TRUTH, WE DESERVE THE TRUTH, WE CAN TAKE THE TRUTH.....

OK, I WILL GET BACK ON MY PLANE AND GO BACK TO STAND THE POST !!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: COLONEL HENRY, WE WANT THE TRUTH, WE DESERVE THE TRUTH, WE CAN TAKE THE TRUTH.....

MR. HENRY, YOU MEAN TO SAY THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT YOUR PITCHERS DO IN THE CLUB HOUSE ON THEIR OFF NIGHTS ????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

COLONEL,   THIS COURT OF INQUIRY IS PREPARED TO WAIT TILL HE!! FREEZES OVER !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Rofl! I'm sure Henry will be replying soon Bill....be patient! Actually, I dare say Henry has his own problems at the moment, and the Red Sox current plight is a far distant second. Bottom line I think is that Werner wants Theo, Luchino wants him gone, and Henry loves Theo but is REALLY angry over this seasons fiasco...and dealing with some personal difficulties.  My guess is Theo will be offered a short term deal-which he'll reject and sprint for greener pastures. Ahhh...the impetuosity of youth!

In Response to COLONEL HENRY, WE WANT THE TRUTH, WE DESERVE THE TRUTH, WE CAN TAKE THE TRUTH.....:
    Posted by Bill-806

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: COLONEL HENRY, WE WANT THE TRUTH, WE DESERVE THE TRUTH, WE CAN TAKE THE TRUTH.....:
    Rofl! I'm sure Henry will be replying soon Bill....be patient! Actually, I dare say Henry has his own problems at the moment, and the Red Sox current plight is a far distant second. Bottom line I think is that Werner wants Theo, Luchino wants him gone, and Henry loves Theo but is REALLY angry over this seasons fiasco...and dealing with some personal difficulties.  My guess is Theo will be offered a short term deal-which he'll reject and sprint for greener pastures. Ahhh...the impetuosity of youth! In Response to COLONEL HENRY, WE WANT THE TRUTH, WE DESERVE THE TRUTH, WE CAN TAKE THE TRUTH..... :
    Posted by Teakus
    TEAK.... YOU JUST MAY HAVE SOMETHING THERE !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

COLONEL,  DO YOU KNOW THE TRAVEL PLANS OF ONE THEO EPSTIEN  ???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: COLONEL HENRY, WE WANT THE TRUTH, WE DESERVE THE TRUTH, WE CAN TAKE THE TRUTH.....:
      COLONEL,  DO YOU KNOW THE TRAVEL PLANS OF ONE THEO EPSTIEN  ???
    Posted by Bill-806

DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: COLONEL HENRY, WE WANT THE TRUTH, WE DESERVE THE TRUTH, WE CAN TAKE THE TRUTH..... : DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED???
    Posted by dgalehouse
      "CODE RED"," CODE RED", HELL YES, I ORDERED THE "CODE RED" !!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

As dad would always say "SON, YOU CAN'T BULLS**T A BULLS**TTER"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to COLONEL HENRY, WE WANT THE TRUTH, WE DESERVE THE TRUTH, WE CAN TAKE THE TRUTH.....:
    Posted by Bill-806

Let Mr. Henry cool off on the ocean.  We already let Tito go, theres no need to lose Theo just yet on top of it.  Or a player we may need because of articles written we can't prove.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

THE COLONEL HAS SPOKEN, DIDN'T SAY A HECK OF A LOT.... AS USUAL, VERY CLOSE TO THE VEST !!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WE ARE PREPARED TO STAY HERE ALL NIGHT AND WAIT FOR A RESPONSE...... GET 4 YELLOW PADS, ORDER IN CHINEEEE, AND WHERE IS MY BAT ???  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WE NEED TO CHECK THE LANDING LOG AT THE AIRPORT !!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

COLONEL,  WHAT KIND OF OUTFIT ARE YOU RUNNING HERE ????

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Col. Henry: What do you wanna discuss now? My favorite color? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Col. Henry: Bill, I run my unit how I run my unit. You want to investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast 300 miles from 40 Yankees who are trained to kill me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash a badge, and make me nervous. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Col. Henry: Bill, I run my unit how I run my unit. You want to investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast 300 miles from 40 Yankees who are trained to kill me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash a badge, and make me nervous. 
    Posted by bald-predictions
      WONDERFUL !!!!  I FINALLY FOUND A BOARD MEMBER WHO HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR !!!   FOR THAT I THANK YOU......  I MEAN WHAT CAN WE DO ?? WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF BEING "TRANSFORMED", BUT IT IS THE WAITING THAT IS KILLING US.......  HECK, THE "BIG O" HAS BEEN TRANSFORMING US FOR NEARLY 3 YEARS NOW !!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

OK COLONEL,   WE ARE GOING TO TROT OUT  DEMI MOORE TO ASK THE NEXT FEW QUESTIONS !!!!  PLEASE TRY AND BE CIVIL !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

COLONEL, IF THEO IS IN CHICAGO, THEN WHY IS HIS  G M  HAT STILL IN HIS LOCKER ??????

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

COLONEL, WE WANT THE TRUTH, WE HAVE EARNED IT !!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

IM GOING TO GET BACK ON THAT PLANE AND GO BACK TO MY UNIT..... FOR BREAKFAST !!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

OK, SINCE THE COLONEL WILL SPEAK ON FRIDAY.....  I THINK I WILL CALL MY SISTER FOR DINNER TONIGHT !!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnDeckCircle. Show OnDeckCircle's posts

Colonel ?    Didn't he promote himself to a 5 star General when be bought the soccer team in Liverpool ?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Colonel ?    Didn't he promote himself to a 5 star General when be bought the soccer team in Liverpool ?
    Posted by OnDeckCircle
    HE MIGHT OF ..... YOU CAN SEE HOW DULL THINGS ARE ON THIS BOARD WHILE WE ARE WAITING FOR FRIDAY MORNINGS "SPIN SESSION" ON WEEI ......  OH WELL, PULLING FOR THE YANK$ TO GET BEAT TONIGHT, IMAGINE IF THEY DO ??????

Sections
Shortcuts