Compensation for losing Heidi?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Compensation for losing Heidi?

Since these Heidi threads and "Theo" compensation discussions seem to be so popular around here, I thought I'd combine the two into one superthread where we can discuss what distraught Red Sox fans feel should be just compensation for losing Heidi Watley with her striking California-girl looks and impeccable food-tasting technique.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Re: Compensation for losing Heidi?

Amalie Benjamin

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In Response to Compensation for losing Heidi?:
    [QUOTE]Since these Heidi threads and "Theo" compensation discussions seem to be so popular around here, I thought I'd combine the two into one superthread where we can discuss what distraught Red Sox fans feel should be just compensation for losing Heidi Watley with her striking California-girl looks and impeccable food-tasting technique.
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]

Carrie Underwood might work?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

LILLY TOMLIN !!!!!Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostofTito. Show GhostofTito's posts

Jackie "Moms" Mabley.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Ines Sainz

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/462165-1-inez-sainz#/articles/462165-1-inez-sainz/page/9

or any one of these

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Compensation for losing Heidi?:
    [QUOTE]Since these Heidi threads and "Theo" compensation discussions seem to be so popular around here, I thought I'd combine the two into one superthread where we can discuss what distraught Red Sox fans feel should be just compensation for losing Heidi Watley with her striking California-girl looks and impeccable food-tasting technique.
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]

Good Morning Sheriff,

I chose a Laker girl.  It would help create a tension between the natural responses to Boston fans - esp. Celtic fans (Here, here) - and the testosterone override in fans.

No one would be completely happy, but a good portion of a good portion (repetition of phrase is intended) would be appeased.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

I'd trade Heidi for periodic Victoria's Secret shows at halftime. Maybe Andy Roddick's wife. She would be an upgade even! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

I'm just kidding Heidi. You were the best and you are clearly a solid reporter. You just happen to also be a knockout! I would think you are 2-3 years away from going major network at most and you are now in the right spot for that jump.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Compensation for losing Heidi?:
    [QUOTE]I'm just kidding Heidi. You were the best and you are clearly a solid reporter. You just happen to also be a knockout! I would think you are 2-3 years away from going major network at most and you are now in the right spot for that jump.
    Posted by Boomerangsdotcom[/QUOTE]

WEEI wasn't major .....

well, never mind.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

How about a team of reporters?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

margo adams

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

I chose the Spring Training bake-off blonde - and let's face it, she will be a blonde - even if the carpet doesn't match the drapes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

People are acting like Heidi Watney was the last hot chick, with the ability to look hot and hold a microphone and verbalize the english language, left in the world.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

[QUOTE]People are acting like Heidi Watney was the last hot chick, with the ability to look hot and hold a microphone and verbalize the english language, left in the world.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

Very generous comment about Heidi's use of English, there.

Tek can testify to the uses of her body English, but verbal is a mystery.

Whoa! These boots are make for TALKIN' !!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]People are acting like Heidi Watney was the last hot chick, with the ability to look hot and hold a microphone and verbalize the english language, left in the world.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

Wait!!! If she's hot ,she does not need the ability to look hot.She stayed hot right through Sept and beyound.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Compensation for losing Heidi? : Very generous comment about Heidi's use of English, there. Tek can testify to the uses of her body English, but verbal is a mystery.   Whoa! These boots are make for TALKIN' !!!
    Posted by summerof67[/QUOTE]

Wish i was that chair !!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The only guy in Boston who should be angry that Heidi is gone is Tek!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

[QUOTE]The only guy in Boston who should be angry that Heidi is gone is Tek!
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

Didn't she marry Nick Green? The whole thing with Tek may not have even happened I bet. Urban legend. I've worked with and socialized with hot looking TV anchors as a former TV station cameraman for an ABC affiliate. They get mobbed at restaurants and bars. All eyes are on them. Anything they do is speculated upon. I wouldn't believe half of it. Or even 1/10 of it. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

[QUOTE]I'd trade Heidi for periodic Victoria's Secret shows at halftime. Maybe Andy Roddick's wife. She would be an upgade even! 
    Posted by Boomerangsdotcom[/QUOTE]

Seriously boomer HALFTIME????????????
    This is the RS forum no halftime here
    9800 posts and you make a first timers mistake are you drunk? There has got to be a reason for this faux pa....