Compensation for Theo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

Compensation for Theo

Sorry, I've been out of the loop.  What did we get?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

Re: Compensation for Theo

ok, thanks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

I hadnt even heard a PTBNL. Ive heard that negotiations wil proceed after the WS. It should be interesting to see if MLB has to step in and mediate this situation. Does Selig really think Theo as Cubs GM is going to be able to negotiate compensation for himself fairly or is someone else going to do the deal? Id say the Sox are going to get hosed in this deal, but I think change in the F.O. might be whats best for the team going forward. Go Sox!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rutland76. Show Rutland76's posts

In Response to Re: Compensation for Theo:
    the infamous player to be named later if they don't settle it by 11-1 selig will help them
    Posted by pinstripezac

Pinstripezac is a "Yankee fan" on a Red Sox forum who for some strange reason that nobody can comprehend keeps on top of the latest news better than most Red Sox fans do. Go figure. If you asked him about Yankee news then he would come up blank.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I'm still holding out hope for Rafael Dolis.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rutland76. Show Rutland76's posts

Theo will not officially be the GM of the Cubs. Hoyer will be that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

In Response to Re: Compensation for Theo:
    Theo will not officially be the GM of the Cubs. Hoyer will be that.
    Posted by Rutland76

Good point, I forgot about that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

The cubs stated the sox will get "signifigant" compensation...Im sure that doesnt mean a fringe AA guy or a low-A prospect..They should get one of the top 5 prospects from the cubbies IMO..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

I would like to see if anyone agrees with me that with Lackey gone for this season comp in the form of Zambrano pitching in a walk year would be better than prospects which we have a dirth of according to Ben below AAA.
    If he doesn't work he has cost us nothing other than a pitching prospect and we can always trade him for someone of our choice.

Sections
Shortcuts