ConanObrien

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

ConanObrien

His contribution in the last few posts. One after the other.

"liar"

"Pay no mind to PumpsieGreen he is a green hat"

"SoftLaw/Pike/the other whiners are useless"

"Foolish nonsense"

"Spent how long on that idiotic drival troll?Must be harder seeing u likely type with your knuckles."

"WEEI is still around"

"You are the virus here"

If music was ignorance Conan would be described as a one man band.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: ConanObrien

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

How cute.

TWM's stalker.

The blunted hammah......

WRONG! mr halo vet! you got us confused. The only reason I'm responding to you skippy is that I'm not the hingham hammer. have a nice day at school.....kid!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:

"liar"

"Foolish nonsense"

"Spent how long on that idiotic drival troll?Must be harder seeing u likely type with your knuckles."

"WEEI is still around"

"You are the virus here"

I pointed this out before and had my post removed.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised that he whines to the moderators in addition to whining all day on the board.  Nothing to contribute ever.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

But which is more silly.....here are Bills last 2 posts:

DAT-A-BOY Frank,    Like the "BIG O', people in charge always say things that fit the moment........ Like yesterday, "BIG O" drooling all over   G W B and what a smart & great guy he was/is  !!!  No longer blameing the guy every 20min on the 20min !!!

and:

B I N G O!!

Amazing stuff!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to Kingface12's comment:

But which is more silly.....here are Bills last 2 posts:

DAT-A-BOY Frank,    Like the "BIG O', people in charge always say things that fit the moment........ Like yesterday, "BIG O" drooling all over   G W B and what a smart & great guy he was/is  !!!  No longer blameing the guy every 20min on the 20min !!!

and:

B I N G O!!

Amazing stuff!!

You must be the board HISTORIAN  ???

Nope......not at all..... you're just that ridiculous.  My favorite is how you said 'DAT A BOY FRANK'.....  You do realize that he is a NY Yankee troll that comes on here to insult the Sox...The team you CLAIM to root for?  You also realize that he sucks up to you because you're easy and all you have to say is "Great point Bill" and you melt?  Get with the program Bil and stop 'sleeping with the enemy' l.....Time to wake up!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to greenwellforpresident's comment:

"liar"

"Foolish nonsense"

"WEEI is still around"

"You are the virus here"

I pointed this out before and had my post removed.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised that he whines to the moderators in addition to whining all day on the board.  Nothing to contribute ever.

Conan is just your below average Skippy living in Mom's basement.

That and a fake "halo vet".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

"liar"

"Foolish nonsense"

"WEEI is still around"

"You are the virus here"

B I N G O   !!!!!

"BINGO  !!!!!"

Exactly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

"liar"

"Foolish nonsense"

"WEEI is still around"

"You are the virus here"

Hingham brother. just to clarify a bit. the only units that do actual halo jumps are either Airforce special ops, Army Special forces, rangers,special ops and the Navy Seals. my old unit and all other airborne units make standard parachute jumps. Halo guys jump from 30,000 feet and have special suits and air supply. they free fall at over 125mph and normally deploy their chutes at 3,000 feet. I have been told it's one helluva a rush. what makes me laugh is that I actually thought that skippy was on the level. after reading most of his posts I could see that this azzclown never served a day in his life....just a smartazz kid that made lite of a real question I asked the form about. Experiencing actual combat is not something to make light of or joke about. I didn't appreciate it at all. neither did any of the other vets that responded I'm sure.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

"liar"

"Foolish nonsense"

"WEEI is still around"

"You are the virus here"

Hingham brother. just to clarify a bit. the only units that do actual halo jumps are either Airforce special ops, Army Special forces, rangers,special ops and the Navy Seals. my old unit and all other airborne units make standard parachute jumps. Halo guys jump from 30,000 feet and have special suits and air supply. they free fall at over 125mph and normally deploy their chutes at 3,000 feet. I have been told it's one helluva a rush. what makes me laugh is that I actually thought that skippy was on the level. after reading most of his posts I could see that this azzclown never served a day in his life....just a smartazz kid that made lite of a real question I asked the form about. Experiencing actual combat is not something to make light of or joke about. I didn't appreciate it at all. neither did any of the other vets that responded I'm sure.

What guys like you do is amazing. I can't even imagine the danger associated with combat. Most of us live safe lives because guys like you are willing to put yourselves in harms way.

The fact that Conan faked his military service is the only justification needed to be called an "azzclown".

Well done.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

I'm pretty confident he's the same person that was road warrior and triumph and probably Mr. Perfect as well

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to teddybaseball009's comment:

"liar"

"Foolish nonsense"

"WEEI is still around"

"You are the virus here"

B I N G O   !!!!!

BINGO

Double BINGO

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

double rainbow.

lol @ calling other posters out in thread topics.  serious baseball stuff going on here.

btw - you would be amazed how many of you post constantly under different names.  many even have conversations with themselves within threads.  agreeing and "high fiving" themselves, and/or ganging up on another poster.  so funny.  so easy to ping and look at your ip's.  silly, silly adults acting like children.  guessing they are the kids that grew up with no friends so now they have to invent their "imaginary" friends to agree with themselves on a baseball board.  so very pathetic.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

How cute.

TWM's stalker.

The blunted hammah......

Who were you before Conan?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

I'm pretty confident he's the same person that was road warrior and triumph and probably Mr. Perfect as well

Mr. Perfect cracked me up.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

double rainbow.

lol @ calling other posters out in thread topics.  serious baseball stuff going on here.

btw - you would be amazed how many of you post constantly under different names.  many even have conversations with themselves within threads.  agreeing and "high fiving" themselves, and/or ganging up on another poster.  so funny.  so easy to ping and look at your ip's.  silly, silly adults acting like children.  guessing they are the kids that grew up with no friends so now they have to invent their "imaginary" friends to agree with themselves on a baseball board.  so very pathetic.

I guess that's why I did not get drafted in the first round.   Cry

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

So Conan? Are you excited on hosting WH Corespondents Dinner? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

In response to slasher9's comment:

double rainbow.

I guess that's why I did not get drafted in the first round.   Cry

Kinda felt bad for Te'o... Not knowing what an actual GF is. It must be some kind of generational trend in the Internet age. (?)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

"liar"

"Foolish nonsense"

"WEEI is still around"

"You are the virus here"

You of all people creating a thread on posting etiquette.

The pot calling the kettle black.

The two hispanic brothers you had a dislike for over at trufan you referred to as sp*c and span.

Canadian Papi on the same site a Canadian Sailor who spent many long furloughs in the middle east defending us and our freedoms always returning to talk baseball who you referred to as useless because as you said he didn't have an actual job that he was on welfare.

That was before you got bounced for insulting his wife and every other poster there.

Looks like now you've changed your stripes to garner support against Conan because he's ripped you a few times and you can't handle it.

Now a big supporter of our military.

You can dish it out but can't take it.

He has ripped me quite a few too, I just ignore them, there are other posters here with larger agendas then conan like you.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

"liar"

"Foolish nonsense"

"WEEI is still around"

"You are the virus here"

all of his posts Are like this  ..

Sections
Shortcuts