ConanObrien

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Re: ConanObrien

In response to jackbu's comment:

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:

His contribution in the last few posts. One after the other.

"liar"

"Pay no mind to PumpsieGreen he is a green hat"

"SoftLaw/Pike/the other whiners are useless"

"Foolish nonsense"

"Spent how long on that idiotic drival troll?Must be harder seeing u likely type with your knuckles."

"WEEI is still around"

"You are the virus here"

If music was ignorance Conan would be described as a one man band.

all of his posts Are like this  ..

"all of his posts are like this.."

Poor Conan is in hiding.

For now the music has stopped.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

trivia question

what name was conan using before march 12 of this year?

Triumph

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

bingo

Prior to that road warrior, Jason vorhees and who know

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

bingo

Guess thats because he was banned here as Triumph. I cannot believe his current screen name has not yet been banned too.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Conan has successfully attained the attention he was seeking and more thanks to this thread.  

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

despite everthing conan is ok. he keeps his remarks here and does not follow people to other forums.

So says the guy that followed miscricket to this site and has followed others from site to site.  You are like a lost puppy. #bostonbraves #foxuser #bstngal123

Bostongal too?? Too funny...just too funny. He almost had me convinced that bostongal was a poster who he was fixated on named Chrissy..almost. By then I had figured out he had some difficulty with the truth. I think at that point he just wanted to believe Chrissy was still paying attention..

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

despite everthing conan is ok. he keeps his remarks here and does not follow people to other forums.

So says the guy that followed miscricket to this site and has followed others from site to site.  You are like a lost puppy. #bostonbraves #foxuser #bstngal123

Bostongal too?? Too funny...just too funny. He almost had me convinced that bostongal was a poster who he was fixated on named Chrissy..almost. By then I had figured out he had some difficulty with the truth. I think at that point he just wanted to believe Chrissy was still paying attention..

No wonder he can only focus on one baseball player...he has too many other players to concentrate on in his virtual world....lol.

Personally..I don't know how he can keep track of them. For a while...I thought he had some kind of memory impairment. He used to hate when I remembered things that he had said..or claims he had made when we were exchanging e-mails. I thought he was just being sensitive..now I know it's because he was just telling one lie right after another. Yikes....!

I too wish he would just come clean..stop living a whole fake virtual life with all those id's. It must be exhausting...I'd like to say he should just be himself..but maybe "himself" is such an empty shell that he wouldn't know where to begin.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Who said it?

Heell hath no fire

That was the line of the day by that poster. It was too easy showing the board you are crazy. When you know you're blocked on twitter, you should not tell the person blocking you what he tweeted. The whole board caught that.There is an over an under whether or not the bug is pretending to be ms aka Chrissy.

Yes...I saw that post on the WCVB message board....lol. Funny..when I accused him of being bostonbraves he flat out denied it and then lit into me saying he would never accuse me of that..etc..etc..and he denied it to the end. He couldn't deny it any more when I caught him accessing linkedin then posting about it on his bostonbraves name on wcvb.  What's funny is I never talked about what HE tweeted. I talked about what Pete Abe tweeted about him. Reading comprehension is still not his strong suit.

I knew it would only be a matter of time before he accused us of being the same...lol.. He's so passive agressive he goes to another forum to do it. He knows after the whole andijean/andijean's husband fiasco he would be suspended on this site again...lol

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

Who said it?

Heell hath no fire

That was the line of the day by that poster. It was too easy showing the board you are crazy. When you know you're blocked on twitter, you should not tell the person blocking you what he tweeted. The whole board caught that.There is an over an under whether or not the bug is pretending to be ms aka Chrissy.

Yes...I saw that post on the WCVB message board....lol. Funny..when I accused him of being bostonbraves he flat out denied it and then lit into me saying he would never accuse me of that..etc..etc..and he denied it to the end. He couldn't deny it any more when I caught him accessing linkedin then posting about it on his bostonbraves name on wcvb.  What's funny is I never talked about what HE tweeted. I talked about what Pete Abe tweeted about him. Reading comprehension is still not his strong suit.

I knew it would only be a matter of time before he accused us of being the same...lol.. He's so passive agressive he goes to another forum to do it. He knows after the whole andijean/andijean's husband fiasco he would be suspended on this site again...lol

____________________________________________________________________________________________

He's reminds me of that little kid that will call someone a name, then go and run behind their older brothers back.  What adult male goes and runs off to another site to call an adult female names? WHO DOES THAT?  Seriously. 

a coward with no self esteem or charecter. his screen name as of this time is conan obrien. hingham hammer got his number big time.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts