Concerned?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

Re: Concerned?

In Response to Re: Concerned?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Concerned? : Yes there was. About 20 links were posted that he was diagnosed with a sprained ankle and then you moved the goalposts. Typical.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]
    That picture looks just like one imagines you, stealing a piece of equipment because someone on the team flipped you off while you were giving one of your sanctimonious lectures.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Concerned? : There were a lot of questionable moves by the medical staff IMO, and a lot of it has been discussed on this board. I'm not sure all their decisions were for the benefit of the player as opposed to the benefit of the team. You can also link that to the problems with the starting rotation and who was available to fill in, which may have been their main concern.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]
    People are free to interpret the Beckett situation as they. I've made my main interpretation clear. That's all I can say.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

[QUOTE]What is this debate between Notin and expitch really about?   Are they merely debating source material that can determine if Beckett was pitching in September with an injury that hindered his performance? Why is that so important to each of them? RSN knows for sure that Beckett pitched poorly during September and is not really obsessed or losing sleep over why or what was the cause. RSN probably in general prefers that the real Beckett was impaired. Call that an excuse if you wish to but isn't that what one would expect from a real fan? So Notin is debating and trying to bring to the the daylight news articles that Beckett had a sprained ankle and how that MIGHT affect his performance going foreward. It may be speculative but so what. A fan would want an excuse. Expitch on the other hand is aware of the sprain but thinks that Beckett was not affected by the injury. Thus expitch wants to blame Beckett's poor performance on the speculation that Beckett just stunk as a pitcher in September. He is also speculating and has no solid evidence. His behavior is atypical of what one would expect from a red Sox fan. It boils down to hidden agendas. Notin is hoping that Beckett was at a disadvantage and is really better than what we saw in September. Expitch, for some mysterious motive, has an agenda that Beckett was / is a bad pitcher. Very strange indeed for a Red sox fan with no evidence.
    Posted by LadyLake[/QUOTE]

You my friend are the Eric Severeid of the forum. That is the whole story here in a few words. I see that after this post that expitch says that Beckett never had a sprained ankle and then after a few pages of evidence to the contrary finally admits that he did. Such pompius confidence one minute and then retreat and then changing what he really meant.