CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE, THE LINDSEY LOHAN OF BASEBALL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: CONCLUSION: A-ROID IS A DEGENERATE!

In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: A-ROID IS A DEGENERATE!:
    [QUOTE]Degenerates do well in this society. For examples , see: Jersey Shore Sarah Palin The Cincinnati Bengals Casey Anthony Barry Bonds Michael Vick Glenn Beck Lady Gaga Lindsey Lohan need any more proof?
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]
    Let's keep this in perspective. Unlike everyone on the list except Vick and Bonds, A-Rod actually has talent.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYSTOMND2. Show NYSTOMND2's posts

Re: CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE?

In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE? :   Will Cordero? Carl Everett? Julio Lugo?Oh, wait- those are Sox players who actually HURT another person. We're talking playing poker here, a REAL crime....Everett beat his kids into body welts and Cordero beat on his wife and attributed it to accepted culture...Lugo beat his wife as well...but at least they aren't playing poker....if A-Rod was a Sox player you would be dismissing this as nonsense...
    Posted by prknsdnld[/QUOTE]

Amen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE? :   Will Cordero? Carl Everett? Julio Lugo?Oh, wait- those are Sox players who actually HURT another person. We're talking playing poker here, a REAL crime....Everett beat his kids into body welts and Cordero beat on his wife and attributed it to accepted culture...Lugo beat his wife as well...but at least they aren't playing poker....if A-Rod was a Sox player you would be dismissing this as nonsense...
    Posted by prknsdnld[/QUOTE]MAN, U and that other guy have to really reach to find one dont u? neither of those guys were with the team at the time of their most flagrant issues, they had left the protection of the culture, morals and structure! the ONLY exception. riff with umpires as bad as it is, happens everywhere, really a part of the BASEBALL culture. in what other sport is a manager or coach allowed to go toe to toe with a ref or official on a perceived blown call and gets cheered and encouraged or for a guy throwing an object at 100mph, allowed to come near the HEAD of an opponent for some perceived slight. yep, how dare you enjoy hitting a homer off me or just enjoy the fruits of ur success. in soccer, after every goal, there would be a brawl. 

i'll help u guys out since ur really stretching. wade boggs and margo adams, the flight attendent chick way back in the 80s. he was flogged over and over incl by me and other fans. he had to go way over the bounds in apology and contrition. for a-fraud, lets see.. steroids, his cousin (warned to stay away from him repeatedly yet still ignores it), gambling, shaky canadian doc and something else... oh yeah:

bottom line: we have tommy and gisele, you now have a-rod and SHE-ROD. he should be suspended for that as well!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]This is kind of silly and the commisioner's office needs to get a hobbie.
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]
    bottom line: we have tommy and gisele, you now have a-rod and SHE-ROD. he should be suspended for that as well!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE, THE LINDSEY LOHAN OF BASEBALL?

Funny thing is with all the BS that went on around about how Jacoby was not with the team last year but was in AZ working out.
     I wonder how NY fans feel about ARod being in Miami last week out on a speed boat with Cameron on Biscayne Harbor. There was picture of this in the local paper last week

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from (TheBabe). Show (TheBabe)'s posts

In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE, THE LINDSEY LOHAN OF BASEBALL?:
    [QUOTE]Funny thing is with all the BS that went on around about how Jacoby was not with the team last year but was in AZ working out.  I wonder how NY fans feel about ARod being in Miami last week out on a speed boat with Cameron on Biscayne Harbor. There was picture of this in the local paper last week

Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

That's a big difference between Yankee fans and members of the red flops nation who like to whine about anything and everything.

I wouldn't care if Arod rehabbed on the moon, as long as he performs when he gets back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Why not ask the moderator to delete this thread or at least move it?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

Re: CONCLUSION: A-ROID IS A DEGENERATE!

In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: A-ROID IS A DEGENERATE!:
    [QUOTE]Degenerates do well in this society. For examples , see: Jersey Shore Sarah Palin The Cincinnati Bengals Casey Anthony Barry Bonds Michael Vick Glenn Beck Lady Gaga Lindsey Lohan need any more proof?
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

Right on again, Zilla!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE, THE LINDSEY LOHAN OF BASEBALL?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE, THE LINDSEY LOHAN OF BASEBALL? : That's a big difference between Yankee fans and members of the red flops nation who like to whine about anything and everything. I wouldn't care if Arod rehabbed on the moon, as long as he performs when he gets back.
    Posted by (TheBabe)[/QUOTE]

Just PLEASE go away, Babe. You have not made a single useful comment in the last several months that I have been exposed to your idiocy, and I am sure it goes back way further than that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

I really tweaked babe's nerve over this one ...

It's amazing that he posted (or quoted a post) that he was still innocent just because he was playing a card game (poker, of course) and if he wasn't using the coke himself, he was still innocent.

Funny, illegal card games are ... illegal.  Therefore not innocent.

Not using the coke is one thing, but being in the atmosphere that apparently openly involved coke usage, definitely wrong in the eyes of the law. 

Don't go to the illegal games.  (Everyone knows there are LEGAL places to play.)

Don't hang with coke users.  (Everyone knows there is NO legal use of coke in general.  I won't get into medical trials and such.)

Wasn't using Roids enough???

Apparently not.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Posted by prknsdnld[/QUOTE]

I don't accept the behavior of the others as acceptable in any fashion.  It's disgusting, to say the least. 

But poker, gaming, wagering, etc., has a LONG history of having a criminal underbelly.  Don't white wash all the pain that has been caused by the improper and illegal use of these activities.

And in baseball, gambling is an absolute no-no ....   ask Pete Rose.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from (TheBabe). Show (TheBabe)'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE, THE LINDSEY LOHAN OF BASEBALL? : Just PLEASE go away, Babe. You have not made a single useful comment in the last several months that I have been exposed to your idiocy, and I am sure it goes back way further than that.

Posted by pschuller[/QUOTE]

LOL...when your useless opinion means something to me I'll get back to you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

hey yaz

can I ask you a personal question

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from (TheBabe). Show (TheBabe)'s posts

[QUOTE]I really tweaked babe's nerve over this one ...     It's amazing that he posted (or quoted a post) that he was still innocent just because he was playing a card game (poker, of course) and if he wasn't using the coke himself, he was still innocent.    Funny, illegal card games are ... illegal.  Therefore not innocent.    Not using the coke is one thing, but being in the atmosphere that apparently openly involved coke usage, definitely wrong in the eyes of the law.     Don't go to the illegal games.  (Everyone knows there are LEGAL places to play.)    Don't hang with coke users.  (Everyone knows there is NO legal use of coke in general.  I won't get into medical trials and such.)         Wasn't using Roids enough???    Apparently not.

Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

LOL...you haven't tweaked anything. The only thing you have showed is your stupidity. The poker games have not been determined to be illegal, until they are it's a non event.

And last I checked it's not illegal to be in a room where people are using illegal drugs. If that were the case there'd be alot of people who don't use drugs being locked up across the nation every night. Have you ever been to a bar before?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]hey yaz can I ask you a personal question
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

Yes sir

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

hey yaz can I ask you a personal question
    Posted by pinstripezac32

Yes sir                      

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE, THE LINDSEY LOHAN OF BASEBALL? : LOL...you haven't tweaked anything. The only thing you have showed is your stupidity. The poker games have not been determined to be illegal, until they are it's a non event. And last I checked it's not illegal to be in a room where people are using illegal drugs. If that were the case there'd be alot of people who don't use drugs being locked up across the nation every night. Have you ever been to a bar before?
    Posted by (TheBabe)[/QUOTE]

Please note I said used openly.  It IS illegal for people to sit passively in the presence of such drug use.  When I was a teen ager, dozens of people I know were arrested for being in the company of users/sellers/conspirators to sell and all the other stuff that can be charged. In more recent times, a young man I trained in the bakery ws one of 9 sent to jail for 5 years for being in a meth lab/house.  He wasn't using or cooking, but two of his friends were. I can give you case and point as well as anecdotal evidence but it wouldn't matter to someone who doesn't care to really know.

I don't go to bars often.  Last time was about 5 years ago.  Last time before that was about 17 years ago.  UNLESS we are talking about sports bars that double as restaurants.  Then I have been to a few in recent years but still not many.  

But if you are going to say something about all the different usage going on there, I'd be more than willing to let you talk to my oldest brother, who was an addict and got caught not just IN bars but coming out of them.  This is not an issue in a vacuum with me.  I have spent thousands of hours trying to help people in trouble get out of it ... while many others "looked the other way" ...

Try not to be so utterly stupid.  Choosing to be a pinstriped gnat in at Sox site is one thing, but please don't go acting like you have a CLUE here .... 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]hey yaz can I ask you a personal question Posted by pinstripezac32 Yes sir                      

:o)   Been and will be going ....

Went to work after watching Harry Potter and dinner with the wife... spent all noight at work ... will be back tonight  ... six days a- or nights a week.

Day job is on hold though until  November ... rebuilding the place ...  literally ...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

So, Sarah Palin is a degenerate, in the same class as Casey Anthony , Michael Vick, etc. ???    Why?   Because you don't like her politics?   My question is:  How is it that a classless jerk like Zillagod gets treated with respect on this board?   Whatever happened to decency?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE, THE LINDSEY LOHAN OF BASEBALL? : Please note I said used openly.  It IS illegal for people to sit passively in the presence of such drug use.  When I was a teen ager, dozens of people I know were arrested for being in the company of users/sellers/conspirators to sell and all the other stuff that can be charged. In more recent times, a young man I trained in the bakery ws one of 9 sent to jail for 5 years for being in a meth lab/house.  He wasn't using or cooking, but two of his friends were. I can give you case and point as well as anecdotal evidence but it wouldn't matter to someone who doesn't care to really know. I don't go to bars often.  Last time was about 5 years ago.  Last time before that was about 17 years ago.  UNLESS we are talking about sports bars that double as restaurants.  Then I have been to a few in recent years but still not many.   But if you are going to say something about all the different usage going on there, I'd be more than willing to let you talk to my oldest brother, who was an addict and got caught not just IN bars but coming out of them.  This is not an issue in a vacuum with me.  I have spent thousands of hours trying to help people in trouble get out of it ... while many others "looked the other way" ... Try not to be so utterly stupid.  Choosing to be a pinstriped gnat in at Sox site is one thing, but please don't go acting like you have a CLUE here .... 
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

Yaz, your posts are an oaisis of common sense and decency in what I sometimes think is a cesspool of negativity and hate.  Keep doing what you do.  It's much appreciated.

IIRC a few months ago you made reference to your brother being sick.  I hope he's doing well.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiles-all-around. Show smiles-all-around's posts

so now the news comes out that Arod wasn't even at the poker game in question.  This was confirmed by 2 people that were actually at the game.  It also comes out that the person that wrote the article claiming Arod was there wasn't even there himself.  He heard from someone tha that heard from someone else.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]hey yaz can I ask you a personal question Posted by pinstripezac32 Yes sir                      

I love your cute little guy .... but gotta tell you this.

The theater we have in town is has been reclaimed as a historical project and the community has done a terrific job with it.  Took a single screen made it three and kept age specific touches ...

Anyway, the ticket taker is an AVID NYY fan ... almost always has a NYY hat on or more.  Back in the winter, the younger son, wife and I went to a movie and I had my Sox jacket on ... he had his Yanqui jacket ... we were still in line several people back when this guys hollers "HEY, YOU, GET OUT OF HERE. YOU CAN'T WEAR THAT DISGUSTING COAT IN HERE!!!!!"

Stopped the show for a sec and everyone turned to see what the terrible thing was ...

Me and the Sox coat, of course.

He was kidding, but he's not shy about his allegiance. 

Last night I had one of my Sox hats on .... and he had his NYY hat on as I pai for the tickets ... and then he saw my hat and off he went again.

It was funny, we both had a good time.  Then he showed my up by letting me see his other fan stuff ... and I smiled and showed him the MLB Red Sox watch my wife gave me ...  

He said, "Man, you're as bad as me!"  And we both got a good laugh out of it ...

He's a good egg.  Can't say the same about myself.  But that's a good part of the rivalry.

Now, I can't hang my Fenway pendants out or my Sox flags ... because there are hooligans in the neighborhood who would damage them or the house or the car .... but I can live with that, too.  I will pass on nearly perfect Sox vintage stuff to my grandkids.  When I have them ..... 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Sarah Palin is the worst type of degenerate.

Wealthy snob , who pretends to know politics but can only sling mud at the guy who is currently in the driver's seat.

Bush left Obama at the wheel of a deathtrap bus on a collision course with disaster. These so called Tea Party members, are not doing a damn thing to help this country all they are doing is helping divide the people more and more. They are the cause of massive in-fighting ( most of the members of their own Republican party can't stand them!)trying to confuse and brainwash the public. Yes, the country is a mess. It was a mess when I was a kid ( race riots, Vietnam War) it was mess when I was a young adult ( soaring energy costs, inflation) It was a mess under Nixon, it was a mess under Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton and became a colossall mess under W. ( TWO-not one WARS, massive unemployment, recession, terrorist attacks). Yes, it is still a mess under Obama, not for lack of trying on his part but Rome wasn't built in a day or 3 years....but please can anyone tell me, why Palin, Bachmann, Beck and all these Tea Party morons keep hammering away at Obama like he is responsible for everything bad that has ever happened from the civil war to high gas prices, to WWII to the Beatles breakup?...I wish these people, if they don't have a solution would just shut the hell up!!!

...and this is why Sarah Palin makes my list of degenerates, posing in designer camoflage , toting a rifle wanting to "reload" at every opportunity. Gun nuts like her need to put a clamp on it, our society is just teeming with crackpots who happen to own guns that think shooting someone or something is the answer to everything. Where the hell is John Lennon when we really need him?....oh , that's right...a gun nut got to him 30 years ago. We really could use a voice like his today, but some degenerate decided to "reload" rather than face his problems like an adult.

Also, to the poster who refers to me a Zillajerk. Please use all caps , it has more impact when you call someone a colorful name in caps.