CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE, THE LINDSEY LOHAN OF BASEBALL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Re: CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE, THE LINDSEY LOHAN OF BASEBALL?

fun story yaz, thanks for sharing

:o) Been and will be going ....

so did anyone ask you

who was in ..............

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE, THE LINDSEY LOHAN OF BASEBALL?:
    [QUOTE]Sarah Palin is the worst type of degenerate. Wealthy snob , who pretends to know politics but can only sling mud at the guy who is currently in the driver's seat. Bush left Obama at the wheel of a deathtrap bus on a collision course with disaster. These so called Tea Party members, are not doing a damn thing to help this country all they are doing is helping divide the people more and more. They are the cause of massive in-fighting ( most of the members of their own Republican party can't stand them!)trying to confuse and brainwash the public. Yes, the country is a mess. It was a mess when I was a kid ( race riots, Vietnam War) it was mess when I was a young adult ( soaring energy costs, inflation) It was a mess under Nixon, it was a mess under Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton and became a colossall mess under W. ( TWO-not one WARS, massive unemployment, recession, terrorist attacks). Yes, it is still a mess under Obama, not for lack of trying on his part but Rome wasn't built in a day or 3 years....but please can anyone tell me, why Palin, Bachmann, Beck and all these Tea Party morons keep hammering away at Obama like he is responsible for everything bad that has ever happened from the civil war to high gas prices, to WWII to the Beatles breakup?...I wish these people, if they don't have a solution would just shut the hell up!!! ...and this is why Sarah Palin makes my list of degenerates, posing in designer camoflage , toting a rifle wanting to "reload" at every opportunity. Gun nuts like her need to put a clamp on it, our society is just teeming with crackpots who happen to own guns that think shooting someone or something is the answer to everything. Where the hell is John Lennon when we really need him?....oh , that's right...a gun nut got to him 30 years ago. We really could use a voice like his today, but some degenerate decided to "reload" rather than face his problems like an adult. Also, to the poster who refers to me a Zillajerk. Please use all caps , it has more impact when you call someone a colorful name in caps.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]
    We get the point that you are of the left wing of the political world. Personally, I could not care less about your politics. Still, it is not right to call a decent person a degenerate because you disagree with their position.  Then lump them in with true degenerates.  That is wrong , no matter you try to justify it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I wouldn't say that Rodriguez is a "degenerate" because he likes to gamble. I find it interesting that noted mean guy Ty Cobb is mentioned in this thread but the true object lesson -- Pete Rose -- is not.

Associate with heavy gamblers at your peril A-Rod.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Hey p-mike...

..welcome to the nut house!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

...where people like dgalehouse , who have no sense of humor , take everything too seriously.

O.K. dgalehouse . we get it. You are a Palin devotee.

Sorry for picking on one of your heroes, but a poster named drewski was a good dude and I liked him, but stiil , I was not going to waffle for his benefit and kiss the feet of his hero either.

Free speech allows people like Palin to call out Mr. Obama, so I am returing the favor. I do not own a gun and I don't reload, but I am a citizen and can express my opinions same as she and her Tea Partiers do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE, THE LINDSEY LOHAN OF BASEBALL?:
    [QUOTE]...where people like dgalehouse , who have no sense of humor , take everything too seriously. O.K. dgalehouse . we get it. You are a Palin devotee. Sorry for picking on one of your heroes, but a poster named drewski was a good dude and I liked him, but stiil , I was not going to waffle for his benefit and kiss the feet of his hero either. Free speech allows people like Palin to call out Mr. Obama, so I am returing the favor. I do not own a gun and I don't reload, but I am a citizen and can express my opinions same as she and her Tea Partiers do.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]
    Great country isn't it? We are all free to express our opinions .  We can even be disrespectful to candidates and former presidents.  We can put Sarah Palin in the same category as Casey Anthony.  But we take great umbrage if anyone makes even the most sincere criticism of the current president.   No problem. For the record ; I will match my sense of humor with yours any day. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]So, Sarah Palin is a degenerate, in the same class as Casey Anthony , Michael Vick, etc. ???    Why?   Because you don't like her politics?   My question is:  How is it that a classless jerk like Zillagod gets treated with respect on this board?   Whatever happened to decency?
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]nahh, her slu-tty daaughter is!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]I wouldn't say that Rodriguez is a "degenerate" because he likes to gamble. I find it interesting that noted mean guy Ty Cobb is mentioned in this thread but the true object lesson -- Pete Rose -- is not. Associate with heavy gamblers at your peril A-Rod.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]i mentioned him in my opening rant

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE?

In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE? :   What does the fact that those thugs committed their acts of violence before they played for the Sox have to do with it? If anything, it makes it worse that the Sox turned a blind eye to these acts before deciding they needed them on their team.
    Posted by prknsdnld[/QUOTE]
    kind of like the jets bringing in santonio holmes and now extending him for 5 years, you know. or bart scott, and the rest of ur degenerates. to a lesser degree, pats with haynesworth, moss and corey dillon. again, ultimately its what they do once they getthere, what ur tolerance is for their degeneracy. yanks should have let a-fraud go when he opted out.