CONGRATS SPACEMAN on your 10,000th POST, you are one of the all time.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

CONGRATS SPACEMAN on your 10,000th POST, you are one of the all time.....

BEST  !!!!   This board is a better place, because of you !!!!    Please, all join in !!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: CONGRATS SPACEMAN on your 10,000th POST, you are one of the all time.....

Atta boy Space!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Spaceman is definitely one of the reasons this forum is still worthwhile.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Spaceman is definitely one of the reasons this forum is still worthwhile.

+1     :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Congratulations on your 10,000th post! Great choice of your screen name. Bill Lee was one of my favorite Red Sox. He was a great pitcher and you are a great poster.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

California Love !!!.....way to go Space, btw been awhile since i've asked...how's the little lady??..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Thank you for your kind words all, and you too Softy for your oddly-spelled objection.

Been here since 2007.  In some ways it seems like a phenomenal waste of potentially useful time and life energy.  On the other hand, I have enjoyed this board immensely and feel a great fondness and respect for a lot of folk here.  Funny, maybe ironic (Pike would say Revealing) that the only two people that I actually have met in person are Yankee fans Jete02 and JesseEric.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

California Love !!!.....way to go Space, btw been awhile since i've asked...how's the little lady??..

Hey Jete.  Yeah, she is ... well ... she is 2 1/2.  What more needs to be said?  A pure angel and hell on wheels.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

Hey Jete.  Yeah, she is ... well ... she is 2 1/2.  What more needs to be said?  A pure angel and hell on wheels.

LOL...man, i certainly don't miss those days :-)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Congrats Space. Its a pleasure to talk baseball with you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

Spaceman,  I get the drift here that your out in Sunny California ??   The home of ALL the lib/left/you know whats.......  That being said, back in my NAVY days I & the 806 were home-ported in Long Beach ......  Also spent a lot of time in San Diego & the San Fran area ( Mare Island ).......  Anywho, "those were the days my friend, we thought that they would never end"  !!!    Space, I do like your sense of HUMOR and the way that you calmly put people in their place.....  Your a good man, SON !!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Great Avatar-Mel Parnell-Red Sox great. He also was a Red Sox broadcaster with Ned Martin.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to 2004Idiot's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Great Avatar-Mel Parnell-Red Sox great. He also was a Red Sox broadcaster with Ned Martin.

yup. one of my fav southpaws. Got another one of him I might use.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Very rare that I agree 100 percent with Bill 806 but I do this time. Spaceman you're one of our best posters, knowledgeable, classy, don't impose your politics on us like Bill, softy, etc - thanks. 

"  Funny, maybe ironic (Pike would say Revealing) that the only two people that I actually have met in person are Yankee fans Jete02 and JesseEric.  "

That's because the three of you and some others are involved in an elaborate plot to bring this board to its knees, at least that is what Pike and kimsaysthis have told me and I believe everything they say. :) 

Seriously congrats and keep on posting.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Let's not get carried away with quantity.

Softlaw has been here since 1969, left, and returned in 2008. I'm about quality, not quantity. But this thread is about empty space, and my best wishes go out to he and his husband.

SOFTLAW,  1969  ??????  Son, thats a bit of a stretch.....  Heck, Al Gore had not yet invented the "NET".......  Perhaps, you meant that you were reading the Globe back then ????

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I've been reading the Globe since 1534.

Well, that explains your penchant for witch hunts and your Puritanical ethics.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

And your snarky comment explains your penchant for collectivism and hedonistic ethics.

Lets call the whole thing off.

Sections
Shortcuts