CONGRATS SPACEMAN on your 10,000th POST, you are one of the all time.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: CONGRATS SPACEMAN on your 10,000th POST, you are one of the all time.....

LMAO space you always crack me up. keep up the good work and congratz

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Way to go space dude. Anyone that pays homage to the great Bill Lee in their moniker can't be all bad. :-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Let's not get carried away with quantity.

Softlaw has been here since 1969, left, and returned in 2008. I'm about quality, not quantity. But this thread is about empty space, and my best wishes go out to he and his husband.

Seriously, if you hadn't been banned so many times you'd have more posts than moon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

congrats Space - maybe the most perfect forum name/personality on the board!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

congrats space

it's always a pleasure

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter55. Show parhunter55's posts

My congrats, too, space.  I've enjoyed them all (well, at least the one's I've read).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Well, that explains your penchant for witch hunts and your Puritanical ethics.

Oh man, if only that had been your 10,000th!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Thank you for your kind words all, and you too Softy for your oddly-spelled objection.

Been here since 2007.  In some ways it seems like a phenomenal waste of potentially useful time and life energy.  On the other hand, I have enjoyed this board immensely and feel a great fondness and respect for a lot of folk here.  Funny, maybe ironic (Pike would say Revealing) that the only two people that I actually have met in person are Yankee fans Jete02 and JesseEric.  

Only 10k? Rookie! ;-)

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Congrats Space. Your grand efforts have not gone unnoticed by most of us.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

To a great poster who posts with knowledge, spirit, and wit, and who difuses hostility better than anyone on the board.  

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

10,000 posts! man that's alot of typing bro! Keep up the good work and just know that I'll always have your back. :-)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

10,000 posts! man that's alot of typing bro! Keep up the good work and just know that I'll always have your back. :-)

HAMMAH,  even though SPACEMAN is from SUNNY CALIFORNIA, the home of the lib/left/you know whats, I have always thought that he was a great AMERICAN and great Red Sox Fan !!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Three cheers for Spaceman. A gentleman and a scholar.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

congrats Space - maybe the most perfect forum name/personality on the board!

And he "JOINS SOME SELECT COMPANY" too !!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts