CONGRATS, TO ALL THE RED SOX NATION , as this is better than 2004 & 07 as .....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

CONGRATS, TO ALL THE RED SOX NATION , as this is better than 2004 & 07 as .....

The thought of Detroit (with IGGY) or Oakland with 4 X-RED SOX on their roster and perhaps the DODGERS in the end, makes this a great OCTOBER !!!      Enjoy all !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: CONGRATS, TO ALL THE RED SOX NATION , as this is better than 2004 & 07 as .....

Looking forward to another championship. Nothing will ever top 2004.

Stabbed by Foulke.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jblazed9. Show jblazed9's posts

Re: CONGRATS, TO ALL THE RED SOX NATION , as this is better than 2004 & 07 as .....

Yes looking forward to seeing Iggy back at fenway. We'll find out if the deal was the right one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BINGO   !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jblazed9. Show jblazed9's posts

HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RED SOX S---!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Go SOX  !!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to jblazed9's comment:

Yes looking forward to seeing Iggy back at fenway. We'll find out if the deal was the right one.

I think we've already found out that the deal was the right one. I like Iggy as much as the next person..but we needed the pitching and I think Peavy has more than proved his value.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

[QUOTE]

I think we've already found out that the deal was the right one. I like Iggy as much as the next person..but we needed the pitching and I think Peavy has more than proved his value.

[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing.  Peavy was pretty amazing last night, he was focused and determined.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Looking forward to another championship. Nothing will ever top 2004.

Stabbed by Foulke.

I enjoyed 2007 but nothing will ever top 2004.  Everything about it was perfect but another one wouldn't be too hard to takeWink

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Not even close to '04 or '07 ... yet.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

If the Sox end up winning it this will mean a lot more down the road when people look back and say.....Jeez 69-93 to World Champs??? 2007 meant a lot because we shut up all those people who said after we won in 2004, "Congrats now you're going to have to wait another 86 years" We didn't. Nothing will beat 2004, but if they do win it all it will be better then 2007.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Best position to be in for this time of year......  Let's beat the Tigers with IGGY or Oakland with the Red Sox farm team ......   THEN, on to the Dodger$ to visit with the "FAT-CATS"  !!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

no championship in the history of championships (pick any sport) will top 2004. 

this one would feel really, really good though.  here's hoping we all get to find out....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Yes looking forward to seeing Iggy back at fenway. We'll find out if the deal was the right one."

We already know the deal was the right one with Peavy's clutch outing against Tampa Bay. If Peavy was going to be a Dempster or Doubront type, then no, it's a bad trade. But he is showing himself to be of higher grade than that.

Bill agreed, it's a great ride man. Won't say it's better than the years we won the title - yet. :) 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Yes looking forward to seeing Iggy back at fenway. We'll find out if the deal was the right one."

We already know the deal was the right one with Peavy's clutch outing against Tampa Bay. If Peavy was going to be a Dempster or Doubront type, then no, it's a bad trade. But he is showing himself to be of higher grade than that.

Bill agreed, it's a great ride man. Won't say it's better than the years we won the title - yet. :) 

Thats a BINGO !!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

No championship is better than the first (as 2004 was a perceived first for me and most) 

They're like crack/cocaine, you just want more and more and more and more but nothing can ever top that initial feeling and so you find yourself chasing that first high forever.

......The Yankees must be crashing pretty hard right now. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

"Find out if the deal was the right one"

LOL.

You are a bit slow I see.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

No championship is better than the first (as 2004 was a perceived first for me and most) 

They're like crack/cocaine, you just want more and more and more and more but nothing can ever top that initial feeling and so you find yourself chasing that first high forever.

perfect analogy.  dont get me wrong...2007 was fantastic.  but not even close to the "high" i got in '04.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

perfect analogy.  dont get me wrong...2007 was fantastic.  but not even close to the "high" i got in '04.

[/QUOTE]we need a BDC intervention Tongue Out

Sections
Shortcuts