1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: Congrats to Softlaw on 6 Years!

rip...
    is he dead?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

You sure it wasn't a right wing contingent that feels you're an embarrassment?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Actually, IMO you have a good baseball acumen; except for the Ellsbury thing (and which you're not completely wrong about; at least admit he had a great MVP type season last yr)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Congrats to the Softlaw?  For what, being the only poster who has been banned multiple times for spewing angry hate filled garbage? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Congrats to Softlaw on 6 Years!:
    [QUOTE]Loyal Red Sox enthusiast and baseball expert who predicted that the Padres would trade AGon to the Red Sox, Mauer stays with Twins, and Santana to the Mets, just to name a few. Tempus fugit. Great poster who will be missed.
    Posted by TrotterNixon[/QUOTE]

Who is Softlaw?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

One of my alltime favorite posters.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i always give softy a good, honest read...even when he's spewing New Order nonsense and denigrating my native american heroes!  lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats to Softlaw on 6 Years!:
    [QUOTE]and which you're not completely wrong about; Credit to you for being intrepid, in the face of drones. However, one is either wrong or right. No one is partially wrong. Softlaw was 100% right, about Ellbrick. It's too bad that management continues to pay 30 million a year for Ellsbury and Crawford, when they have a few more days to trade Ellsbury and a few other non-fit farm profiles, for J. Upton.
    Posted by TrotterNixon[/QUOTE]That's where your thinking is flawed. In baseball there usually isn't a 100% right or 100% wrong. You seem to live in a world of black and white with no room in the middle. Who knows? Maybe that's why you get banned so much. I'm not a huge fan of Ellsbury either, especially with JBJ waiting in the wings. But I will not say that he isn't a very good ballplayer, and I'll cheer for him as long as he's on the Red Sox. Same thing with Carl Crawford.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Other than your demeaning name calling of Red Sox players, including excessive bashing of Wakefield EVEN when he is not on the team, your refusal to ever admit you were wrong about anything, and your frequentl political progandisms that are fueled not by the real experience of oppression but your own paranoid fantasies, congrats on the six years. P.s. the federal government didn't get you banned, your own lack of decorum did - congrats again.

"Actually, IMO you have a good baseball acumen"

Umm, you mean like continuing to insist that starting pitching is not this team's main problem?

He knows a lot about baseball, yes - but he fixates on the wrong jigsaw pieces and then can't put them down. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Ignore.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Other than your demeaning name calling of Red Sox players, including excessive bashing of Wakefield EVEN when he is not on the team, your refusal to ever admit you were wrong about anything, and your frequentl political progandisms that are fueled not by the real experience of oppression but your own paranoid fantasies, congrats on the six years. P.s. the federal government didn't get you banned, your own lack of decorum did - congrats again. " Actually, IMO you have a good baseball acumen" Umm, you mean like continuing to insist that starting pitching is not this team's main problem? He knows a lot about baseball, yes - but he fixates on the wrong jigsaw pieces and then can't put them down. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Agreed, especially about the SP and political bent

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

Cool

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I enjoyed his posts...and his political views.

So, Trot is the cloned Softlaw?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'm a fan

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

[QUOTE]One of my alltime favorite posters.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

Mine to!  Hooray for softlaw !!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Here is a present for you softlaw:

September swoon: Guess who was our BEST starting pitcher?

posted at 10/6/2011 3:53 AM EDT
    First: 10/16/2007
    Last: 10/28/2011
    Tim "Wastefield" - the one most of the posters on this board don't want back.

September ERA's:

Wake: 5.25
    Bedard 5.25 (2.000 WHIP)
    Lester: 5.40
    Beckett: 5.48
    Weiland: 7.36
    Lackey:  9.13

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Congrats to Softlaw on 6 Years!:
    [QUOTE]Loyal Red Sox enthusiast and baseball expert who predicted that the Padres would trade AGon to the Red Sox, Mauer stays with Twins, and Santana to the Mets, just to name a few. Tempus fugit. Great poster who will be missed.
    Posted by TrotterNixon[/QUOTE]As Dad would say............ "SON, without a doubt or a stretch of the imagination, SOFTY as we knew him was/is one of the greatest posters to ever come down the FENWAY"   !!!!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

[QUOTE]I enjoyed his posts...and his political views. So, Trot is the cloned Softlaw?
    Posted by ampoule[/QUOTE]
     So did I. That straw stirred a tasty drink.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

tODAY IS THE DAY THAT jACOBY GOES IN A "BLOCKBUSTER"  !!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Congrats to Softlaw on 6 Years! : As Dad would say............ "SON, without a doubt or a stretch of the imagination, SOFTY as we knew him was/is one of the greatest posters to ever come down the FENWAY"   !!!!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]
    "Dad" needs to get out more.