Congratulations David Ortiz!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Congratulations David Ortiz!

Big Papi is having a great year.
    From the Boston Globe:

Designated hitter David Ortiz was named the American League Player of the Week after he batted .545 and hit four doubles and two homers and drove in six runs last week.

Among the players also considered were two of Ortiz's teammates -- Carl Crawford, who won the same award May 31, and Adrian Gonzalez -- and Anaheim outfielder Bobby Abreu, Detroit first baseman Miguel Cabrera, Kansas City first baseman Eric Hosmer, Texas outfielder Endy Chavez, New York Yankees pitcher Bartolo Colon and Seattle pitcher Jason Vargas.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: Congratulations David Ortiz!

Congrats to David Ortiz.Papi is quietly having a very good season so far.His strike out rate is way down and he's looking for pitches he can hit now.Let's hope it continues. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Congratulations David Ortiz!:
    [QUOTE]PED! 
    Posted by greatestNYY[/QUOTE]

You ALMOST got it right .....  but that would be PEDEY, and he's a couple of batters ahead of Papi.

But seeing that you're a little bubble headed alien that floats around doing nothing ... I'll give you credit for coming close.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Congratulations David Ortiz!:
    [QUOTE]PED! 
    Posted by greatestNYY[/QUOTE]
     The funny thing is that this Papi Rennaisance is brought to you by his willingness to take whats given and chip balls into left.  If anything, the PEDs have worn off and so he is not trying to mash everything in sight Hulk-style.  Consequently, he is getting juicier pitches cuz he is making pitchers honest.  If anything, its like the anti-PED production spike.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

Way to go David, I never bashed you after your poor starts to 2009 and 2010. Way to go, and keep hitting lefties with the same approach. AGon is a great influence on you, and I'm sure you are on him, too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lindawitz1. Show Lindawitz1's posts

I especially love seeing the batting average!  Atta boy David!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

I don't think 13 homers and getting singles the other way is HGH related. Now, Granderson may be dipping a little HGH.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Congrats to David Ortiz.Papi is quietly having a very good season so far

I disagree mr mojo

I'm thinking

Congrats to David Ortiz.Papi is quietly having a great season so far