Congratulations TheExaminer on your 9,000th post.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Congratulations TheExaminer on your 9,000th post.

In response to "Re: Congratulations TheExaminer on your 9,000th post.": [QUOTE]was it between 8,000th and 9,000th posts that 'theexaminer' became a paranoid right wingnut?  Are most of the right wingnuts on this board listening to right wingnut radio and/or Fox'News' in the background for hours on end?  How's it work? _________________________________ Curt Schilling Deadbeat Fraud Clown Posted by bellhorn_[/QUOTE] Actually, you don't know what you're talking about. I rarely watch Fox News and even more rarely listen to "right wing radio". I'm not a member of the Tea Party, and I personally don't even know anyone affiliated with it. I don't have ammunition buried in my back yard, and I don't take para military classes on the weekend. I am not the member of a militia group, in fact I've actively opposed such organizations because I think they miss the point and only make matters worse. I own a .22 rifle that doesn't work right, and a shotgun that I've never fired in spite of buying it 7 years ago. I don't have the time nor the inclination to listen to political drivel. I know what I know because I live life and see what's going on around me. I don't need to have a talking head tell me the "truth", so remember that next time you switch on Olberman. The real trouble in this country has nothing to do with politics, politics is only the fruit of the real problem. If I told you what I factually know about that and the things that are going on, and how I know it, you'd never believe me, so why bother? Meanwhile, thanks 04. I hope to make 10K, but I may slow down for a couple weeks. If you wonder why, just see the above post that I'm responding to.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Congratulations TheExaminer on your 9,000th post.": [QUOTE]And great avatar! Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE] Thanks again!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Congratulations TheExaminer on your 9,000th post.:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Congratulations TheExaminer on your 9,000th post.": Actually, you don't know what you're talking about. I rarely watch Fox News and even more rarely listen to "right wing radio". I'm not a member of the Tea Party, and I personally don't even know anyone affiliated with it. I don't have ammunition buried in my back yard, and I don't take para military classes on the weekend. I own a .22 rifle that doesn't work right, and a shotgun that I've never fired in spite of buying it 7 years ago. I don't have the time nor the inclination to listen to political drivel. I know what I know because I live life and see what's going on around me. I don't need to have a talking head tell me the "truth", so remember that next time you switch on Olberman. The real trouble in this country has nothing to do with politics, politics is only the fruit of the real problem. If I told you what I factually know about that and the things that are going on, and how I know it, you'd never believe me, so why bother? Meanwhile, thanks 04. I hope to make 10K, but I may slow down for a couple weeks. If you wonder why, just see the above post that I'm responding to.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

over 9,000 posts and you haven't discovered the beauty of the IGNORE BUTTON yet??????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Congratulations TheExaminer on your 9,000th post.": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congratulations TheExaminer on your 9,000th post. : over 9,000 posts and you haven't discovered the beauty of the IGNORE BUTTON yet?????? Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE] Yeah, but I've rarely felt the need to use it. That troll might be on the list. I honestly think he's the alter ego of another poster. I'm not sure who.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Congratulations TheExaminer on your 9,000th post.:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Congratulations TheExaminer on your 9,000th post.": Yeah, but I've rarely felt the need to use it. That troll might be on the list. I honestly think he's the alter ego of another poster. I'm not sure who.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

oh he's the alter ego of another poster alright.  it's 100% crystal clear.  just a very sick individual. 

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts