Congratulations to John Henry and Tom Werner: Good Fortune Finally Brings Tiny Return on 1 Billion for Labor

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Congratulations to John Henry and Tom Werner: Good Fortune Finally Brings Tiny Return on 1 Billion for Labor

I knew this idiocy was coming. Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: Congratulations to John Henry and Tom Werner: Good Fortune Finally Brings Tiny Return on 1 Billion for Labor

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Should've used the name "Couldnotkeepmysanity"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Hopefully Management does the opposite of everything softy says, seemed to work out just fine last year.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Poor softy. Team wasn't built in his image, so he isn't happy. Hopefully he is banned fairly quickly. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to couldnotkeepmyplan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am thankful for ownership, but he needs to demand a better return for his money. 

[/QUOTE]

John Henry has 3 championship rings, and a franchise that just keeps growing and growing in value.  I don't think he's complaining.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

BOSTON RED SOX 2013 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS.

DAVID ORTIZ - 2013 WORLD SERIES MVP

WMB - RELEGATED TO BENCH DUTY.

STEPHEN DREW - SPECTACULAR DEFENSIVE PLAY AFTER SPECTACULAR DEFENSIVE PLAY

ELLSBURY - ANOTHER RING AS THE STARTING CF FOR THE BOSTON RED SOX. 

enjoy your yankees offseason deals softy.

YOU ARE A JOKE.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

Thanks for the laugh as usual.  It's great that we have our own Tony Clifton in this forum.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I am thankful for ownership, but he needs to demand a better return for his money. 

[/QUOTE]

John Henry has 3 championship rings, and a franchise that just keeps growing and growing in value.  I don't think he's complaining.

[/QUOTE]

No owner has more rings since 2002 when he bought the team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

It's the same old story.  You have to spend money to make money.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

Last 6 years have been been high labor costs and entertainment costs with one dividend. Management continues to get poor value return on labor. 

Red Sox fans pay a lot of money for little more than "a nice day at the ballpark".

[/QUOTE]

You are correct they pay for the ability to watch 3 WS winners in the last 10 years. Which team has performed better during that timespan? They get lostpaying poor attitudes like Gonzalez major dollars not to be leaders.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I'll take 3 WSC in 10 years. Yeah, they went off course for a couple years, but with BC in charge They are obviously back on the right track. 3 WSC clearly makes up for a few bad contracts that we luckily dont have anymore.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Poor softy. Team wasn't built in his image, so he isn't happy. Hopefully he is banned fairly quickly. 

[/QUOTE]

Already working on it.....give it 24 hours.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Should've used the name "Couldnotkeepmysanity"

[/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!!

And I had a witty rejoinder to post, and now I've forgotten it.

Anyway, it's always fun to see Softy admit he was wrong about absolutely everything.

Maybe that could be his new name 'Wrongabouteveryf'ingthing'.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

Not true. I make more money in a month than the owners have made in their lifetimes. They are small ponds in the financial world. 

[/QUOTE]

That would mean you make 24 billion a year, which in turns makes you worth 100'a of billions of dollars. Way to go you are the richest man in the history of the world.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts