Congratulations to the Bruins. Which championship parade did you enjoy the most?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

Congratulations to the Bruins. Which championship parade did you enjoy the most?

Do you remember the Celtics parade with Larry Bird?
    During the parade  a fan held up a sign that read “Moses eats sh..”. Larry saw that sign. Larry smiled and said in front of 500,000 screaming fans at the City Hall celebration, ”You’re right, Moses does eat sh..!” 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Re: Congratulations to the Bruins. Which championship parade did you enjoy the most?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Re: Congratulations to the Bruins. Which championship parade did you enjoy the most?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

According to reports, this year's Bruins' parade was the largest of any of them. I'm in Florida now. I've tried to tell friends here that when I was growing up (1970s), the Bruins were as big as the Red Sox, and they couldn't believe that hockey could be so big. They understood the Red Sox, but they'd actually argue with me that Patriots and Celtics had to be bigger than the Bruins. I tried to tell them that Boston is a hockey town and the fans are just craving for something like this with the Bruins. There was a lot of latent passion for the team building up, looking for something big to cheer about with the Bruins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Congratulations to the Bruins. Which championship parade did you enjoy the most?:
    Do you remember the Celtics parade with Larry Bird? During the parade  a fan held up a sign that read “Moses eats sh..”. Larry saw that sign. Larry smiled and said in front of 500,000 screaming fans at the City Hall celebration, ”You’re right, Moses does eat sh..!” 
    Posted by fir.eballer58

2004 ... by a LOOONG shot.  Red Sox.

Larry has been missed, though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

2004 was the greatest. I missed it. I went to the 2008 Celtics parade. That was great. And from what I saw it was a very racially balanced parade then the Celtics parade of 1986 which from what people tell me was almost 98-99 % white. I'm proud Boston has come a long way on both sides. I missed the Sox parade in 2007 because I was recovering from a broken ankle. I just had the cast taken off.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

1918. The Royal Rooters knew how to party.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

They are saying the crowd was over one million. But I thought the Sox parade in 2004 was 3.2 give or take?? And 2007 was close to 3 million and the Pats second parade in 2004 was over 2 million? I'm confused? Anybody else?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 26RINGSANDCOUTING. Show 26RINGSANDCOUTING's posts

YANKEES 2099

YANKEES 2000

BOTH AWESOME

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Re: Congratulations to the Bruins. Which championship parade did you enjoy the most?:
    YANKEES 2099 YANKEES 2000 BOTH AWESOME
    Posted by 26RINGSANDCOUTING

You have 27 and its spelled COUNTING not couting....great, an illiterate troll...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

just don't mention Celts 07'-08' when Frankie is around...Tongue out

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

by far the 2004 Boston Red Sox World Championship Parade.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Huge diehard Bruins fan here.  Their parade tops all. 

Sections
Shortcuts