Congratulations

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: Congratulations

In response to HelloItsMeAgain1's comment:

Neither are you

I always talk about baseball.

And pelosi should be shot.

That was a smart post, in this day and age.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

what was wrong with the OP??...

• You have chosen to ignore posts from pelosireturns. Show pelosireturns's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

Nothing at all.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to pelosireturns's comment:

Nothing at all.

If BDC is going to crack down on non-baseball threads, then so be it (though it's easy enough for those bothered by such threads to avoid them)...but I'm not sure, then, what's the point of removing the OP and keeping the thread itself. Weird.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Nothing at all.

Thank you, pelosireturns.

In response to georom4's comment:

two things - took my AP class to go see Argo..it was very good....but took serious liberty with the way events actually unfolded...highly entertaining and Ben did a great job capturing the feel of the period and Iran's Revolutionary Guards...

Lincoln I havent seen yet and I have heard folks say it was both awesome and tedious....I would probably like the detailed historical drama on the 13th amendment ratification but i also feel that lincon's evolution from a simple unionist to an emancipator wouldve been a much better movie...he is a greatest president because he realized the cost of this war and what it meant to our creed...this story of presidential growth and principle is needed now more than ever...

What was different from the movie Argo? Just curious. Was it a big thing or a small thing?

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Whats with all the removed posts lately, not just here, but on other threads too. Are the mods taking a more active role than before?

BDC took the forums back from an outsourced company, pumpsie.  They have more control over them. So far, so good...once the ignore function returns;)

You have to come out as what/who you are here. You are always responding for BDC like their spokesperson. You say you don't work here. It's either that, you have a family member that does, or you spend every waking hour of your life talking to them, which is bizarre since this is just a message board, and you have to be actually living your life outside of this board.

I think everyone needs to know your affiliation with them as you are a poster on this board.

Jbay you better do as he says.. i don't think hes kidding around

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

Whats with all the removed posts lately, not just here, but on other threads too. Are the mods taking a more active role than before?

BDC took the forums back from an outsourced company, pumpsie.  They have more control over them. So far, so good...once the ignore function returns;)

You have to come out as what/who you are here. You are always responding for BDC like their spokesperson. You say you don't work here. It's either that, you have a family member that does, or you spend every waking hour of your life talking to them, which is bizarre since this is just a message board, and you have to be actually living your life outside of this board.

I think everyone needs to know your affiliation with them as you are a poster on this board.

Jbay you better do as he says.. i don't think hes kidding around

No one knows what you're talking about. Go back to bed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Nothing at all.

that is what i meant...it was strictly about Ben, nothing bad...other than he's a punk Sox fan...:)...kidding...he's a good dude.. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to LR3683paw's comment:

I can't offer an opinion on the opening post since it is invisible. Sorry.

See, pike, I knew you'd be right back.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I am not this Pike. Never read anything that he posted. I have no opinion on him neither. My only opinion is that this thread is nonsense.

OK Pike.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

I am not this Pike. Never read anything that he posted. I have no opinion on him neither. My only opinion is that this thread is nonsense.

Please tell me there is not another one, Pike

I just told you that I am not this Pike. Could you read my posts and tell me if I have insulted anyone or violated any rules here? Am I a threat to you by anything that I have said? By the way what are the criteria for being banned? I will abide by those. Did I step on your toes? I don't recall responding to you yet. Is there a list of forum rules that you can link me to?

LOL...you never read any of his posts but youre not "that pike" How many are there??

I just told you that I am not this Pike. Could you read my posts and tell me if I have insulted anyone or violated any rules here? Am I a threat to you by anything that I have said? By the way what are the criteria for being banned? I will abide by those. Did I step on your toes? I don't recall responding to you yet. Is there a list of forum rules that you can link me to?

LOL...you never read any of his posts but youre not "that pike" How many are there??

There are three threads going on now where that I've read about this Pike character. It apparent that he is not liked and has apparently violated many forum rules. I was commenting on his reputation.

Give it up, pike. You're as transparent as glass.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

There are three threads going on now where that I've read about this Pike character. It apparent that he is not liked and has apparently violated many forum rules. I was commenting on his reputation.

LOL, Its Pike.........

• You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

What is the plural of Pike? Is it Pica? (look it up; its a medical term). I don't mind Pike being here as long as he discusses baseball. I am confounded by his use of multiple screen names. That is really unnecessary.

What is the plural of Pike? Is it Pica? (look it up; its a medical term). I don't mind Pike being here as long as he discusses baseball. I am confounded by his use of multiple screen names. That is really unnecessary.

Pike and the Pikettes.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Pike and the Pikettes.

Here is the dictionary definition of Pica:  an abnormal desire to eat substances (as chalk or ashes) not normally eaten.

In this context, it would refer to posting something that should not be posted, a characteristic common to all of the pseudonyms of Pike here.

Back to me. Keep me informed when I violate a forum rule. Thank you.

No problems with your return Pike. And I do not know where the forum rules are listed. Common sense might be a good guide: talk baseball; no personal attacks-be civil to everyone; one screen name. Just my opinion.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

That's mighty big of you.

You must be thrilled to have a generally acceptable target again.

Bullies gotta bully...

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

That's mighty big of you.

You must be thrilled to have a generally acceptable target again.

Bullies gotta bully...

The pot calling the kettle black again.

Just makes me wonder why Mikey's many, many screennames were not a problem for you. A Yankee fan on a Sox forum withmultiple screennames pretending to be many different characters, including posters on the board wasn't somthing you wanted to pursue. You even continued to talk to him under his many names as Mikey. Here, you seem to be pursuing it with a Sox fan. Why is that exactly? Do you have separate rules for Sox fans and your Yankee fan friends here?  

• Sections
    Shortcuts