Consesus Opinion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Re: Consesus Opinion

Boston's hitting if fine.  They need help in pitching.  Either a starter or bullpen help. 

Trying to obtain Jose Reyes is a very dumb idea.  Even if Boston gets him, his agent, Scott Boras, will use Crawford's contract to increase his client's value. 

I would like Boston to work out a deal with the Cubs and get Garza. 
    Or Boston can send JD Drew to Korea and get Chan Ho Park.  LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe--. Show The--Babe--'s posts

In Response to Consesus Opinion:
    Tapping into the brain power of Sox Nation, where are we in need of the most help short or long term? Given what the future holds for current players, those to retain, those who will be moving on, contracts, $$ to spend, prospects and potential trades to be made.  PICK the FIX, you're the GM.     
    Posted by 56beacon

More than likely you will end up with a power failure.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Re: Consesus Opinion:
    In Response to Consesus Opinion : More than likely you will end up with a power failure.
    Posted by The--Babe--

Like we have all been talking about for days.  SS and one more good SP first, RF last.  I don't think we could carry both a new SS "Iglesias" and RF Kalish or Reddick" next season, just one or the other.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

C is always the biggest concern...Saltitek have been fine this year, but one is nearly done and the other unproven.

SS another priority....we've scuffled for years.  Not sure all our eggs should be in the basket of a youth that can't hit in the minors.

3B warning lights should be flashing.  I know Youk is hobbling at the mo and can likely do better...but he's 33+ on the next Opening Day and is a career first basemen despite conventional "wisdom".

CF looks great for 2+ years...

Other than that, 2B is sorted for 5-10 more years, and 3/7/9 are easy to replace.

Pitching is something else.

Sections
Shortcuts