Conspiracy Theory BDC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Conspiracy Theory BDC

First they came after Bill...

now I can not get into my account - it's been a week and i can only post at work - my email/password is not recognized....asked for tech help, they were useless..."they needed more info"...wth???? what more do you need - my name/password are not recognized....

good bye my friends.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Conspiracy Theory BDC

In Response to Conspiracy Theory BDC:
    First they came after Bill... now I can not get into my account - it's been a week and i can only post at work - my email/password is not recognized....asked for tech help, they were useless..."they needed more info"...wth???? what more do you need - my name/password are not recognized.... good bye my friends.....
    Posted by georom4
    Geo, FWIW sometimes my password doesn't take and i have to go in and update...try that..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Rumor is Josh Beckett took over the forum tech support

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Conspiracy Theory BDC:
    Posted by SpacemanEephus
      I SAW THAT MOVIE...... "THE REVENGE OF THE FAT-CATS !!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

You will be sorely missed by your Yankee friends.  Why not switch over to your Jackbu moniker instead and do a bit of Papi bashing since the Beckett act has ran its course anyway?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Posted by SpacemanEephus
    only way to know for sure...type in a couple of f-bombs..if they stay, you know Space is right...Tongue out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Conspiracy Theory BDC : Geo, FWIW sometimes my password doesn't take and i have to go in and update...try that..
    Posted by jete02fan

Me too. Just recently. May be due to the BDC on line subscription users

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

pike, that would be you with multiple psychotic names on a forum...not me

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In Response to Conspiracy Theory BDC:
    First they came after Bill... now I can not get into my account - it's been a week and i can only post at work - my email/password is not recognized....asked for tech help, they were useless..."they needed more info"...wth???? what more do you need - my name/password are not recognized.... good bye my friends.....
    Posted by georom4

Yeah I've been having the same issue on my home computer, but no issue on my work computer...kind of weird.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

This is the kind of stuff that led to the great mutiny and exodus to Sawxheads a few years ago.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Conspiracy Theory BDC : Yeah I've been having the same issue on my home computer, but no issue on my work computer...kind of weird.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut
    hey Nut'...funny, for me it's been the opposite, it seems only at home do i get right in..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

This is the kind of stuff that led to the great mutiny and exodus to Sawxheads a few years ago.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut

There you are, still promoting your ridiculous side boards. Btw, how many more threads are you going to throw my name in? You didn't in this one, but that's rare. It seems I'm always on your mind. Are you like madly in love with me?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I was having a problem too.I found it worked if I registered rather than sign in again.It just asks for your emal amd password.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In Response to Re: Conspiracy Theory BDC : try clicking onto register rather than log in then 1/2 way down the page there a place for your addy & password
    Posted by pinstripezac

I tried that, but my password didn't work, so I clicked 'forget password?' and it said I would be e-mailed a link to set up a new password, but I didn't get the e-mail, even after doing it a few times...there's something weird going on.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In Response to Re: Conspiracy Theory BDC : There you are, still promoting your ridiculous side boards. Btw, how many more threads are you going to throw my name in? You didn't in this one, but that's rare. It seems I'm always on your mind. Are you like madly in love with me?
    Posted by kimsaysthis

I wasn't promoting anything, kimmaroo.  Just pointing out again that it was annoying technical problems that caused people to leave.  The only people who would read it differently are you and your soulmate Pike.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stodknocker. Show stodknocker's posts

Posted by SpacemanEephus

LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Well so much for the evil, sinister CONSPIRACY THEORY. Maybe it is just boils down to the process of signing in. Now if we can all go over to the Celtics Forum and find out why BDC is conspiring against Bill then this will be a very productive morning. By the way, the Celtics forum people are fed up with Bill for his Rondo rants which are as troll-like as his Beckett brants here. Could Bill be that Jets guy who was from NYC and trolled all of the Boston team boards for years? Could he be Frankie of WEEI fame who is from Gloucester?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

I sometimes have trouble logging in as well.  But I keep trying, and eventually get logged in. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Well so much for the evil, sinister CONSPIRACY THEORY. Maybe it is just boils down to the process of signing in. Now if we can all go over to the Celtics Forum and find out why BDC is conspiring against Bill then this will be a very productive morning. By the way, the Celtics forum people are fed up with Bill for his Rondo rants which are as troll-like as his Beckett brants here. Could Bill be that Jets guy who was from NYC and trolled all of the Boston team boards for years? Could he be Frankie of WEEI fame who is from Gloucester?
    Posted by lowelll

No.  You're just paranoid because you think a lot of other people are like you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

In Response to Re: Conspiracy Theory BDC : No.  You're just paranoid because you think a lot of other people are like you.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut

You need to re-read the Thread Title and OP again. Gorom6 was sounding like Joe McCarthy.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Conspiracy Theory BDC : I wasn't promoting anything, kimmaroo.  Just pointing out again that it was annoying technical problems that caused people to leave.  The only people who would read it differently are you and your soulmate Pike.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut

Awww look you even made up a cute name for me. And you're jealous of another poster. That's so adorable, and so sweet. I knew I was right about you, Halifax.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Geo - it happens to me about once a month and I just go in and update profile.

Sections
Shortcuts