Conspiracy Theory re-visited

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Conspiracy Theory re-visited

I was asked to pass this along from poster Ex-Dodgerfan. He's resting comfortably at the new Rubber Room facility.

"This start to our 2011 season is a clear result of sabotage. Crawford/Wheeler/Jenks are plants. The poor calls that have umps squeezing our pitchers are directly due to Torre's promotion".

There's more, but I think you get the jist of it.

Ex-D sends well-wishes to all.
    He set a basket-weaving record last weak.
    I'm hopeful his return to the board will be met with...patience.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Conspiracy Theory re-visited

Yeah, whatever happened to exdodgerfan? He kind of seemed to disappear about the time you went off to chase the ponies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

If your inferring there's a connection between us, I'm highly insulted!
    I guard him - ahhh, I mean - I visit him a couple of days a month.
    I was hoping the basket-weaving achievement would be a positive sign, but I just learned that he may have been on extra meds during the contest.

There will be urine samples taken. This could be the biggest conspiracy to date!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Why is it you feel the need to bash other posters?  If you have such a higher than though attitude there is a new forum called the PRIVATE GROUP - but of course it is failing which is why your stupid-cera-azz is still here attacking people you supposedly did not want in the Private Group.

Real looser.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Conspiracy Theory re-visited:
    [QUOTE]If your inferring there's a connection between us, I'm highly insulted! I guard him - ahhh, I mean - I visit him a couple of days a month. I was hoping the basket-weaving achievement would be a positive sign, but I just learned that he may have been on extra meds during the contest. There will be urine samples taken. This could be the biggest conspiracy to date!
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]No inference whatsoever. I'm just wondering what happened to our favorite bandwagon jumper. He's been MIA for awhile.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

Stupid thread

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]Why is it you feel the need to bash other posters?  If you have such a higher than though attitude there is a new forum called the PRIVATE GROUP - but of course it is failing which is why your stupid-cera-azz is still here attacking people you supposedly did not want in the Private Group. Real looser.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

What's with this affinity you have to the Private Forum? Every other post alludes to it. Talk about losing it...

Your take on this thread, like that of your hero - the liar Softlaw - is wrong.
    It's another way to look at reasons for the slump. The board has so many scapegoats, I figure one more to fan the flames is fair play.
    Maybe Ex-D is right.

Your dementia rules your thought process...if one exists at all.
    "Higher than though" - "real looser?" - geez: Didn't you even graduate Cambodia elementary school?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Harness, when are Crawford and Ellsbury going to become...

CRAWBURY

?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I'd say when the hitters start hitting...and the pitching becomes more consistent.
    The CRAWBURY dimension alone means little without the team playing up to their capabilities.

Carnie: You know I was justmessin'with ya. I kinda wish EX-D and Dabro and Woburn Paulie and BillLee37 were still here. Perhaps, instead of the Private forum, BDC should create one for lice and roaches. Then Burrito could actually be on equal footing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

The Crawbury "demension" is a black hole.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

What about the hitting?
    What about the pitching?
    Are they not "black holes"?

Why single-out CRAWBURY.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I was just jivin you harness. You know I dont go by small sample sizes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

[QUOTE]Harness, when are Crawford and Ellsbury going to become...                      CRAWBURY                        ?
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

Look out.  LOWDROIA is taking their place.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

Pedroia is hitting, Youk has been getting on base, Ortiz has been hitting, Scutaro has a huge double RBI against the Yankees and in the last loss. AGon has hit decently. Drew has hit decently. Let's not pretend that the problems with the offense aren't primarily rooted in the mega-hyped "Crawbury".

Lester and Beckett have pitched well, and Buch's last start "kept his team in the game". Papelbon has looked good. Aceves has looked good, though Wakefield deprived him of a roster spot for a number of games.

The "Crawbury" thing has ironically been the scourge of the early season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Well, if you are talking about the last two games, I agree with you. Things are shaping up. I was referring to the season's numbers overall. The team hitting/pitching/win-loss standings are dreadful.
    Hard to blame any one area.

CC, like Jake, is pressing, which temporarily negates CRAWBURY.
    It will flourish - like LOWDROIA - in due time.
    That's when this team will start to roll...and swagger!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Pedroia the Destroyah. No reason for that, I just like saying it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I had his back when he was floundering in his rookie year. He became a personal favorite ever since. The guy's short on stature, but his heart is 7 feet tall.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]I had his back when he was floundering in his rookie year. He became a personal favorite ever since. The guy's short on stature, but his heart is 7 feet tall.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]It sure is. Where are all the people who were calling for his head 3 years ago?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Personally, Carnie, I think it's all a conspiracySmile

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

CC, like Jake, is pressing, which temporarily negates CRAWBURY.
    It will flourish - like LOWDROIA - in due time.
    That's when this team will start to roll...and swagger!

This is childish giberish that means zilch. Is a guy "pulling" when he's hitting well? Pedroia, Iglesias and Youk are Jed's ticket to another team.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Jed's hitting .500, so he's obviously hitting well. Why did you neglect to mention that when you said the others were doing well?
    You mentioned Youk. He's hitting.205.
    You mentioned Papi: He's hitting .256.
    You mentioned AGONE: He's hitting .250.
    Some hitters have made careers out of being pull hitters. One in particular.

Lowrie provides necessary depth. Why on earth do you want him railroaded?

Seems to me there was another poster who was terrified that Lowrie might prove him wrong. Sounds like a mini-conspiracy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stormcrow7878. Show stormcrow7878's posts

Is this thread serious? Does anyone really believe that Torre has affected the umps to squeeze the Sox? If you believe this you truly need help.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

1.   Softy sighting ...

Baseball GM sounds an awful lot like Softy.  Thus, even though I have not paid attention much, now I'll pay attention even less.

2.  The conspiracy is really that Cashman worked out all theses deals in backroom maneuvers and that's why he is so "sheepish" about them.  He plans for them to fail.  Sly guy is really something else.  (Please note his false modesty when addressing the deals mentioned...)

And of course, we never landed on the moon.  (Not Moonslav ...)

3.  Crawbury will be just fine.  As soon as Craw relaxes ...

4.  Moon, your Pedye/Jake hybrid is funny.  SPC thinks maybe it's more a Lowglasias issue ....

5.   Pedey was Dad's favorite player, Harness.  He loved all that heart in sucha small package.  In fact, I never heard Dad just glow, ever, when he talked about a player before I heard him go on about Pedey.  In and of itself (and Dad saw the Babe and the classic NYY's of the late 20's and 30's play) that is saying something.  He liked Yaz, George Scott, El Tiante and many others ... but I never heard him go on like he did about Pedey. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Stormcrow ...

Is this thread serious? Does anyone really believe that Torre has affected the umps to squeeze the Sox? If you believe this you truly need help. 

No one is serious about that .... at least I don't think so...

Neither are we serious that Torre has effected the umps to squeeze the Sox ...  affect is quite different than effect .... just saying ...  (cuz I'm a noid ...)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness-hate-me. Show harness-hate-me's posts

Great thread. I wonder if I can get on the private forum?