Conspiracy Theory re-visited

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

Re: Conspiracy Theory re-visited

You should take your own advice.

In Response to Re: Conspiracy Theory re-visited:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Conspiracy Theory re-visited : The History Channel has some great programming today. Don't miss it by wasting your time here.
    Posted by pike[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness-hate-me. Show harness-hate-me's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Conspiracy Theory re-visited : The History Channel has some great programming today. Don't miss it by wasting your time here.
    Posted by pike[/QUOTE]

I like the history channel. Pawn stars is a cool show.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

summerof67 does not believe in conspiracy theories.

Where is this alien's green card?  I want to know!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Conspiracy Theory re-visited : I like the history channel. Pawn stars is a cool show.
    Posted by harness-hate-me[/QUOTE]

Chumlee rules!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Conspiracy Theory re-visited : Chumlee rules!
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Pedey is special.
    Your dad had great taste.

As for "conspiracy theories", it makes as much sense as the rampant paranoia on this board. In fact, it's an obvious stepping stone.

Posters are whining about this early start. Concern is one thing, but whining after 13 games? Whining about Youk hitting .200?
    Has he ever hit his weight since becoming a FT player?
    Has Jake/CC ever hit this poorly as FT players by year's end?

Boston fans are said to be knowledgeable. Yet many are addicted to a diet of instant gratification. Their overall response makes as much sense as this conspiracy theory.
    They don't see themselves true when they whine. But the idea of a conspiracy seems ludicrous. Now, that's funny!!!

The loonies are blind to their own reflection - hence the reason for this thread.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Whining about Youk hitting .200?

Youk's OBP is still over .400.

I'm not concerned.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Problem is, the whiners wear blinders. They see .190.
    Thus they react in unison to .190.

Sounds like a conspiracy to me!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stormcrow7878. Show stormcrow7878's posts

Thank you both for for letting me breathe easier in regards to the sanity of most posters, and for the grammatical correction SinceYaz :0)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Stormcrow ...

Always glad to help.  Or is that all ways ... ? 

I am glad to tell you it was in a light hearted manner.  :o) 

As a matter of opinion, I think by now Torre would be trying to persuade the umps in a way that would be constructive for the Red Sox ... "The Yanqui Way" was rather abrupt in the loss of it's appreciation. 

But I shouldn't cast dispersions ... after all I actually cut my yeast dough hundreds of times after carefully mixing it and giving it time to get just right ... and I do it every night but one.

Set 'em up.

Cut 'em down ....

But they are goooood!  (I'm not one of those bakers that tires of his product.  The person that first trained me can't even stand donuts.  How's that for a shame?!!)

I think mayhap I am babbling ... 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Whining about Youk hitting .200? Youk's OBP is still over .400. I'm not concerned.
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

The pendulum may have swung the other way on the view of OBP. Do you want him to turn into another Nick Johnson, vintage 2010?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]Jim was talking yesterday about all of the crybabies. Harness is now speaking of the whiners. The terms crybabies and whiners is assuming that the ones acting in such a manner are indeed Red Sox fans. How can we be certain of that. Does clicking on their moniker name and reading their most recent ten posts help at all in determining their true fandom? If all ten of their recent posts suggest a distinct pattern of chronic bashing of all things Red Sox, can one make the logical assumption that they just might be pretending to be a fan and are not? Are Garcia1, Bosox-11, GoBoSox really fans? Are Georom, Bosox1941, and BaseballDr really fans. Do we consider their crying and whining to be from RSN or are they playing games with us by pretending to be? If one was a fan of another team and really wanted to disrupt this forum and have fun then why not come here pretending to be a RS fan and express false concerns about the RS that will spark controversy. Jim, Carnie, Harness and others will fall for it quite often and the troll will sit at home laughing his head off.
    Posted by pike[/QUOTE]
    You concern yourself far more on this forum with "trolls" or what you perceive to be trolls than the actual on the field activities of the team you're a fan of, why don't you just let that stuff go and talk baseball?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Wow, some members here are blaming Joe Torre? 

I'm all about bashing the Yankees but this is a bit silly.  lol

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

I guess Pike....I think it would just be more productive to talk baseball.  I know you know the game but your posts are more often in regard to arguing with people you suspect of trolling.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Pike: Try seeing this beyond cyberspace limitations.
    People are complex by nature. Our moods dictate our actions.

Yes, whiners could be fans of another allegiance.
    Yes, 50 guns may have been pointed at JFK.
    Yes, it's possible Obama could be a 3rd world plant...

The purpose of this thread has sadly but predictably gone over the heads of those who don't care to see themselves as others do.

Paranoia runs rampant on this board, given the various identities.
    The conspiracy theory is the brother of paranoia.
    We both see problematic posters (who often are simply venting their emotions)
    as "ruining the garden". But our individual approach to this issue vastly differs.

I try creative avenues in an effort to let them see where they are coming up short. Maybe I'll reach one or two. We both know nothing we say will alter the landscape to any varying degree.

You, OTOH, dictate and denounce. People don't like to be patronized, labelled or treated in this manor. You can alienate a friend by telling her/him he/she has body odor. Or, you can earn that person' respect, depending upon how you treat the issue.

How you treat people is just as much a reflection of you - as it is of them.

I try to treat people without a constant need to stereotype them. That practice leads to prejudice and paranoia. In the kindest way possible, I'm trying to get you to see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doPfdM0HBXg

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Best get used to that number, Pike. You're gonna know it by heart soon.