Conspiracy...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ---The-Babe---. Show ---The-Babe---'s posts

Re: Conspiracy...

In Response to Re: Conspiracy...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Conspiracy... : Then you undoubtedly enoyed the newsworthiness of it...
    Posted by notin[/QUOTE]

LOL....hardly. It ranks up there with just about every other since yaz post.....useless.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Conspiracy... : LOL....hardly. It ranks up there with just about every other since yaz post.....useless.
    Posted by ---The-Babe---[/QUOTE]

I DO hope you're not comparing Since Yaz's posts to your drivel because in that scenario you lose every time! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

So tell me SY, how many shooters were there and how do you feel about the "Grassy knoll"? 

Assuming you're old enough to remember it.  :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

First: 10/20/2010
    Last: 7/3/2011
    Great reading Yaz. Truly a very clever post. I am sure that some un-named regulars on this board will take it seriously. They may even try to add an "Oliver Stone-esque" conspiracy spin to it. Some nonsense like the umpires fix the games for the Yank$. Anyway, keep up the good writing! 

Glad you enjoyed and thanks.  :o)  You are probably right ...had same thought.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

First: 6/3/2008
    Last: 7/3/2011
    In Response to ">Re: Conspiracy...:
    Hetchinspete, lighten up. We're just having some fun. If you don't like reading it, go on to the next post. My friend SinceYaz is a good poster here, and most of the regulars , like me, enjoy his wit.  
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

Thoroughly enjoyable for me.
    Glad to read, '41.   Looks like the guys are back on track. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]Great read SY
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jess,
       Good to see ya.  I hear you've been away.  Maybe that's old news.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

SY,

Good job ignoring the imbeciles here. You don't need to respond to this.

PS Yaz was one of my faves growing up, despite the uniform. When he was 39, I went to a game in FW where, on a possible Sac Fly, he through a perfect laser to the plate that froze the runner; that moment is frozen in my memory too.

Sections
Shortcuts