WHAT A PLAYER MAKES MEANS NOTHING TO ME IT IS NOT MY MONEY EVEN IF IM A SEASON TICKET HOLDER. IF I DON"T LIKE THE PRODUCT I DON"T GO PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

THE FO KNOWS THE PLAYERS AND THEIR NEEDS BETTER THAN ANYONE OF US.

I BELIEVE HAVING PAPS, AGON, CC AND JOSH RIGHT NOW IS BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE IN BAILEY, NAPOLI, GOMES/VICTORINO, AND DEMPSTER. HOWEVER THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WON"T BE THERE FOR THE RED SOX.

FOLKS I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO THAT WHAT THE RED SOX DO OR DO NOT DO HAS NO AFFECT ON ME. IT IS HOW I HANDLE WHAT THEY DO THAT AFFECTS ME. AT ONE TIME IT BOTHERED ME BUT I LEARNED IT IS HOW I HANDLE IT NOT THEIR DOS OR DON"TS.

FAR TOO MANY HERE THINK AND BELIEVE THAT THEY KNOW BETTER, THAT IT IS THEIR MONEY BECAUSE THEY PAY FOR TICKETS, AND THAT THEY GET TOO WRAPPED UP IN THE RED SOX AND WHAT THEY DO. HE!! IT IS SO BAD THAT MANY HERE CALL OTHERS STUPID, IDIOT, GET OUT OF THE SUN YOUR HEAD IS SHRINKING, ETC....FOR JUST HAVING AN FREAKIN" OPINION.

THERE IS FAR TOO LITTLE PEACEABLE DISCOURSE ON TOPICS. MOST ALL END UP IN NAME CALLING. EVEN THIS ONE I WAS CALLED DUMB VIA "THE POST IS DUMB". YET THIS PERSON SAID EXACTLY WHAT I AND OTHERS SAID BUT IN A DIFFERENT WAY. YEP AND I CALLED HIM A DEMOCRAT/OBAMAITE.

BTW DONRD YES I"D SUPPORT THE P SOX. FYI MANY HERE HAVE ADVOCATED BRINGING UP THE KIDS WHICH IS ABOUT HALF OR MORE OF THE STARTING TEAM IN AAA AND AA. SO WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE. AS FOR THE SHRINKING HEAD IT IS 40 DEGREES HERE SO IT AIN"T HAPPENING TODAY ;)